Chapter 17: Way Too Close (Lenores PoV)

It was back at it again. As even though we did in fact have the papers to protect us. In the case that it was that we were in fact to get caught.
We still were hiding swiftly through the streets, all at once. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare.
As it was that I did my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to hear the voice of my best friend Amelia, at that.
"How far do we have to go? How are we going to make it back to Paul's by the night? It's already last mid day..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to John. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at him with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once. As it was that John had his eyes wide, as he realized that all of us were staring at him. And it was that all of us were waiting for some kind of answer from him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that John seemed stare at all of us for just a bit of some time. The man then did in fact just seem to stop him self and let out a rough sigh. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to Amelia, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We will get back sooner if you stop slowing us down and stop worrying about it all... We don't have to leave the city... We will make it back to Paul's by night fall... Just as I told you all before..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at us. As it was clear to me that he was in fact running out of patience, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of Westley. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up him self, as well, at that.
"I sure hope that it is true... I just can't help but to be worried about all of this still..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide. Just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
It was clear that he had made sure that all of us had heard that. As it was that I was sure that John had even heard it him self. Even though he was a fair bit ahead of us, all at the exact same time as well.
John simply just seemed to ignore it all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice in stead. As it was the voice of Upton that I seemed to hear, at that.
"Calm down Westley... This is all going to be fine... This will all work out... Once we get on that boat... Every thing will be okay, and we will be able to go back home..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had a reassuring look and voice, just as he had said as to what he had said. As it was that it did in fact calm me down. As it was clear that it had done a fairly good job on Westley as well.
Westley and Upton had seemed to be getting to be better friends, as it was that I could tell. As it was that I almost seemed to want to smile at that. If it was not for the fact that I seemed to hear John mutter some thing from in front of me, at that.
"Yeah... If only things were that easy..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what John had meant by that. But I felt like it was best for me to not think on it all too much, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact continue to walk with John. As to just where ever it was that he seemed to be taking us, all at the exact same time too.
I seemed to stare low at the ground for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact still walk beside my group of course. As it was that I seemed to simply go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Don't worry... This will all be fine... This will all work out okay..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was what my mother always told me to view things.
Except for the fact that it was that my mother had told me. And she had tried to warn me about the scientist. But I felt like I wanted to rebel, and not want to listen to any of it.
I felt stupid for doing as such a thing like that now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As it was that I did my best to just try to control my self and keep my self calm.
As it was that I had tried to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of my best friend, at that. As it was that I looked at Amelia, and I listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me.
"Don't worry Lenore... Every thing is going to be just fine... We are going to get out of here, we are going to get the other Mary and go... We don't have to worry about taking care of them once they are on that boat... That's the scientists job, remember?" She said to me.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had said that to me. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, as I realized that she was right with what she had said.
I still felt a bit bad as to the fact that it was. That I knew that we were going to be leaving them behind. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to Amelia. As it was that I had a bit of a fake smile on my face. As it was that I then simply did in fact go right on ahead and speak right back on over to her.
"Yes... I know... We have got this..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud. As I did my best to try to make sure that I did in fact stay positive. And I made sure that my friends could hear as to just what I had to say.
Though, I was not sure if they called me their friends just yet. As it was that I did in fact almost want to dip my head low again. As it was that I had in fact had those thoughts come through my head once again.
I did my best to try to not worry about any of that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
It seemed like I was not the only one that did seem to do as such a thing like that as I could tell. As it was that I saw that the rest of the group was the same way that I was. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear the voice of the other Mary go and speak up all of the sudden.
"Do not fear... Do not fret all of you... Jesus is the saviour... He saved me... I was on the streets... I was a prostitute... I don't like telling people about it... But he makes any thing possible..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide as she had said that. As it was that I was a bit surprised as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide.
I could tell that the others in the group were just as surprised. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear a bit of a quiet voice. As it seemed to be Zander who was speaking, all at the exact same time as well.
"Why would Jesus want to marry a prostitute? That doesn't make any sense to me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that Zander had quite a bit of a fair point on what he had said.
But I felt like I didn't care, as it was that I felt like I was proud of her. Over the fact that she had in fact over came all of that, none the less. As I then did in fact just seem to smile back at her, all at the exact same time as well.
It seemed to be that I was now back to my normal self. And I was in fact now back to my usual self. As it was that I then nodded back to the woman, as I then also began to go and speak to her, at that.
"That is great! I am proud of you for what you did! That is not the way that I would want to live my life!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had a big smile on my face just as it was that I had said that.
I realized as to just what it was that I had also said, all at once. As to the fact that it was that it seemed quite a bit bad, at that. As I then did in fact feel a little bit stupid, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, it seemed to lighten up the woman, all at once. As she then did in fact seem to smile right back at me all of the sudden. As it was that she then also began to go and nod back to me, as well.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up to us all, at that.
"Alright... We are nearly there... I need you all to focus... Because there might be a lot of guards around here... And if they see me or Mary... We will be in for a whole lot of trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was letting us know as to the fact. That the guards would in fact recognize their faces around here. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as it was that I had thought on that.
It made me think once again on what would happen to us. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak up all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Why don't we go and let some one else take the lead like before?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to Zander. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I knew that I was ready for him to do as such. As it was that Zander then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that he spoke to me gracefully, all at the exact same time as well.
"That is a good idea..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to get his eyes and his focus on John. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said back to me.
Zander of course was the one that had done as such a thing like that before. As it was that I just seemed to get ready as I saw him take a few steps forward, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stop.
As it was that John then seemed to stare back at us. As it was that he had his eyes squinted for what ever reason or another. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to us, all at the exact same time too.
"No... I can't risk making noise and trying to take... We have to go through here swiftly..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind off of every thing else, all at the exact same time too.
I seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit more time. As it was that Upton then seemed to speak up all of the sudden. As it was that he seemed to have a bit of a joking tone of voice as he had done so.
"Come on... You think that we can sneak on through with all 7 of us? One of us is bound to mess up, or make some noise..." He did in fact just seem to say to John. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I knew that the young man had a fair point. As I just then did in fact just seem to go and look on over to John. As it was that I was interested to see as to just how he would respond back to that.
John seemed to look a bit worried him self, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that Upton had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, all at once.
"Well... I guess that means that you need to all play this smart... And that you all need to be quiet..." He did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that he did in fact not quite get at what Upton was getting at.
I kind of just seemed to gulp as it was that I had thought on that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Mary go and speak up her self.
"No... John... I can take some of the group for my self... We can go and split off from you... We can get this done a bit faster... I know the way to Marys house from here..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said that. As it was that I did in fact have a bit of a worried look on my own. Just as soon as it was that I had heard what she had said.
I really didn't like as to the fact that it was. That she was bringing up the fact that we should split off from one another, at that. But at the same time as well, I felt like we might not have any other choice.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply start to hear the voice of John speak once again.
"Alright... If that is the plan that we have in store... Than let's go ahead and do it... Mary you take the other women with you... If you get caught... Than you will more likely get away with it than we are..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was clear that he was in fact also letting us know. That we were in fact going to have to take the harder path, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had hit me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to just simply try to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could in the mean time. As it was that I once again began to hear Mary speak back to the man.
"Very well... Let it be done then..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she wanted to get this over with. As soon as it was that we could in fact possibly do as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I began to start to see that it was. That the men were in fact going with each other, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply began to go with the women.
As it was that we had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also seemed to start to look at the both of Amelia and Mary. As it was that Amelia then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self, at that.
"Well... Girls get it done I guess..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she also seemed to roll her eyes as to just what it was that she had said. As it was clear that she was in fact joking on what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that I just seemed to stay normal. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Mary. As it was that it seemed like she didn't get what it was that Amelia was talking about what so ever.
"Well... Enough with the chitter chatter... We need to go now... This place is only going to get more busy at this time of day..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could still. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all of the sudden. Just as it was that she had in fact turned her head away, at that.
As it was that she had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure that my mask was on my face just right, at that. As it was that I did my best to just simply act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And just as soon as it was that we had taken a few steps, at that. As we were just about to go right on ahead and turn across a corner.
That was when it was that I heard the voice of some men. As it was that it did in fact just seem to draw my attention to it, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that they even had to say, at that.
"Careful ladies... You don't want to be out right now... You don't know who you could run in to..." The man did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to have an evil smirk on his face.
As it was of course one of the guards, all at the exact same time as well. As it was a smart play as to the fact that we had gone off in different paths. As it was that I knew that the men would have been done for at this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice Mary. As it was that she seemed to go and speak to the men her self, at that.
"We are just trying to pass through and get back home... My sister's didn't realize what was going on until it was too late..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
I was not all too sure if it was that it was in fact the right thing to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, at that. As I knew that we did in fact look nothing like Marys sisters what so ever.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that the guard seemed to get a bit closer to us. As it was that he had the same smile as it was that he had a few moments ago.
I was a little bit worried that he might try some thing on us. As I had heard it happen a few times in my own home, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Amelia say some thing quietly.
"Oh great... Just what we needed..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that my friend was a bit worried. And that she was in fact also quite a bit frustrated, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the guard seemed to have heard what Amelia had said. As it was that he had got his attention on her, just as I had feared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at the guard my self.
It didn't seem like he was trying to do any thing any longer. As it was that the guard seemed to be a little bit upset as to just what Amelia had said. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Did your mother or your older sister teach you to use that tongue around men... Much less a guard..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go right on ahead at that.
And he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes towards Amelia. As it was that it seemed like she was right up on him now. As it was that I was ready to defend my friend at any moments time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to simply stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just then began to hear Mary speak up. As it was clear that she was trying to be the defense of Amelia, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on sister... I told you not to talk to any one... You are so terrible with your words aren't you? Mother and father are going to have to have a real talk with you when we get back home..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide open, as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to simply see the guard step back a little, all of the sudden.
It seemed like he was no longer trying to do any thing to her. As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear him go and speak, once again.
"He better teach her a lesson... Because it isn't worth my time going all that way to lock her up... You're lucky I am in an okay mood today... Now get back to your home now!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he seemed to be in quite a bit of a bad mood. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As if this was him in an okay mood.
Than I really didn't want to see him in an upset mood what so ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and just simply see him nod us off.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to hear Mary speak. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Come on girls... Let's go!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a very serious tone of voice. Just as soon as it was that she had said that to us.
It was clear that she was not at all too happy with just what had happened. As it was that she had her eyes squinted right at my friend. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact simply speak out loud my self, all of the sudden.
"Geesh... That was way too close..."