Chapter 39: Come Out (Lenore's PoV)

I stood there, as I stared at the other boat with my eyes wide. As I felt quite a bit bad for the fact that John was stuck on there. When it was that he had done nothing what so ever.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then just seemed to shake my head a bit. And I also then did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud, as well.
"Well... That was not a good start..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that Paul had said the journey was going to take a while. And we were only on day 2 of the journey, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to me from right by my side, at that.
"Well... At least Jesus did not get caught... Our job is to only make sure that Jesus is safe..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had his eyes wide, just as it was that he had said what he had said to me.
At the same time as well, I also seemed to notice that he was serious with what he had said. As I suppose that he did in fact have a fair point, at that. Though it still didn't make me feel any sort of better about things.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him. That was when it was that I seemed to look away from him. And I just seemed to mutter back to him, at that.
"Yeah... We are just here for Jesus I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I hated how it was that Knox could be so heartless at times.
I knew that he was not like that what so ever. And it kind of hurt me to seem him that sort of way. As I knew that it did in fact clash with our personalities quite a bit.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared. That was when it was that I saw the other boat then take off from our boat. As it slowly began to go away, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then began to start to hear the voice of Paul, at that. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"John has done a brave thing for us today... We will not put that on the side... We must stick together now more than ever... I believe the hardest part is still yet to come..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he also had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that it did in fact just seem to go against what Knox had said to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and look at him.
As it was that my eyes were squinted as I did such a thing like that. As I knew for a fact, that he could clearly see me do that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him dip his head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he also just seemed to mutter some thing him self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... Maybe I should just shut up I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he was acting like his input did not really mean all that much.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for the poor guy, all at once. Though I felt like I had nothing to make him feel better what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply close my eyes for just a few moments.
I then let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, to try to calm my self down at least a little bit. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Cole. As it was that he seemed to speak from not all too far away, at that. As I opened my eyes and began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Okay... So we should go and get Jesus and the others now right? To let them know that it is safe..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I also began to hear the voice of Millie step in. As it was that I also began to listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"And we also probably should tell him about John..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to dip her head a bit low to the ground as she had in fact said that.
It was almost as if it was that she felt like all of that had been her fault. As I was sure that a lot of us were feeling a bit low right now. As it was that I did my best to not let it bother me any longer.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he seemed to go and speak back to the both of them, at that.
"Well... I don't think we should do that just yet... There are still a few ships on these waters... I don't want them to check on us and us have to do that same thing again..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self calm.
Just as soon as it was that I had tried to do as such, at that. That was when it was that I then also began to hear another voice. As it was that Megan did in fact seem to go and speak up much to my surprise.
"Well... I would think that Jesus and the others are tired of being in that tiny little area... Must be hot, and hard to move and breathe..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to start to notice. That her boy friend Westley did in fact seem to be a bit upset by what she had said.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. Before it was that I then did in fact also just seem to hear him go and speak up, at that.
"Megan... It's Paul's decision... This is his boat, let him make the choice..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like he was a little bit upset with her. Which I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that it might be the case.
I knew that the both of them were probably the closest out of all of us, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. Before it was that Paul seemed to go and step in, all at once.
"Know... I think Megan has a bit of a fair point... And if you guys want to go and let out Jesus and his wife and mother, than go ahead... I under stand... But be ready just in case this happens again..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that he did in fact still not seem to be happy him self. As to the fact that Megan had said as to just what she had said. But he also realized that she had a fair point, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a bit. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Megan once again go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Alright... I'll go do that now then... And I will be ready to take them back down there in a heart beat... Trust me..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to squint her eyes. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case, at that.
That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could my self, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to see her turn her head away. As it was that she then began to start to come my way, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that she seemed to walk right by me, at that. And I then did in fact reach my hand out to stop her, all at the exact same time too.
In which she then did in fact just seem to look at me, all at once. As she did in fact just seem to be quite a bit lost with that I was doing. Before it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to me, at that.
"What? What is it Lenore?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact seem to almost be suspicious of me, at that.
Which I felt like she had a fair point on being that sort of way. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to wake my self up a little bit. Before it was that I then went on ahead and nodded back to her, as well as the fact that I began to speak back to her as well.
"I just want to come with you... I am sure it isn't easy opening that hatch..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As I knew that the truth was, that I did in fact not have a single clue. As unlike her, I had in fact not seen it for my self, at that. As I was simply just guessing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that she did in fact just seem to calm her self down. And she also began to nod and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Sure... I could use your help... I don't really want to be alone..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to look back at Westley as she had said that.
As it was that I knew that he was good friends with Amelia. As I kind of hoped that Amelia had noticed what I had. And that she might go and talk to him whilst me and Megan did in fact go and do this.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I saw her look away from him, as I did the same thing as well. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to her, at that.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and get this started then... How about that?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As it was that she did in fact also just seem to have her eyes wide. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look back at me at first. Before it was that she once again seemed to nod back to me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then did in fact begin to start to simply speak back to her one more time.
"Hopefully they will be fine... I am sure that they are..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I only seemed to be starting a conversation on what it was that I had said.
As it was that I felt like I didn't just want to go there in silence. And I felt like I didn't really know much about Megan at all. Besides the fact that she was good with technology, which didn't help us much right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go and walk down the steps. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her voice as she seemed to speak back to me.
"I hope so too... They sure made a lot of noise when we were showing the room to the guards... I was worried that we might get caught..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact also just seem to shiver. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me. Almost as if it was that she was worried that they might come back, at that.
Just as it was that she did in fact just seem to say that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and open the door. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Alright... I guess you go and show me where the door is at..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact once again just seem to look at her with a serious look.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her. That was when it was that she seemed to blink her eyes a few times. And she then did in fact also go and nod back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I watched her go and walk right past me. And I then did in fact also seem to go and follow her, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that for a few steps. She then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to stop, all at once. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why she had done such a thing like that. Before it was that she then began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Alright... There it is... I hope that they are okay in there..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had said it quite loud, at that. As it was clear that she was making sure that they had in fact heard that.
How ever, as I seemed to wait a little bit my self. There did in fact just seem to be no such sort of response. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to simply start to go and speak back to her.
"That is out in the open... How did they not notice that?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit shocked by it. As it was that I did in fact seem to look at the bolt that was in the way.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at it for some time. I then began to start to think that maybe the guards had been lazy. Which was not the case for the ones that we had.
As it was that I did in fact feel like they had walked past that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden hear Megan. As it was that she once again did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me.
"It was John... He put his foot on it... And he made sure that they would not be able to see it... I guess it was his one last saving grace..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just almost seem to be lost in her own world. Just as soon as it was that she had said just as to what she had said to me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to just stay calm.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the bolt. And I then did in fact just seem to nod towards it, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak, at that.
"I guess I could see that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare. And I did in fact just seem to be a bit lost in my head on some empty thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to let that be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I began to start to hear her voice, at that. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and once again just speak back to me.
"Alright... Help me lift up the hinge, and we should check on them..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was still worried for them, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I felt like she was acting the way that I normally did. As it was that it was clear that she did in fact want to make sure they were okay, none the less.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I went on over to the hatch, all at once. And I seemed to hold on to one side, before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Alright... We do this on 3, okay?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I did in fact make sure that she did in fact hear as to what I had said. And that she was in fact ready for it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to look at me. As her eyes were wide, as it was that she also then began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... I am ready when ever you are Lenore..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she once again did in fact seem to be serious just as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seemed to turn my head away from her, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to look at the piece I was holding on to. I then did in fact just do my best to ready my self, and to stay calm. Before it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to Megan, at that.
"Alright... 1... 2... 3!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that the both of us then began to do with all of our strength. As it was that we tried to push it up, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that I had in fact seemed to have feared. It did in fact just seem like it was a bit too hard for us to push it. As it was that it did in fact barely even seem to budge, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that we did in fact give it another push. That was when it was that I then began to start to see that it was. That it was now starting to lift its self up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that the door was in fact open, at that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the younger Mary. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Oh... Is every thing alright? Are we free to come out?"