Chapter 10: Help You (Valaries PoV)

I looked at every one that was in the room for a bit of some time. As it was not much for me to deal with at all what so ever. As I knew that I was normally okay with talking to people I didn't know well.
But this time it seemed to bother me for what ever reason. Even though I knew that the only person I didn't know at all was Paul. As it was that he really was not even the reason for that being the case either.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as well.
"I just want this to end... I wish I didn't agree to this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that I was not the only person that did in fact think that way.
As sure, it was nice to be out side and see the real world. But at the same time as well, I was starting to realize as to just how dangerous this was. As well as the fact that I knew that if we were to get caught, than we might end up how Jesus did.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. And I then did in fact go right on ahead and hear the voice of Jesus, as it was that he then began to go and speak.
"Alright... Now that every one is in the room together, and we are all all ready... Let's go ahead and make our plans..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As it was that I knew that it was, that we were throwing out ideas.
But we didn't want to come up with some thing for sure. Until it was that we did in fact have every one with us. And we could in fact have some thing that it was that we did in fact all agree on, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that it seemed like he was annoyed with what was going on, all at the exact same time too.
"Finally... Took long enough..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that he had said that. When it was that I knew damn well it had maybe taken her about 30 minutes at most.
Perhaps he was just trying to make the poor girl feel bad. As I could tell that it was in fact working fairly well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her dip her head low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that she did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. And she also began to realize that every one was staring at her. She then did in fact just seem to go and speak right back on over to us all, at that.
"I'm sorry... I don't know what went on with me right there... I promise that it will not happen again..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact doing her best to try to keep her self as calm as it was that she felt like she could do.
As it was that she had in fact seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I just seemed to speak to my self quietly. As it was that I made sure that no one else could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Good... I hope so... Because I feel like this is only the beginning..." I had in fact just seemed to have said. As it was once again a lot of what it was that every one else was thinking.
As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts. And I then did in fact just seem to once again lift my head up all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Jesus.
"So... Let me get this straight... In stead of you wanting me to go on my own? You want to come with me? What is this sudden change of heart?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head right on over to Jesus.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was clear that he was quite a bit lost and confused as to what was going on. As it was that I felt like I could not blame him for being that way.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear Jesus speak back to Paul, at that. As it was that I once again did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... It was these people really... They came here to save me... I have a bit of a strange feeling... But I can't sense what it might be... But I have a feeling we need to trust them... They... Well..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod to us all. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said just what he had said. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at the man with my eyes wide. As it was clear that it was that Paul did in fact just seem to under stand. As it was that he then did in fact seem to nod in agreement back to Jesus.
After it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. Paul then did in fact just seem to dip his head quite a bit low to the ground. As he sat down in the chair and then began to speak back, all of the sudden.
"Very well... We will trust these women and men... I will take you on the boat to where I am destined to go... But I feel like it won't be as easy as you think it to be..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Jesus.
As it was that his eyes were wide just as it was that he had said that. As if it was that he actually thought that we did in fact think it would be easy. Which it was clear to me with the curfew out and all.
That this was not going to be any thing that would be easy what so ever. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he did in fact seem to feel like he had some thing else to say.
"Alright... Now that we have got that all over with... We will wait on John and the others to come back... I will let these women and men help prepare the boat for voyage..." He did in fact just seem to say to Paul, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact once again turn my head on over to Paul.
As it was that I was in fact interested to see just how he'd respond to that. As it was clear that he was letting Paul know it was his time to lead. As it was that Paul did in fact just seem to stare back at Jesus with a blank look on his face, at that.
As it was that the both of them did in fact just seem to stare at one another. That was when it was that I then began to hear another voice. As it was that I then began to look on over to see that it was in fact Megan.
"Well... I thought you guys were making other plans? I thought we were throwing ideas out first..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a fairly serious look on her face.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I knew that she also had a fair point on what she had said. As it was that I once again began to turn my head right on over to Jesus.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I saw that the others were doing the same thing that it was that I had done. As we all just did in fact seem to stare at Jesus, as it was that he seemed to simply go and speak back to us all.
"Well... We don't have any thing to really discuss just yet... We are getting on that boat no matter what... So we may as well get it prepared... Even if we are a bit ahead of schedule..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at Paul. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As he made sure that Paul knew for a fact that this was going to be the case.
Paul seemed to be used to it luckily at this point. As it was that Paul then did in fact just seem to get up from his chair, all at once. And he then also did in fact nod, before he began to speak to us, at that.
"Jesus... I need you to stay here... If any one comes to the door that we do not know... Follow my mother in to the cellars to hide..." He did in fact just seem to say to Jesus.
As it was that he did in fact once again have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to Jesus. As it was that it was clear he was making sure that Jesus was okay with that.
Jesus seemed to have his eyes wide as he stared back at Paul. That was until he then thankfully seemed to nod back to him. As he also then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Very well... I will get that done..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact letting us know that it was. That he did in fact agree with what Paul had said.
Paul seemed to be relieved as soon as it was in fact the case. As it was that he did in fact seem to turn his head away from Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to us all in stead, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Cole... I am going to go in to the market place and get some more food for us... I want you to come with me... While the others... I need you to go pack up the boat..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized what he had said. I felt like I did in fact still have a few questions I needed to ask. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak back to Paul, at that.
"So... What exactly do you want us to put on the boat?" I did in fact just seem to say to the man. As it was that this time it felt like it was my turn to have my eyes wide.
As it was that I felt like it was in fact a fairly fair question for me to ask. As it was that I felt like I had not a single clue what we were preparing up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the man's eyes grow wide.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. Almost as if it was that he was not all too sure what the answer to that question was. That was when it was that he eventually seemed to just calm him self down.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stare at the ground. Almost as if it was that he was trying to get his focus on some things. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... My mother will tell you exactly what you need... First I want the food to be packed up... That way we don't have to worry about those supplies... Then we will need clothes... And weapons..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shiver. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said at the end. As it was clear that it was that he did in fact not like saying it.
It was clear that he only wanted peace for us all. But at the same time as well, it seemed like he was well aware of the fact. That with Jesus being on the run, it wasn't going to be that easy, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Knox go and speak up.
"Why is it that Cole is coming with you to do that stuff? He is the dumbest out of all of us!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure if he was taking shots at Cole just now.
Or if it was that he was only bringing up a fair point, at that. As it was that I noticed that it was clear that Cole didn't like what he had said. As he seemed to go and squint his eyes at Cole, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Paul roll his eyes. As it was that he then seemed to shake his head back at Knox as well.
As soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then just seemed to also hear him go and speak back to Knox. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Even that being so... He is clearly the strongest... And if some one sees me and recognizes me... Than he will be good to fight them..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I kind of felt like he once again had a fair point on just what it was that he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the man. As it was that I felt like I was now okay with all of which was in fact going on.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Cole. As it was that he had a worried voice, just as it was that he had began to speak up him self.
"But will the market place and all of that other stuff be open? How are we going to get in?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that though I knew that Cole was not smart at all.
He did in fact raise a fair point and a fair question, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and look on over to Paul. As it was that I did in fact await a response from the man, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. Paul then did in fact just seem to once again nod right back to Cole. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to simply speak back to the guy, at that.
"Yes... We are going to a town near by that won't have a curfew... I will get the rest of the supplies I need... And then we will come back here... We should be back by the night fall..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as it was that it had been the case.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do or say. As it was that it seemed to be silence in the room for some time. That was until Jesus then did in fact go right on ahead and speak up him self.
"Alright... I wish you the best of luck with all of that Paul... You will be in all of our prayers..." He did in fact just seem to say to Paul. As it was that he his eyes wide, as he had a serious look on his face him self.
It was clear to me that he was kind of telling Paul. That he needed to go on ahead and get this started. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down.
As it was clear that Paul had in fact realized that it was the case. As Paul just seemed to nod back to Jesus all at the exact same time too. And he then did in fact seem to go and speak to all of us him self.
"Best of luck to all of you as well... It should be easy for all of you to get what I need packed up... There is a fair bit of you... We will be back in no time... Do not fret..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I saw Paul look right on over to Cole.
As it was that Cole seemed to go right on ahead him self. And he seemed to stare back at Paul right in to his eyes. As it was that his eyes seemed to be wide a bit him self as he did as such a thing like that.
That was until he then began to start to realize of course. As to just what it was that was in fact even going on, all at the exact same time too. As he then did in fact just seem to simply speak up him self, at that.
"Oh yes... Of course... I suppose I will see you all later..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
It was clear that the poor guy was in fact quite a bit scared, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I could not blame him at all. As it was that I just then seemed to watch the both of the men go and leave the room.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Lenore. As it was that she then did in fact seem to go and speak up her self for the first time.
"Well... I suppose you should go ahead and hide up Jesus... We will get every thing on the boat as soon as we can..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes wide as she did in fact seem to stare at Jesus her self, at that.
As it was that she then seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see Jesus roll his eyes for what ever reason. As he then did in fact seem to go and speak back to the young woman him self.
"Well... I'm not going to hide until we are in some real danger... I may as well help you..."