Chapter 15: Fuel To The Fire (Valaries PoV)

I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact put down a fairly big box that I had carried. As it was that I felt quite a bit exhausted and worn out, all at once.
We had saved some of the biggest boxes for last. And I was glad for that being the case, as I knew that I couldn't go much longer. As it was starting to come towards the night, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had known that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look out side the window of the boat. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to go and speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Gosh... I hope that Cole and Paul make it back okay..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I did in fact realize as to the fact that it was, at that.
That they could already be some where locked in chains. Or they could already be dead for all that I knew. As it was that I did in fact just seem to choke on my own spit, as to what I had thought at the end.
I just seemed to shake my head a little bit all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact do my best to get my mind off of all of those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the fact in stead.
That it did in fact just seem to be like to me. That there was foot steps out side, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"That must be Millie and Megan with that last box... I hope at least..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at just what I had said at the end.
As I felt like I couldn't help but to be a little bit afraid. That it might not be either one of them what so ever. As it was that I felt like they might be in a bit of some trouble them selves.
I did my best to try to not think that way, what so ever. As it was that I had to hope that every thing had gone just fine. Just as it was that it had in fact been so far, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the familiar clothes. As it was that they had worn all through out the day, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak out loud, at that.
"Oh... Thank good ness... We got through all of that okay..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew that it was a little bit too late to jinx my self at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes and my focus. On to the fact that it seemed like the both of them had worried looks on their faces.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud her self, at that.
"Yeah... We could use a little help out here as well Valarie..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then also seemed to speak back to her, all at once, at that.
"Yes... Of course... Sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say back to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to rush my way over to her. To help her and Megan take the last box in to the boat room, all at once.
Just as it was that I had helped them, it seemed to ease a lot of stress off of them both. As it was in fact quite a bit heavy as to what they were carrying. As it was that I took a deep breathe, as I did in fact push my self through the last hurdle, at that.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact just got there. We then did in fact just seem to drop the box. As it was not so gentle as to the fact that we had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a loud thump. As it was that I also began to hear the voice of Megan. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self, for once.
"Well... I am glad that we have got all of that over with at least..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to carry a worried look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
I seemed to tilt my head on over to the young woman. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was getting at. As it was that I was not sure if they were worried about the cargo.
Or if it was that they were in fact worried about some thing else. As it was that I felt like I had to assume it was some thing else. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to them both, at that.
"What happened? I can tell the both of you are a bit off..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Millie blink her eyes a few times. As it was that she then also began to go and speak back to me as well.
"Megan almost messed us up out there... But we are okay... Luckily it seems like that guard is a good man... I didn't even try to entice him..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to calm her self down. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a guilty look on the face of Megan, at that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then looked right on over to Megan, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes. As it was that I also began to go and speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Care to explain any further just what we were dealing with?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of Millie.
As it was that Millie seemed to go and speak up, and explain it all. As it was that it seemed like Megan was a little bit too afraid to do so. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what Millie had to say, all at once.
"Well... She almost gave away the fact as to what we were doing... And she also wanted to make her seem like she was as suspicious as possible... But all and all... We are okay... We made it... It's all over with now..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to be calm and okay. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh of some relief my self.
As it was that just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just turn my head back to Megan. As it was that she then finally decided to speak up about it all.
"Yes... It was stupid of me... I am not very good at talking to people... Especially not people I know... But Millie helped me... We will be fine... There's nothing to worry about now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look at Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to nod right on over to her, at that. As it was clear to me that she was showing her, her gratitude, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. It seemed like Millie had simply not cared what so ever, all at once. As it was that she just seemed to shake her head a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then just seemed to look back at the woman with my eyes wide. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to the both of us.
"Well... It is all over with now... So let's just go ahead and get back in side of the house... And just get this all over with..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to have a fairly serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times in a response. As it was that I then also did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I knew that I was also kind of the leader of this small group. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and step up and speak to them both, at that.
"Well... Let's go ahead and get it done then... Good job girls... And Knox I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I really didn't like giving the ass hole credit, all at the exact same time too.
But it seemed like he had been a little bit quiet so far today. As he had not been quite as big of an ass hole as it was that he normally was. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case.
But at the same time as well, I also knew that I wasn't complaining. As it was that I kind of just seemed to hear Millie snort for what ever reason. As it was that she then seemed to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yeah... Knox too... That guy..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. As it was clear to me that she was not at all bothered with Knox what so ever.
In fact, she almost seemed to be his kryptonite. As it was that she always did in fact seem to bother him quite a bit. And she always did in fact seem to get in to the guys head, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I shouldn't be thinking about that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I once again began to speak back to the both of the girls, at that.
"Alright... Let's go now then... Hopefully that guard is still cool with us..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And it was that I wasted no time what so ever, at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to walk on over to the steps. That did in fact lead to the way off of the boat, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see the face of the guard.
As it was that he seemed to be looking directly at us. As I kind of shivered as it was that I noticed it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I sure hope you guys are right about this guy..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to get off of the boat. And I did my best to try to pretend like I was paying no attention to the man. As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk right past him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had been the case how ever. It seemed like it did in fact not seem to matter what so ever, at that. As it was that I heard the voice of the man, as it was that he did in fact just seem to speak up, at that.
"Well... My shift is about to end... I just want to let you all know that... Next guy that comes might not be so lenient on you being out during curfew... Especially if... Well..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back up at the man. As it was that I was not too sure what it was that I should say in return.
It was clear to me that Millie was right about the guy being a good man. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that Millie then did in fact decide that she was going to be the one who was going to speak back to him, at that.
"Well... It's a good thing that we are done with the boat... So... As long as you will be back tomorrow... We should be ready to leave..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she did in fact seem to fumble over her words. As to the fact that it was that she had said as to just what she had said at the end. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get a little bit worried my self, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at Millie. As it was that my eyes were wide as I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the guard seemed to speak back to her, at that.
"Well... I won't be back here to next week... I don't know any of the other guards very well... So hopefully this curfew gets over with soon enough..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back to her. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear that he had not noticed, or he simply wasn't worried about her messing up with her words.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. Even though I also knew that I was a bit worried as to just what he had said. As to the fact that it was that we were in fact trying to get out of the city, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head. As it was that I also then began to go and speak back to the girls, as well.
"Alright... Let's just get in side... We don't want to stir any more trouble... We were lucky to have a nice and a fair man like this one... We thank you for all of this sir..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that as nice as it was that I knew that the man was. I also knew that it was that we shouldn't be wasting our time out here. As it was that I did in fact know that we needed to get back in side, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that, and I had in fact said that. That was when it was that the guard nodded back to me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to me in a friendly tone.
"It is no problem... And take care all of you... I wish you the best of luck on what ever journeys may lie ahead..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then once again nodded back to the kind man.
As it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to walk towards where it was that Paul's house was at. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just done so. I kind of also then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... I feel like this is only the beginning of our journey..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then went right towards where the door was at, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I was in fact there, all at once. That was when it was that I was just about to get ready to knock the door. When it was that Millie seemed to think quick, and stop me from doing so, as she then went on ahead and spoke to me.
"What are you doing? Are you trying to scare them? It should be unlocked... Just go on in..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me just as it was that she had said that.
Now it seemed like I was the one who was being stupid. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Yes... Right... That was stupid of me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down all of the sudden.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to open the door. As just as it was that she had in fact just said it to be. It was in fact unlocked, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to walk on in side with the other girls.
As it was that I was in side with the both of them, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Knox, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to us all, at that.
"Took you long enough to get in to here... Was Millie flirting with the guard out there? Let me guess?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a bit of a smirk, as he leaned back in his chair, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to look on over to Mille with my eyes wide. As it was that I felt like he was kind of close on what it was that he had guessed.
It was clear that this time it did in fact seem to bother Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak back to Knox, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... Not exactly how it went out there Knox... I feel like you should know... I mean you could've helped us carry the box... But I suppose that it wouldn't matter too much, since you aren't very masculine..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to smirk on what she had said. As it was in fact a good shot that it was that she had taken back at Knox. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him shut him self up, at that.
Just as it was that he seemed to dip his head a bit low to the ground. I then did in fact hear the voice of Jesus in the corner, all at once. As it was that I had nearly forgot that he was in fact in here with us.
"I get that you were simply only joking Millie... But know when your jokes do hurt people..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him look right on over to Knox, at that.
It was clear that Jesus was in fact a little  bit gullible. As it was that he had not realized that he had kind of exposed Knox. As it was clear that Knox did in fact just seem to feel even worse about all of that than before.
I kind of felt like this time I couldn't help but to smirk a little. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to roll my eyes a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Geesh... Adding a little bit of fuel to the fire..."