Chapter 7: Too Close For Comfort (Lenore's PoV)

I stood there, and I did in fact just seem to stare, all at once, at that. Just as soon as it was that I heard the voices of the guards. As it was that I felt scared and afraid, never the less.
As I was not all too sure as to just what I should do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face as I watched them leave the room.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I began to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Come on... Please just go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the guards did in fact just seem to be at the front of the person's house. Just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
How ever, it seemed like my prayers had not been answered. As it was that they did in fact just seem to stand there for some time. As they did in fact just seem to stare in side, all at the exact same time as well.
From in side the place, I did in fact just seem to hear a voice. As it was that it was a voice of a woman, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Last I saw of Jesus... He was with a group of about 10 to 15 strange men and women... That was yesterday... He was running..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was clear that she was in fact giving away the fact. That it was that we were with him yesterday, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, as I realized it was the case.
As it was that I was not really scared for my own life. As to the fact that the woman might notice who we were, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of one of the guards go and speak up, at that.
"So he was with his so called disciples?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the man didn't seem to be taking the woman seriously. As it was that it did in fact seem like he felt like she was wasting their time.
The woman seemed to look at the both of the men for some time. As it was that it seemed like she was not all too sure as to just what to say in response. As she then did in fact just seem to dip her head low to the ground.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hear her speak back to them. As it was that I once again listened as to just what the woman had to say.
"No... I don't think so... I don't think he has female disciples... I don't know who they could be... I... I'm sorry..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she felt a bit bad for what ever reason or another.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that she would be that way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare with my eyes wide. Until it was that one of the guards then did in fact just seem to speak to the other.
"Very well... If you have no further information to give us... Than we will be on our way... I am sure that those were just normal people being seduced to join his cult..." He did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have heard what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact not like the word cult one bit, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that the door then did in fact just seem to close on the guards. As I then did in fact see them start to turn their heads towards our direction.
I was a little bit worried that they might have noticed us at first. As it was that I did in fact hear one of the guards go and speak to the other. As it was that I just then began to listen as to just what he had to say.
"That woman was crazy... Really? What a waste of time..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see the guards start to walk past us.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As I spoke to my self quietly as they went right past us.
"Come on... We're almost safe... For now at least..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I had a bad feeling that this was only the beginning for us, at that.
As I felt like we had a long way to go, and a lot more trouble that we had to deal with, at that. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then all of the sudden heard some thing make a loud noise beside us.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard that be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look on over to it. As I heard the silent whisper of Westley, as he then did in fact begin to speak.
"Damn it!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that. The guards then did in fact just seem to stop them selves, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to see them look over in our direction. As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I could as I knew it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just went right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of one of the men go and speak up, all at once.
"Who is there? What are you doing over there?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to pull out his sword. As it was that I was not sure if he was trying to go and attack us. Or if it was that he felt like he was simply trying to defend him self, at that.
As it was that I seemed to sit there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of John. As he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to us quietly, at that.
"Stay calm... Give it a bit and they will go away..." He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that he had a serious look on his face, as well as a serious tone of voice, at that.
It did in fact just seem to relax me for just a bit of some time, as well. That was of course until I then began to hear one of the guards. Go right on ahead and start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... We can see you... Just come out and we won't hurt you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that the man was bluffing. As it was that I could hear it in his tone of voice, all at once.
It seemed like the man was a little bit scared and afraid him self. As it was that he did in fact not know that there was a lot of us hiding. As it was that he did in fact seem to simply think it was only one thing.
How ever, Westley did in fact not seem to under stand at all. As it was that he did in fact not seem to get the jist on all of it. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and just speak right back on over to the guards, standing up as he did as such a thing like that.
"Wait... Please don't hurt us! We mean no harm!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he was in fact quite a bit scared and afraid as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that John once again seemed to go and speak up, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, none the less.
"Great... Now we are in trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it was clear that he had a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at once.
I was still lost as to just what it was that Westley was thinking. As it was that I did in fact stare at him right in to his eyes, all at once. As I then did in fact just hear the foot steps, as well as the voices of the guards.
Just as soon as it was that they had in fact come our way. As it was that I was now starting to feel very scared my self, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what one of them had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Halt! Hands up! Knees down! Where are you from foreigner? What are you doing here, and why?" He did in fact just seem to say. Obviously getting at the fact that Westley just like us, was not from here.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. Westley's eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact quite a bit lost.
How ever, he did in fact do as to just what the guards wanted, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and kneel down. As it was that he then put his hands up in the air as he had done as such.
He had a guilty look as he should in fact have right now. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to the guards. As I listened to what he had to say in the middle of the street.
"I... I was just trying to get to my home was all... I didn't know all of this was going on... I don't know what any of this is..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was trying to think of some thing to say.
The words that he had in fact said had seemed to make sense. But it was clear to me that he was bullshitting on what it was that he had said. As the guards did in fact seem to realize the same thing that we all did.
I did in fact just seem to gulp as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then once again began to hear one of the guards go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Westley.
"Well... That seems like a whole load of bull shit... If you are here... Than you are here for a reason..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes squinted, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Westley began to realize the mistake that he had made. As it was that he did his best to try to not show it what so ever.
As he simply did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. As he did his best to not show his face what so ever, at that. Which was a smart move until he could think of some thing to say, at that.
What was not the smart move was him going to speak up. As it was that I was quite a bit worried about the rest of us, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see Upton go and step up him self, just as it was that I had thought on that.
"We aren't from here... You are right... We live here though... Just moved in recently in fact... And we were just trying to get back home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was quick thinking on the part of Upton, all at once. As he seemed to keep a steady and calm voice on just what it was that he had said. As it did in fact just seem to calm the guards down, as well.
I kind of then did in fact just seem to see Upton go and nod to us. As it was clear that he wanted us to show our faces as well. Which I was a bit hesitant to do at first, until I saw the others do as such a thing them selves.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then lifted my self up, just in time to hear the voice of one of the guards. As he then began to go and speak back to Upton, all at the exact same time too.
"Smart of you to move to Rome... This is the best place to be... I suppose you don't know any better about any of what is going on..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I felt like I wanted to say some thing, all at once. As it was clear to me that a few of the guards seemed to still not be all too sure about this. As it was clear that they were in fact worried still, never the less.
How ever, I decided it best for me to just stay silent. As I knew that I was good at calming people and making people feel happy. But I knew that I was not nearly as good with my words such as Upton was.
I kind of just shivered just as it was that I had thought on that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to go and hear Upton speak, just as it was that I had thought on that.
"Yes... This is why we moved here after all... It is quite a nice sight to see for our eyes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact complimenting them, which was a smart move.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. It then did in fact seem like the guards seemed to be a bit more calm. As it was that it did in fact seem like they were now letting down their guard.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. Just as soon as it was that I just then began to start to hear the same guard. As it seemed like he was kind of the leader among them, as he spoke up.
"Indeed... I am sorry that you do not under stand what is going on... That being so, you probably don't know the man we are looking for..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face at that. As well as the fact that he had his head tilted towards Upton, never the less. As it was clear that he was kind of asking him a question on what he had said.
Upton just seemed to have his eyes wide, all at once. As it was clear that he was playing dumb, which was a smart play to make. As he then just seemed to go and speak back to the man, all of the sudden, at that.
"Well no... Not really... We just heard that there was a curfew on the city as we were coming home... No one really tells us any thing... Doesn't seem many people like us..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said. As it was that he was acting like he did in fact feel bad about all of it.
The man then did in fact just seem to under stand where he was coming from, all at once. As he then did in fact go right on ahead. And he nodded back to Upton, all at the exact same time as well.
Shortly after he had done as such a thing like that. He then seemed to go and look on over to the other guards that were with him. As it was that he just then began to go and speak to them, all at once.
"Well... I suppose we should let these fine ladies and gentlemen go... Who has the papers again?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him look at his men.
It seemed like he was asking for some papers to be written on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
As it seemed to stay silent for just a bit of some time, all at once. That was when it was that I saw one of the guards go and step up. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak back to his leader, at that.
"I have the papers sir... But wouldn't it make more sense to put these people in for getting here illegally? We'd sure get a nice check for that... Wouldn't we?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that it seemed like the man had a tainted mind. On just what it was that he had in fact said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, as it was that I saw that some of the guards did in fact seem to agree with him.
I did my best to try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zander. As it was that he just then seemed to go and speak up him self, at that.
"Damn racists..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him. As it was that my eyes were wide just as it was that I had in fact said, never the less, at that.
It was a word that it seemed like I had not heard often. Though I knew that it was some thing that I had understood and known. As it had been written and recorded through out history.
I kind of began to start to realize all of the sudden. That we were about 3000 years in the past at this point. As it was that I just then began to gulp just as I had thought on that.
As soon as it was that I had seemed to have thought that way. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of the main guard. As he seemed to be upset, as he spoke back to his other guards.
"I can't believe you just said that... You do realize if they came here legally... We would get in a lot of trouble... We have more important things at hand than that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, at that.
As I was not too sure if that was the man having our backs. Or if it was the fact that the man was letting them know that they'd get in trouble. As well as the fact that they had more important things to deal with.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on John from the corner of my eyes. As I knew that he was one of the things that they were looking for.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then seemed to hear the voice of Upton, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the guards him self.
"I am sorry for causing trouble... If you would please let us on our way... Our home isn't too far away..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, as he had a serious look on his face as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear that the man was very good with his words. As I knew my self, that what he had said was a lie. But it almost did in fact seem to feel real and true to me as he had said that.
I did my best to try to keep my self calm as I got my mind off of all of that. As I just then seemed to start to hear the voice of the main guard. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to step up and speak once again.
"Yes... We are just going to write a paper down for you and sign it... That way if you get in to any more trouble you can show this to them, and let them know you have a pass through..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to once again nod back to Upton, at that. As it was that I was quite a bit surprised by just what it was that he had said.
My eyes just seemed to be wide for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Upton go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to smile back at the man, all at once.
Of course, it seemed like it was in fact a grateful smile. As it was that Upton then did in fact also seem to go right on ahead once again. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the guard, at that.
"Thank you so much... That truly means a lot to all of us... We will get home as soon as possible... I promise we will not be a bother..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he nodded back to the guard, just as he had said that.
The guards seemed to be pleased by what it was that he had said. As he did in fact just seem to go and nod back to Upton. As he then also began to go and hand him the paper as he did as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. He then once again began to go and speak back to Upton, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It is no problem... And you take care all of you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As just as he had said what it was that he had said. He then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over to all of the rest of us, all of the sudden.
As he then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to us all, after that. As I seemed to feel a whole lot better just as soon as it had been the case.
I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to see him turn his head away from us. As he took the rest of the guards over towards the opposite way that we were going, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that they had passed by and had gotten a fair bit of some ways away from us. I then saw John just seem to go and step up. As he then did in fact just seem to speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"That was way too close for comfort..."