Chapter 47: Get Out Of Here (Megans PoV)

The bags did not matter at this point. As I was in fact running with the others through the streets. As I could hear many people cursing at us as we passed by them.
None of that seemed to matter to me at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. And I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Zander.
As it was that it did in fact make me turn my head to him. As it was that I did in fact notice that he had stopped. Whilst Cole and Paul had kept going on ahead.
"Wait... Where is Jesus?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As he had a very serious look on his face as well.
As soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head around.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I did in fact notice that Jesus was no longer behind us. Such as he had been just a few moments before all of this.
Just as soon as it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to gulp at first. Before it was that I did in fact seem to speak right back on over to Zander.
"Maybe he went past us... He could already be at the boat for all we know..." I did in fact just seem to say to Zander, at that.
Though the both of us knew damn well I didn't believe that. As it was that I continued to see a look of fear on the face of Zander. As it was that he then did in fact seem to shake his head back at me.
Just as soon as he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he also began to go and speak to me. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say.
"No... I know for a fact that he was right here with us... This is not good..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right at me as he had said that.
It was almost as if it was that he thought I had the answers. And that I some how knew as to just where Jesus was at. Which I knew that it was not the case what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at Zander. That was when it was that I simply began to speak back to him. As I made sure that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Look... I am sure that he is fine... We must have missed him... He is a very smart man and he will find his way with out us... There is no use in us waiting, they are looking for us..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that Zander seemed to get his eyes off me. Almost as if it was that he had spotted the face of Jesus, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that just did in fact not seem to be the case at all. As I could tell just by the look that was on his face. As it was that he then seemed to speak back to me, though he was no longer looking at me.
"Alright... You are right... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that just as soon as it was that he had said that.
That was when it was that I watched as he turned his head away. And with out even looking to see if I was coming with him. He did in fact just seem to sprint to try to catch up with Cole and Paul.
Which I was not all too sure as to just where they were at. Nor was I all too sure as to where I was at for that matter. As I kind of wished I had paid more attention on the way to getting to this place.
I did in fact just seem to gulp just as I had thought on that. As it was that I then also began to shake my head and speak to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
"Not my fault... Didn't see any of this coming at all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I kind of felt like I should have.
As I knew that this entire time, we were in a lot of danger. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to run, to try to keep up with Zander, all at once.
How ever, it felt like there was so much that was going on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to run in to a man. As I then suddenly seemed to fall on to the ground as it was the case.
I laid there for a few seconds with my eyes closed, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact eventually hear the voice. As the man seemed to be calm some how, as he spoke to me.
"Oh... I am so very sorry madam... I did not see you coming!" I did in fact just seem to hear the man say. As it was that I then opened my eyes just as soon as I heard the man say that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just figured out the case. That was when it was that I saw that man had a gentle smile on his face. As he did in fact seem to have his hand reached out to try to help pick me up.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to grab the hand of the man, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact begin to speak back to the man, all at the exact same time too.
"No... It is my own fault... I shouldn't have been running..." I did in fact just seem to say. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to get pulled from off of the ground.
Once it was that I did in fact just seem to be up. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that he seemed to speak back to me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... If you need help getting to your home, or what ever it is that you are going to... I could happily take you there..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact seem to point to some thing. Which I turned my head on over to see what it was. As I saw that it was a carriage much like the ones we had in our city.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I seemed to go and look right back at the man. As it was that I did in fact also seem to go and shake my head back to him.
His eyes grew a little bit wide in some surprise. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak back to him. As he listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him.
"No... But I could use some help getting back to the boating docks..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As I realized as to just how suspicious what I had said to him, had sounded.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him. As it was that he then did in fact go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Oh... You have already ran past that my lady! That would be over there on your right!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and look. As to just where it was that the man did in fact seem to be pointing to. As it was that I seemed to get my eyes on the fact.
That there did in fact seem to be a sign that said. That the docks were in fact there, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just how I had missed it.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at it for a little bit more time. I then in the end, seemed to look back at the man. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to him, as well.
"Oh... Thank you for that... I am sorry for running in to you... Best of luck for you good sir..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. Trying to act as most lady like as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said how ever. I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the fact that it was. That there did in fact seem to be me needing to get to the docks, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have realized it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the mans voice. Just as I was heading away from him, all at the exact same time too.
"It is no problem! And best of luck to you on where ever it is that you are headed your self!" The man did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact seem to be genuine on what it was that he had in fact said.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact get to where the sign was at, and I did in fact seem to follow it.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go down the familiar road. Until it showed up the ocean, and the boats that were all around me, at that.
How ever, I was still not all too sure where our boat was at. As it was that all of the boats seemed to look the same to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, at that.
"Great... Just great... How do I not remember it? I've been on it for the past few weeks!" I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I cursed my self at the end of what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said. That was when it was that I heard an all too familiar voice, at that. As it did in fact seem to be saying my name, all at once.
"Megan! Over here my sister! We need to go!" I did in fact seem to hear the voice of Jesus say. As it was that I did in fact turn my head on over to where he was at.
As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was.
That Jesus was in fact with all of the others, all at once. As I let out a bit of a rough sigh of some relief to my self, all at once. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, all at once.
"Oh... I'm coming!" I did in fact just seem to say to Jesus. As it was that I did in fact seem to go right to him. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to him.
As it was that I was in fact with him and the others. I did in fact just seem to feel much better. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Paul just as soon as it was that I had thought so.
"They are still coming... We don't have time... If everyone is here we need to get on the boat right now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw every one else nod back to him. As I did the same as the others had just done.
I still felt like I needed to regain a bit of my breathe. But no one seemed to care, and it didn't seem to matter at this very moment in time. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden see Paul go and move.
As every one else did in fact just seem to follow the man. As it was that I did in fact gulp as I saw it was the case. And I then also began to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Well... Here we go... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to follow Paul along with the others.
Luckily we didn't seem to be moving nearly as fast as we did earlier. As it was that it didn't make sense as we now had room to do so. As we were in fact on the docks were not many people were at right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, just as I had thought on that. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to see that it was. That we were now walking on the boat, just as I heard a voice, all at once.
"Where is all of the supplies that you said you were going to get? We don't have much left..." I heard the worried voice of the younger Mary say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up. As I did in fact look at the woman, all at once. As I saw that she was not at all pleased by all that was going on.
I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide for some time. That was until Paul then went right in ahead and spoke back to her. As I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"We didn't have time... I was informed that they know we are here... We need to leave now..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As he had his eyes squinted at her just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that to her. I then noticed the eyes of Mary then grow wide. As it was that she did in fact seem to be scared, none the less.
As it was that it seemed to be the case, all at once. She then looked away from Paul all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak to Jesus in stead.
"Alright... We need to get you to the lower deck right now Jesus..." She did in fact seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact scared for her husband, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at him. Jesus seemed to look back at her with a some how not at all worried nor concerned look on his face what so ever. As even I was lost as to just why it was the case.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to and hear Jesus speak back to his wife, all at once.
"Mary... I am not concerned about my self at all... I just want to get you all to safety... So yes... Let's get on the boat... We need to go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he almost seemed to be talking as if. He felt like if it was that he was in fact caught, at that. Than he felt like he could talk to the people to get him self out of there.
Which I knew that was not at all how things had worked out. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zander speak, at that.
"No... We are here for you Jesus... This is why we came here... You are the most important out of all of us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that he seemed to stare back at Jesus for some time. And Jesus did in fact seem to have his eyes wide as he looked back at Zander. That was when I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of Cole go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Enough talking every one... We need to get on the boat and we need to leave right now!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact seem to be scared just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to see the others nod back. As it was that we all then did in fact began to start to rush on to the boat, at that.
Just as soon as it was that we were in fact all on the boat. That was when it was that I then began to start to feel some one grab me. As it was that it did in fact seem to make me jump just as soon as it was the case.
I was quite a bit scared, almost as if it had been a guard. As it was that I looked at the person, to see that it was in fact Westley. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, all at once.
"Are you okay Megan? Did any thing happen to you?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be quite a bit afraid for what ever reason.
As I saw that he was in fact looking at my arms, all at once. As I saw that there was some dust and dirt. As well as some blood from when it was that I had fallen a few minutes before now.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at it for a few seconds. That was when it wae that I eventually did in fact seem to lift my head back up. And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am fine Westley... I got lost for a minute and fell... But I found them... Do not worry about me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I was tempted to be a bit upset for him, as I knew he was why I had gone with them.
But I felt a little bit better, as I realized that he now seemed to care. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel him come close. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to give me a good hug, all at once.
It was some thing that I had in fact much needed, at that. As it was that as we let go of each other, at that. That was when he seemed to go and speak back to me.
"Good... I am glad you are okay... Megan... I just want to say that I am-" He did in fact just seem to be saying to me, all at once, at that.
But just it was that he was about to say what ever it was. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Paul, as he over lapped him. As I turned my head on over to him, and I listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Every one! I am going to need all of your help for us to be able to get out of here!"