Chapter 48: Going With Them (Zanders PoV)

As soon as it was that I had heard the voice of Paul say what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake up. And I then did in fact go and start to look right on over to the man.
He was already on the wheel, as it was clear he was ready to move. As it was that I then began to start to realize as to what I must do. Just as soon as it was that he then began to continue to speak to us.
"Cole... Zander, I need you to get to the anchor and lift it up... Jesus, I need you to get to you to take your wife some where safe and warn every one else... It is about to get bumpy..." He did in fact just seem to say.
He had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that. As it was clear that he was a bit worried him self. And I felt like I could not blame him at all for it being that way.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard what he had said. And as to the fact that he had meant a part of that towards me. That was when it was that I went right on it.
As much to my surprise, Cole was already there. As he was in fact lifting up the anchor. But he was struggling to do so, until I came over to him and then spoke.
"I've got you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to grab on to the rope. And I then did in fact begin to start to pull it with him.
As it was that the both of us had done as such a thing. It did in fact seem to be much easier even if I was not as strong as Cole. I still knew that 2 of us were better than one of him.
As it was that the anchor did in fact lift its self up. That was when the eyes of Cole did in fact grow wide. As he then did in fact just seem to speak to me in a soft voice.
"Thank you Zander..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he then did in fact also just seem to nod to me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it seemed to be the case. I also then seemed to nod right back to him. But I also felt like I didn't have any thing to say back to him either.
As it was that I got my focus off of all of that, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on the fact. That there was the case that I knew that I needed to tell Paul.
Just as soon as I did in fact realize that it was the case. That was when I then did in fact turn my head to him. And I then began to speak up fairly loud to the man, at that.
"Alright Paul! We are ready! Let's get it going!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I looked right at the man just as soon as I had said that to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I saw the man look right at me as his eyes were wide. As it was that he also then began to go and nod back to me as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when he then began to start to move the wheel, all at once. And the boat seemed to creak quite a bit as it began to move as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then let out a bit of a rough sigh of some relief to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... We are safe for now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that.
I could hear the scared and panicked voices from under the boat. As it was clear that there was a melt down going on down there. And that every one was in fact quite a bit scared and afraid as to what was going on.
Just as soon as it was that it seemed to be the case. I then got my thoughts and my focus on to Millie. As it was that I felt like I needed to calm her down and make sure she was okay.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then seemed to take just a couple steps forward. Until I heard the voice of Cole go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I wouldn't speak too soon..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. As he did in fact have a serious look on his face, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all just seemed to have been the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact just seem to look at him. As I saw that he had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
I looked as to just what it was that he was looking at. As I then began to start to hear very loud voices on the edge of the dock. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what they had to say.
"Get ready men! When I say fire you fire!" I did in fact just seem to hear an angry voice of a man say. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Though I was not all too sure as to just what the man had meant. I felt like what ever it was that it happened to be, at that. It could not mean any thing good for us what so ever.
I did in fact just seem to shiver all of the sudden, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact get my eyes on the men. And I did in fact see as to just what it was that was in their hands.
The same thing that had been on the hands of the guard. When it was that we had left the big city. And the same thing I had seen a few times used to sport in my own home, all at the exact same time too.
I immediately then did in fact just seem to shiver. As I then looked at Paul, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to yell to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Paul! They are shooting arrows! Watch out!" I did in fact just seem to say, but it seemed to be a little bit too late. As to the fact that I felt like I should have gone to hide my self.
As it was that a flurry of arrows then began to hit the top deck. As it was that I saw 2 whizz within a couple of feet by my head. As it was clear to me that the target was in fact on Paul, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact get my eyes on to Paul, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was worried that he might have gotten hit by the arrows.
Just as soon as it was that I seemed to see that it was the case. I saw that there was at least 6 or 7 arrows that had flew by his side. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul speak very loud.
"They shall not hit me, for my father, the Lord... My God... He has got my side..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I was not all too sure if he was fumbling over his words due to the fact that he might not really believe what he had said.
I either felt like they might not have good aim and he had got lucky. Or perhaps what he had said might actually be true. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide in shock.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare my self. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at Cole. And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Cole! We need to find some thing to guard and protect Paul! There will be more arrows fired... If he gets hit we are done for..." I did in fact just seem to say to Cole. As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him just as soon as it was that I had said that to him.
I knew that I needed to make sure he knew I was being serious. As it was that I continued to stare at him for quite a bit of some time. Until he then in the end did in fact just seem to nod back to me.
He turned his head away just as he had done such a thing like that. As it was that he seemed to be looking right towards Paul. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact go and speak to him, all at once.
"Paul! Do you have in spare boards or any thing big enough to protect you?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that Paul then did in fact just seem to go and speak right back to Cole.
"No... I do not have any thing at all for that... But it doesn't matter any ways... They can't hit me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a smirk on his face as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
I was not too sure if he was saying that due to the fact. That he felt like he had God on his side, at that. Or if it was more just due to the fact that he was going crazy.
I felt like both ways were kind of one in the same. As it was that I was just about to speak back to him. Til I saw that Paul was pointing right on over towards the docks.
I looked over to the docks my self, all at the exact same time too. As I could barely see the men in sight at this point, at that. As it was clear to me that no arrow could go that far and hit us, all at once.
I let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self in the moment. As it was that I at least seemed to feel some what better, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back, all of the sudden.
"Wow... I can't believe we got out of that one... I guess we are safe..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt a bit of some joy and relief, as all my energy was going away now.
I began to feel tired, as I felt like I wanted to fall down. As it was that I knew that it had been very rough already today. As it was that I then did in fact get my eyes on the stairs case down.
As I was surprised that no one had come up for help. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for quite a bit of some time. That was until I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Paul then go and speak.
"Well... Don't get your eyes down there just yet Zander... I still need you and Cole to help the sails... These men can easily catch up to us... My boat isn't meant for racing or for running..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I realized that the man had a fair point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all of the sudden.
And both me and Cole began to go towards our sails. As it was that I looked right at Paul just as soon as I was at mine. As it was that I spoke to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Go with the wind... Let's just get out of here... Doesn't matter where we go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to my self, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. And my eyes did in fact just seem to be very wide. That was when it was that I began to fear that the wind might go towards the docks, at that.
I knew that those men would get on to their boats very soon. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver to my self, all at once. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak out fairly loud, at that.
"Sounds like I need to pray then..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew a while before now. I would think as to just what I had just said was stupid.
How ever, that just was not the case at all right now. As it was that ai did in fact just seem to feel like this was needed to be done. As I began to move the sail towards the currents of the wind, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact also go and hear the voice of Paul speak, at that.
"We are going to need Jesus for that one Zander..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that he had heard as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to look right at him. As I saw that his eyes were wide, as he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that to me.
I looked at Paul right in to his face for just a few moments. As I made sure that he was not just saying that because he felt hopeless. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him.
"Alright... I'm on it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also then did in fact nod back to him. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
As soon as it was that I had in fact said that to him as well. I also made sure that I wasn't just speaking empty words out my mouth. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head away from Paul, all at once.
And I then began to go towards the steps. Which did in fact lead to the bottom deck, which most of our people stayed under. As right now it was a good time for them to continue to do as such.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact began to go down there. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Paul. As he seemed to say some thing else before I left.
"No... Cole... I need you up here still... I need you on the sails..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that he had said that.
And I had in fact once again got my eyes back on him. I then began to realize that Cole had been coming with me. As it was that I felt like it was not a smart move by him, as I knew that Paul needed help.
Either way, it was none of my business at all right now. As I knew that there was no point in saying any thing about it, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again turn my head away.
Just as soon as I had done as such a thing like that. I also then began to start to continue to walk down the steps. And I did in fact also speak to my self quietly as I did so.
"Alright... I know what to do... All that matters is me getting it done..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to not let the stress over whelm me.
I knew that I was not at all good under stress or pressure. As it was that I did in fact gulp just as I had thought on that. As I knew that this was a simple task that I had to do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got to the bottom of the steps. That was when it was that I was surprised to see that it was empty. As my eyes grew wide just as soon as I saw that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. In the end, I finally heard the voice of some one. As it was that I realized that it was Upton who was speaking, all at the exact same time too.
"Is every thing okay up there? What's going on?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact look my eyes right at him. As I saw that he was the only one who was down here right now.
I did in fact just seem to gulp, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that there was no reason to be worried or scared for them. As I knew that they had done what they had been told to do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to let out a very heavy sigh to my self. Before it was that I then did in fact go and speak right back on over to Upton.
"Not really... We are trying to get as far away as possible right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see the eyes of Upton. As it was that they seemed to get wider than they had been before.
My eyes also just seemed to grow wide, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what was going on. Until it was that he then did in fact just go and speak back to me.
"Well... What are you doing here? Do you and Paul need help up there or some thing?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that I was a bit upset as to just what it was that he had said.
As based off of the look on the face of the guy. It seemed like he had been more worried about things. Than the fact that he had taken a jab at me, all at the exact same time too.
I still felt like I couldn't hold my self, all at the exact same time too. As I let out a little bit of a soft sigh all at once. Before it was that I began to speak right back to Upton.
"They are fine up there for the time being at least... I am looking for Jesus..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact also just seem to blink my eyes a few times. To make sure that he knew that I was being for real with him, at that.
Not that there was any reason for him to not think I was. As it was that I saw Upon turn his head away from me, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... Is it not for the better that he stays hidden right now? You want him on top of the ship?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have a suspicious look on his face just as he had said that.
It was almost as if he was worried that I was doing some thing. And that I was in fact planning on giving Jesus away. For us to get away safely, all at the exact same time too.
I felt a bit stupid for thinking he might be that way, all at once. As he knew just as well as I did, that we were in this together. And that there was no possible way that I could be on the wrong side of this.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I eventually did in fact shake my head back at Upton. And I also then began to go and speak to him, at that.
"No... Paul wants Jesus up there to give us a prayer real quick... He says he is the only one that is worthy I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I just seemed to add a little extra to convince Upton.
Upton seemed to squint his eyes at me for just a few seconds. Before it was that he let out a very rough sigh him self, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me.
It was clear to me that he was now giving in, all at once. As I was glad that it was the case, and that we could get this over with. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak to me once again.
"Alright... Very well... Let's go tell Jesus then..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he once again turned his head away from me, just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then began to follow Upton towards Jesus and the others room.
Just as soon as we had gotten over to the door, all at once. That was when it was that I heard Upton go and knock on the door. As it was that I did in fact hear a worried voice come from in side, at that.
"Yes... Who is it? Can you not see we are trying to sleep?" I heard the voice of the young Mary say, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was bluffing on what she had said.
As it was that she seemed to think that we were the people. Which didn't make much sense to me at all. As it was that I felt like we wouldn't knock on the door if it was the case.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there for a few moments. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Upton. As he seemed to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... It's us... We are just trying to get Jesus... Paul wants him up to give us a prayer..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact go and nod, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mary. As it was that older one that seemed to be speaking, all at the exact same time too.
"That sounds like a bad idea to be letting Jesus up there right now..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she also did in fact seem to have a suspicious voice just as she had said as to what she had said.
I was quite a bit lost as to just what was going on still. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide for a little bit more time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what to say or to do, all at once.
Upton seemed to not be too sure either much to my surprise. As the both of us continued to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. Until the voice of Jesus then seemed to go and speak up, all at once.
"If Paul needs me for a prayer mother... It is important... Therefore I am going with them..."