Chapter 8: Keep Going (Zanders PoV)

I stood there, as I seemed to stare as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that we continued to follow John to where he was taking us. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
It was a bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that how ever. As it was that I could in fact tell that every one was a bit panicked. As it was that I even heard the voice of Westley as he seemed to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"None of this is familiar... None of this seems right to me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to us.
It was clear to me that he was making sure that John had not heard what it was that he had said. As it was clear that he did not trust the man. As it was that I felt like I couldn't blame him for that at all.
As I knew that a few of Jesus' disciples had already betrayed him. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just begin to start to speak back to Westley either way, to calm him down as best as I could.
"Relax Westley... That's because we went through the woods... Plus we didn't go from Peters house to Johns..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away. As it was that I really wished the scientist was here to help us right now.
How ever, that was not the case for us what so ever. As I was starting to get a little bit worried. If it was the scientist that was the one that we shouldn't be trusting.
I knew I was stupid for thinking that sort of way. As I knew that it made no sense to me that he would just let us die, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh to my self as I then spoke to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I sure hope this is true... I hope that this all works..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to stay quiet on what it was that I had said.
As I didn't want the others to know that I had my doubts. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Upton go and speak up him self.
"Relax Westley... This will all be fine for us... Even if they catch us... They won't know what to do with us... Megan will be just fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
As it was that it seemed like Westley was still not all too sure on what it was that he had said. Until it was that Upton then added that last part at the end of it all. As it was that Westley then did in fact just seem to be a whole lot more calm, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Westley speak. As it was that I just then listened as to what he had to say back to Upton, at that.
"Thanks... You guys are probably right... I just need to calm down..." He did in fact just seem to say back to us. As it was that he seemed to have a grateful look on his face, at that.
As it was that I could not help but to be grateful my self. As to the fact that it was, none the less. That Upton had seemed to calm the poor guy down, as well.
As it was that it had in fact been the case for quite some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then got my eyes on to the fact that it was.
That for what ever reason or another, all at once. The entire group had in fact just seemed to stop. As it was that I then did in fact hear the confused voice of Amelia go and speak up, all of the sudden, at that.
"What's going on? Why are we stopping?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As she seemed to be just as lost and confused as it was that I had seemed to be.
I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then looked at John who was all the way at the front. As it was that I then saw him turn his head back on over to us, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact just seem to shake his head back at her for what ever reason. As he also then began to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Relax... This is a big part of the city if you can't remember... This is where most of the guards will be at... I am trying to think of an easy way to get to Peters..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. As for what ever reason or another, it seemed like it had managed to calm me down a bit.
As to the fact that I felt like I did in fact just seem to trust the man. As just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have calmed my self down. I just as soon began to get worried again, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize all of the sudden. That we were in fact in quite a bit of some trouble being this far in the city. As I knew that it would be even worse for us to be caught, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of Upton. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up from right beside me, at that.
"Well... We have this paper for a reason do we not? Even if we get caught... Won't we be freed right away?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
He did in fact just seem to bring up a valid point on what he had said. As it was that I just then began to turn my head to John. As I was intetetested to see how he responded to what it was that he had said.
It seemed like what he had said to John just didn't seem to be enough. As John then just seemed to shake his head back to Upton. And he then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"That would work for you guys... But not for me... If I was to get caught... They more than likely would recognize who I am..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I realized that he had a very fair point on what it was that he had said back to Upton. As it was that it now seemed like that idea was in fact out of the question. As I then did in fact just seem to go and dip my head a bit low to the ground, at that.
As a leader, I knew this was the time I was needed more than ever. As it was that I felt like I had to step up and say some thing smart, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and do as such a thing like that.
"Well... John... How about to go in the back... And you just guide us there... That way your face isn't as noticable... And also put on your mask..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact squint my eyes at him, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to him at the end.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Johns eyes go wide. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to him. As he then just seemed to nod back to me, as he then put on the mask, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then began to hear him go and speak to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he even had to say, at that.
"Alright... Very well... That might work I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As if it was that he felt like it wouldn't work at all. Even though I kind of felt like it was the best idea that we really had, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have gone past us. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot more calm my self.
As it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way, none the less. That was when it was that I just seemed to also go right on ahead my self. And I then began to hear the voice of Lenore go and speak up, at that.
"Alright Zander... You are the leader of all of this after all... So you need to be the one in front... You need to listen out for what John says..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that though she had her eyes wide as she had said that. I also could tell that she seemed to be fairly serious on what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As I did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak back to her, as well as the others, at that.
"Alright... Let's go then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact even just said that.
As I saw that every one else did in fact just seem to be the same way that it was that I was, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see a few of the others. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to go and nod right back on over to me.
As soon as it was that I had seen that be the case of course. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and walk up to the front. As it was that I did in fact whisper to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Why did I agree to being the leader? Why do I feel like this is only going to be the start?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and take the lead for them all.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I still kind of felt a bit lost as to just what it was that I was even supposed to do. As it was that I looked back at John, and I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back on over to him.
"Alright... Where are we supposed to go from here then?" I did in fact just seem to say to John, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see his eyes go wide just as it was that I had said what I had said to him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get a little bit worried.
That it was that he was not even all too sure as to just where it was that we were supposed to go. As it was that just as I had in fact thought that kind of way, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to hear him go and speak back to me, all of the sudden, at that.
"Well... You just go straight ahead... I will tell you when you need to turn..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had in fact said what it was that he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him. As it was that I then got my eyes on to the wide road that was ahead of us.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at it. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Amelia, as she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self, at that.
"Why does it seem like I am more anxious that I was walking through the streets naked?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed like she was speaking to her self just as she had said that.
I just did my best to try to ignore as to just what it was that she had said, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact get my eyes on to the fact that it was.
That the road that was ahead of us did in fact seem to get longer. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I did in fact just seem to let out a nervous sigh, before I also then began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... Here goes nothing I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I knew damn well that what it was that we were doing. It was not just simply nothing what so ever, at that.
I knew that this was very dangerous, all at the exact same time too. Even if it was that Upton had in fact got those papers. Which sure did help us a hell of a lot, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I just seemed to get my mind off of all of those thoughts how ever. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to the road, as I continued to walk. And I did in fact continue to hear the foot steps of the others behind me.
I just seemed to relax my self as it was that it was the case. As it was that I also just seemed to take a few more steps ahead. When it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John go and speak up, at that.
"Alright... Take a right here... His house is just down that ally way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
As it was that I realized that what it was that he had said was true. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was. That it did in fact just seem like this area I did in fact seem to recognize.
I then began to start to calm my self down as I thought on that. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to trust John a fair bit, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"I think I've got it from here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact believe what it was that I had in fact told my self. As every thing was coming back to me much more clear, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. And I had in fact turned my self around the corner, never the less. That was when it was that I felt a bit stupid for saying what I had said.
As it made sense as to why I knew that I had it from here. As it was that I could in fact clearly see Peters nice house from down the ally way. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I went right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John speak.
"Wait... Some thing doesn't feel right..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what the man was talking about. And as to just what it was that he was even getting at right now.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right back on over to him. And I looked at him right in to his eyes, with my own eyes squinted as I did so.
It seemed like the others were a little bit lost. And it seemed like they were in fact also quite a bit scared. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak up my self, all at the exact same time too.
"What are you talking about? We are here... Let's just make this quick... Get in... Get Mary... Then get out..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes grow wide just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. John then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden let out a soft sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of John. As he almost seemed to feel guilty, in his tone of voice as he spoke back to me.
"I don't... I don't know... It is probably just nothing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also hear him let out a rough sigh as to just what it was that he had said at the end.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then began to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear Upton go right on ahead and speak up.
"Jesus said he trusted Peter... Peter was just scared... Just like Judas... I think we should be fine..." He did in fact just seem to say to John. As it was that he did in fact seem to have an ever so calm voice, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was clear that it seemed to calm John down a fair bit. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then just seemed to nod back to him, just as it was that he had listened as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to also calm my self down a fair bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John go ahead and speak back up.
"I am sorry... You guys are right... Let's just keep going..."