Chapter 12: Get This Started (Lenores PoV)

We stood there, at the front steps of the nice looking home. It was by far the nicest of all that we had in fact seen. As we were in fact lucky that it was also a bit tucked away from most.
It meant that the guards would be harder to see John. But at the same time as well, even as much as they said it was true. I still felt like we could not trust Peter, just based off of what had happened yesterday.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to shake my mind off of all of those thoughts. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John, from right behind me.
"Alright Zander... Are you going to knock on the door or not?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face. Just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to the young man.
As it was that Zander had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then began look back at John. As it was that he had his eyes wide, as he seemed to stay silent, none the less.
I did not like that being the case what so ever, either. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Come on Zander... You are our leader... We need you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Almost as if I was trying to reach in to his head. Just as it was that the scientist seemed to manage to do for us.
How ever, that just did not seem to be the case at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a soft sigh.
As Zander just seemed to continue to stare back at John. As his eyes were still wide, just as they had been before. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"What ever... Peter will probably be more calm to see my face any ways..." He did in fact more or less mutter to him self. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and walk right past Zander.
Who as Zander was in fact at the front of the group. As it was that he was the one who was standing on the first step of the front door. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be like he was still a little bit lost.
I was a little bit worried my self, as I saw it was the case. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of every thing else, all at the exact same time too.
John then did in fact just seem to go and walk past Zander. As Zander took a few steps back, letting him do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Westley speak from behind us, all of the sudden.
"What are you doing Zander? Come on man... You've got to wake up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact clear to me, that Westley was not at all happy with just what it was that Zander had done.
As it was clear to me that it only did in fact just seem to make Zander feel worse. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Zander slump his head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then spoke up, coming to the defense of Zander, at that.
"Leave him be Westley... This isn't that big of a deal... I am sure he is going through a lot right now... Such as the rest of us are..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to have my eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Zander seemed to lift his head up. As he had a thankful look on his face, as he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up.
"Thank you Lenore... But Westley is right... I can't be like that... I need to step up and do my job... I am just being stupid..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had just said to me. As it was that I knew that there was not really a point in me saying any thing in response.
I just seemed to turn my head away from all of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I heard the gentle voice of Amelia from right beside me. As it was that I looked at her, and listened as to just what she had to say to me, all of the sudden.
"Some times Lenore... We can't be too soft on people... They are both right..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she had a fairly serious look on her face just as she had said that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I felt like I could not help but to be a bit upset. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look away from her, and I seemed to stare at the wall that was in front of me in stead.
I just seemed to squint my eyes at it for a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply mutter some thing under my breathe. That I made sure that no one in my group could have heard.
"Yeah... Maybe I just won't talk any more then... Maybe that will help..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like every one was acting ungrateful right now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear some noise.
I realized that it was in fact the knocking of John. As he was in fact going on ahead and knocking on the door to Peters place. As it was that I did my best to keep my self calm as I saw that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to mutter some thing to him self, at that.
"Come on Peter... We need you right now..." He did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact try my best to stay calm. Just as soon as it was that the man had in fact said as to just what he had said.
It was clear to me that he was either worried by the fact. That he did in fact think that Peter was not going to be there at all. Or he was worried that Peter was not going to be by the front door, none the less.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I began to hear foot steps at the front of the door, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and realize. That it was in fact the case all of the sudden. I then let out a gentle sigh to my self, as I also then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, at that.
"Oh... Thank goodness..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face. As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear some one. As it was in fact a voice of a woman who was in fact on the other side, just as last time.
"Hello? Who is there? What do you need?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear, that this time the woman was in fact a bit scared.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to go and shiver my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I heard the voice of John, as he then seemed to go and speak up this time, at that.
"It's me... It's John... I am with the others that you met before... We are here to pick up Mary..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact some how managed to have a calm voice just as he had said that.
Despite all of which that was in fact going on right now. As it was that I kind of felt better about things just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden see the door open.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact the case. I then saw the worried look on the face of Peters wife. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to John, at that.
"What happened? What went wrong? I saw there was a curfew on the city... And Peter never came back..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to shiver. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. When it was that it had in fact been the last part, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could still. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to look back at us all. As it was that in the end, he then also began to go and speak back to the lady.
"Let us go in side... We will explain all that happened... I don't think that you will like the news though..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to look at the face of the woman. As it was clear that she was in fact a very honest woman, at that. As it was clear to me that she was scared and had not a single clue about any thing.
As it was that she did in fact continue to stare back at John. She did in fact seem to feel a little bit uncomfortable about things. As she then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to speak back to John, her self.
"Alright... Let's get this over with as soon as we can though..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a once again serious look on her face just as it was that she had in fact said what she had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and look at every one else.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw that Zander had his eyes squinted, as he seemed to be serious. Just as it was that he then did in fact also seem to go and speak up him self, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and head in side with them... Hurry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look back at the ally way. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the guy, as well.
I then turned my head away from Zander, all of the sudden. As it was that I got my eyes on John in stead, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice go and speak up.
"Listen to your leader... Let's all get in side where it is safe..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he also did in fact have a fairly serious look on his face him self.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said. As it was perhaps maybe just the fact that we were still getting used to the fact. That it was that Zander was in fact the leader of us.
As it was that it had to take what John had in fact just said. For every one to go right on ahead and start to head in side the home, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"We will get used to it... Hopefully sooner rather than later..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even said what it was that I had said to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw the others start to go right on ahead. And they then did in fact begin to walk in to the big house, all of the sudden.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then also began to start to hear the voice. As it was that it was Upton, that was in fact speaking all of the sudden.
"Don't worry... This will all work out, and we will get out of here safely..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a reassuring tone of voice just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
If it was any one else besides him who had said that. I feel like I would have not believed it what so ever. But due to the fact that it was that I had in fact hear his voice. It seemed like it had in fact calmed me down.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As I then did in fact just seem to once again just walk in side with the others.
Once it was that we were in fact all in side together. That was when it was that I then did in fact see the woman close the door. As it was that she then also began to lock it, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. As it was that she leaned her back against the wall for good measure. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and hear her speak back to us all, all at once.
"What the hell happened?! I told Peter we couldn't trust these people! Why do you still have them?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes right on all of us.
As it was clear to me that she was going out right with what she had said. As it was in fact clear that she was in fact letting us all know. That she did in fact not like us, nor did she trust us what so ever, at that.
I felt like I could not blame her for that being the case either. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to clear my mind from all of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear John. As it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to her, at that.
"No... It was not their fault for what happened... It was some one else... Now... I need you to get Mary... We will talk about this in the dining room..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his own face.
Just as soon as it was it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to her. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact juse seem to see the lady nod back to John.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that she then also began to start to speak back to John as well. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she even had to say, at that.
"Alright... I will get her... But you have a lot to explain John..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes squinted, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to him.
It now seemed like she did in fact not trust John any more, at that. Even though she should know that John was in fact Jesus' favorite. I kind of just got my mind off of all of that right away how ever.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of John all of the sudden. As he once again did in fact just seem to go and speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... My fellow brothers and sisters... Let's go on ahead and go in to the dining room... We will meet Mary in there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to John.
It seemed like the others had in fact done the same thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that John had turned his head away. And he was now starting to walk through the hall way to where the dining room was at.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that me and the others were now following, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of Amelia seem to speak from right beside me, all at once.
"This place just doesn't feel the same any more... It almost feels like there is a dark aura around it..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit worried and afraid.
I felt like I could not help but to feel the exact same way. As I knew that what she had in fact said. That it had in fact not helped a single bit, all at the exact same time too.
I turned my head away from my best friend all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my focus on what was ahead. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Westley from the other side of me, at that.
"I think it is fine Amelia... You are just stressed out and anxious about what is going to happen next... You are always like that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to her. As it was in fact clear that it had in fact calmed Amelia down a fair bit.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and walk in to the some what lit up dining room, all at the exact same time too.
My eyes just seemed to be wide as it was that I saw it was the case. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"It's almost like she was expecting there to be guests..." I did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact start to get worried about Peters wife. As I knew as to just how it was that Peter had been yesterday.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. It only seemed to make me feel worse as to the fact. That the woman seemed to be very genuine on her worry, and her voice.
It seemed to make me think that she was a very good liar. As it was that I did in fact know that it was not the right mind set to be in. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts right away.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up him self, at that.
"Yes... This place is always like that... This is where we usually go to when we have meals... It is nothing to be concerned about..." John did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be reassuring on what he had said. But I still felt like I could not help but to be a bit worried about it all. As it was that I felt a bit stupid for being that way to even begin with, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. That was when Zander did in fact just seem to speak up. As it was that he seemed to think that some thing was funny for what ever reason or another.
"Well... It looks like we are back to the place that we started..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look all around, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I then seemed to hear foot steps from out side of the room. Which did in fact make me turn my head on over to where the noise was in fact coming from.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see that the face of both Peters wife, and Mary were in front of me. As it was that I also heard the voice of Mary, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yes... Let's get this started..."