Chapter 35: Passage v2 (Coles PoV)

I looked at the food that was on my plate for a few seconds. As it was that it did in fact not seem to be appealing to me at all. As I felt like I under stood where Lenore was coming from about fish.
I did my best to try to not vomit all at once. As it was that I saw that Mary had her eyes wide as she stared at me. As it was that I also then began to hear her speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you okay there Cole?" I did in fact hear the younger Mary say. As it was that she had a serious look on her face just as she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was actually worried about me.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then also began to go and start to speak right back to her. As it was that she blinked her eyes a few times, as she then listened as to just what I had to say.
"Yeah... It's just not as nice as what we have been eating before..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the plate for a little bit more time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I once again did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could do. As it was that Mary once again seemed to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Well... I am sorry that we couldn't get any thing better for you... But that is the life of the ocean... You are going to have to get used to it..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she had her eyes wide as she had said that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact being for real on what she had just said. As it was that I once again did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and dip my head low to the ground. As I felt like I was being a bit of an ass hole right now. As I then went right on ahead and seemed to speak back to Mary, at that.
"Yeah... I know... It's just... Well... I don't really know to be honest... Thank you for all of this still..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That she then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that she did in fact seem to have a sad smile on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had seemed to have done what she had did. As it was that she once again also began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"It's okay Cole... I under stand... You will get used to it... And we should be the one thanking you... You have given your saviour more time to spread the word of the gospel, of our Lord..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she also seemed to be quite serious once again. As she did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me for some more time. Before it was that she then did in fact go and turn her head away from me.
As it was that she had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit more calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at once, at that.
"Well... I guess that's over with..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then seemed to look on over to the table, at that. And I did in fact go and look at my friends, just as it was that I had done such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear the voice of Lenore. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Wow... Okay... This is not as bad as I thought it would be..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That she did in fact seem to be biting in to the fish.
The fish that seemed to be covered in sauce none the less. As I was sure that was a lot of the reason as to why Lenore didn't think it was bad. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then seemed to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that she seemed to be speaking right towards me, just as it was that I had realized that it was the case.
"Come on Cole... You out of all of us need to eat up... You need that protein..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact have a bit of a big smile on her face just as she had said that.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact go and look at the plate. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and grab my fork, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to say that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile back at her. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Yeah... I guess I do need a little extra meat... Don't I?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. That was when it was that Lenore then began to spit out her drink. As it was that she did in fact just seem to burst in to laughter, all of the sudden.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she found so funny. As it was that I seemed to stare at her for a few seconds. As it was that I saw that Knox did in fact seem to be a little bit uncomfortable him self.
I was lost as to what it was that was in fact going on still. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Amelia go and speak up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"I think you are well endowed as it is Cole... But a little extra wouldn't hurt I say..." She did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to wink as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to under stand. As it was that I then did in fact realize as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to feel like I was a little bit embarrassed. As I then did in fact eventually begin to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... Enough about Penises while we are around church folk..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to feel a bit uncomfortable, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice. Of just who it was that was Amelia, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Um... Fair enough..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem like she was about to say some thing else at first. But at the last moment, it seemed like she had decided to change her mind.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that it might be. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could in the mean time. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to look away from them all.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact continue to bite in to the fish. As it was that I was actually surprised as to just how good it did in fact taste.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then looked at Lenore. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak to her, at that.
"You're right... That's not half bad..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact stare at her just as I had said that. As it was clear to me that she was getting a little bit uncomfortable for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I then just seemed to turn my head away from her. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to continue to bite in to my food. As it was that I made sure that I put some of the sauce on my green beans, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear a voice from the other side of the room, at that. As it was that I turned my head on over to it, to hear as to just what it was that they had to say.
"Cole... Peter is going to need you very soon... He said we are getting close..." I did in fact hear John say. As it was that he was at the bottom of the steps. That did in fact seem to lead to the upper deck, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to also nod back to him and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I will be there in just a bit... Just give me a few... Let me finish eating..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right back at him as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said that back to John, at that. That was when it was that I then saw him nod right back to me him self. And he then also began to go and speak back to me as well, at that.
"Alright... Take your time... Just not too much time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
It was clear that he was letting me know that I didn't need to rush. But at the same time as well, I also knew that I couldn't just sit there and talk. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from John.
And I then did in fact begin to go and look at my plate. As it was that I did in fact begin to realize as to just how thirsty I felt like I was. As it was that I then did in fact begin to take my glass of wine.
And I then did in fact just seem to go and drink it up, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Knox go and speak up, at that.
"We are going to miss you Cole..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to put down my glass. As it was that I was a little bit confused as to just what he was talking about.
I then began to start to get a little bit stressed out my self. On the fact that I did in fact wonder if he knew some thing that I didn't. And as to the fact that I might not be coming back from this trip, at that.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to tilt my head at him. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"What do you mean? I doubt that I will be gone for long..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact also seem to roll his eyes at me. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me gulp as I had seen him do so.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"I know... I was being sarcastic... Calm down there Cole..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that he could tell that I was worried. As it was that he did in fact feel a bit bad for me, at that.
As it was that it had in fact still just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As it was that I once again did in fact begin to look back at my plate full of food.
As it was that I then quickly took my fork, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to finish off the rest. As it was that I then felt pleased, as it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact grab my glass of wine. And I spoke to my friends just before I began to sip down the rest of it.
"Well... See you in a bit I hope... Take care..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at them. As I did my best to try to not be worried, as it was that I did so.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I just seemed to see. That they didn't seem to care less as to just what it was that I had even said.
As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to go and turn my head away from them. As I realized that I wasn't even the first one to have finished eating.
I saw that Zander had also finished his meal as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he was looking right at me. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Alright Cole... You ready?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he looked at me with a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to me.
I was a little bit confused as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was that I had not heard his name get brought up at all. Though I also knew that I was not paying any sort of attention, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times at first. And I then also began to go and speak back to Zander, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... I didn't realize that John had called for you as well... Yeah... I am ready... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide still, just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact seem to have said that to Zander. That was when it was that he went right on ahead and nodded back to me. Before it was that he also then began to go and speak back to me too.
"Yeah... He didn't... But I am the leader of our group after all... And I want to help you... Do you want help?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his head tilted, just as it was that he had in fact asked that question.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be squinting his eyes at me. As it was that it almost seemed like he was testing me. As it was that he waited to hear as to just what I had to say to him in return.
I felt a bit dumb, and I felt like an ass hole for what I was doing. As I knew as to the fact that I would gladly take some help from him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go and speak back to Zander, at that.
"Yes... Sorry... I didn't mean for it to come out that way... I was just confused... That was it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do, as I had said that.
Zander seemed to squint his eyes at me for a little bit longer. As in the end, he then eventually seemed to just nod right back on over to me. As it was that he also then began to turn his head away from me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. And I saw him looking at the stair way that led to the upper deck. He then eventually began to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and get this over with..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then began to start to walk up the steps. And I of course, did in fact follow him up to the top, at that.
As it was that the both of us were now on the upper deck. I looked at Paul, as I waited for him to say some thing about what we were doing. But he either did not seem to care as to just what was going on right now.
Or he simply was just too focused on where it was that he was taking the boat. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then began to head on over to the front sail.
As it was that Zander did in fact head over to the back sail. In which a few seconds after we had done so. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Paul speak up, at that.
"Alright... I need you to rotate the sails a little bit to the left... We are almost there now..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did his best to act as calm as he felt like he could do, at that.
As it was that I had heard as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. And I then did in fact begin to start to turn the sail a little bit to the left.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. Worried for a few moments that I had turned it a little bit too much, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at Paul, all at once.
As it was that I saw that he still had his focus on the sea. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Is that good?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact look back at the sail. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact speak back to me, at that.
"The boat is still moving is it not? Yes... It is fine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that he did in fact once again just seem to roll his eyes at me just as it was that he had said that to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I kind of did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a heavy sigh of some relief. As I knew that nothing else really seemed to matter to me at this point.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard foot steps from behind. As it was that I then also began to hear the voice of Zander go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"About how far are we out from the blockade?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right at Paul. When it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to what he had said. That was when it was that I too did in fact just seem to go and look at Paul. As it was, that I felt like I was a bit interested in how much longer we had.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that Paul did in fact just seem to go and look at Zander. As his eyes then seemed to come back to focus on to him, at that.
Once it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he blinked his eyes, and he also did in fact smile back at Zander. Before it was that he then began to go and speak right back on over to him.
"Well... This isn't a blockade... This is more like... Passage..."