Chapter 45: Danger! (Cole's PoV)

I stood there, and I just seemed to look at Paul for some time. As it was that he did in fact seem to be walking away from us as he did so. As I felt like I could not help but to be a bit worried as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. That was when it was that I looked at the others. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them, at that.
"So... Um... What do we do now?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I was not at all too sure as to just what to do my self. As I felt like I had not really under stood any of which was going on.
Every one just seemed to look at me with their eyes wide. As it did in fact almost seem like they were not all too sure about it. As it was that it kind of had me even more worried, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that Zander seemed to go and step up, at that. And he then began to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... We do what Paul told us to do... We get as much canned and dry food as we can... And then we wait for him at the front..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I once again did in fact just seem to look at the others. To see if it was as simple as Zander was acting like it was.
It seemed like no one had a word to say in response. Until it was in fact Jesus who then began to speak up. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that the man had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Cole... Since you are the strongest among us... I want you to stay with Megan and gather the dry food with her... Me and Zander will get the canned food..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right at me. As he had his eyes squinted at me just as he did as such a thing like that. As I did in fact do my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seemed to have been that way. I then did in fact just seem to nod back to Jesus, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to also speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"Yes... I hear you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he knew. That I was in fact ready to get all of this started, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Jesus and Zander seemed to look at one another. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that Zander had a strange look in his eyes for what ever reason.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. But I simply got my mind and my focus off of just what ever it was. As it was that I then began to see them head off with each other, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I also heard the voice of Megan. As it was that I then began to start to listen as to just what she had to say to me now.
"Alright Cole... Let's get the dry food... I don't wait them to wait on us... Let's get as much as possible..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a fairly serious look on her face just as she had said that to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her, all at once.
Though I still felt like I had a few questions right now. As it was that I did in fact speak back to the young lady. Just as soon as it was that she was turning her head away from me.
"Um... Why does he want me with you because I am the strongest?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I was still lost as to just what Jesus was getting at.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to see her look right back on over to me.
She just seemed to stare at me with her eyes wide for a few moments. Until in the end, she then did in fact seem to roll her eyes at me. As if it was that I had in fact said some thing stupid to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen her do as such a thing like that. And I did in fact have my head tilted as I did in fact not seem to under stand. She then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to me.
"Well... I assume it is the same reason that Westley doesn't want me out of the city at my home... One because I am anti social... But the main thing is that a lot of men are evil... They will want to do things to me..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I felt like what she had in fact said to me had made sense. And I now kind of felt a little bit stupid for asking her that question. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then began to start to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well I guess that makes sense... I mean you are a pretty young woman..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her just as I had said that.
As I had my eyes wide, as I had a serious look on my face as it was that I had said that to her. As it was that she did in fact just seem to blush a little bit, at that. As she quickly did her best to try to hide her face from me just as she had done so.
I simply did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As I was in fact not all too sure as to just what else I should do. As she then did in fact just seem to simply speak back to me, none the less.
"Well... There is also the fact that I don't think many people would take me seriously at a time like this... Back at home... If I got the person they would be locked up..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she had her eyes wide just as she had said that to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times in response. As it was that I also then began to nod back to her, as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again did in fact let out a rough sigh. And I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Alright... I guess that makes a whole lot more sense to me... I will stay beside you... Don't worry... I will protect you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact once again have a serious look on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I did in fact just seem to look all around, at that. That way I could make sure that there was no man that was staring at her right now.
How ever, if there was, it felt like it was too hard to focus. As there was so much that was going on around us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply get my mind and my focus off of that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that Megan was once again blushing. As it was that she seemed to speak to her self all of the sudden.
"Yeah... I wish that Westley was the same way right now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I kind of tilted my head just as it was that she had said that.
As it was clear to me that she was in fact bringing up her boy friend. On the fact that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I had to say back to that.
I knew that I had nothing against the guy at all. As I knew that Amelia was in fact close to the guy, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get a little bit worried as to the fact.
That perhaps the reason as to why Amelia was treating me different. Was the fact that she was getting closer and closer to Westley. As I simply did my best to try to get my mind off of all of that, as I spoke to my self quietly, all at once.
"I doubt any of that is going on..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. And I then in stead did in fact just seem to lift my head up all of the sudden.
I noticed that Megan was in fact moving now, all at once. As I didn't want to lose track of her, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact know that we were in a large crowd of people.
As well as the fact that I had kind of made a promise with Jesus. That I was in fact going to protect her, and to take care of her. As it was that I heard the voice of Megan, just as it was that I had thought on that.
"Okay... Let's go Cole... We've got some stuff to get... Get some bags..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact bend over, all of the sudden, at that.
I did in fact do my best to turn my head away from her as she did so. As it was that I knew that no one would notice me right now. But at the same time, I knew I didn't want it on my guilty conscious to be checking her out.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact got a bag, at that. She then did in fact just seem to hand me a couple, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact nod back to her and smile.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at her for a bit of some time. As I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her.
"Alright... Let's get this started then..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. She then did in fact just seem to go and smile back at me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her turn her head around, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to walk with her. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak to me once again as I did as such.
"Alright... First let's go and get some dried meat... We are going to need some protein... We will get sick if we only eat fish..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She seemed to be speaking to her self when it was that she had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. As it was that she then did in fact begin to put some dried food in to her bag.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to do the same thing as her. As I made sure that I had an eye on her as we did so.