Chapter 1: A Few Minutes (Coles PoV)

It was a restless night for me. As this place was clearly not as nice as Peters house was. Though I also knew that this was a whole lot safer than his house was, at that.
As it was that the scientist had warned us long before. That we were going to be risking our lives. But it had not seemed so real until I saw the people chasing after Jesus.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on all of that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to turn in my bed. As I heard a grunt from Amelia just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that.
"Come on Cole... We need to get some sleep... We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As that seemed to be a lot of what the problem was.
I was used to working out at the gym, at that. As every day it felt like was in fact a long day for me. But this was some thing much worse, as I just hadn't expected so many people.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to breathe in a soft sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to Amelia.
"Yeah... I know... But it's just so hard to sleep with all of... Well you know what..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I had a serious look on my face, just as I had said that.
I looked at the girl right in to her eyes for a few seconds. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her stare right back at me. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and see her shake her head a bit at me.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was the case at first. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As she then went right on ahead and began to go and speak right back on over to me.
"Yes... And that is even more why you need to get sleep... Come on Cole... We don't have time for all of this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she seemed to still be serious with what she had said. As it was that I knew that she did in fact have a bit of a fair point. Even as much as it was that it seemed like I didn't want to hear it.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. That was when it was that I turned my head away from her. As it was that I then looked up at the ceiling this time, as it was that I did begin to speak.
"Yeah... I know... I know..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh just as I had said that.
As it was that I had let out a rough sigh my self. I also began to hear Amelia do the exact same thing. As it was that I then began to start to feel her turn her head and the pillow on her side, all at once.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to try to turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her speak to me one last time.
"Alright Cole... Sleep tight... This is for real this time... Good night..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she was in fact once again serious as to just what she had said.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I felt like I had to at least say some thing in return. As I did in fact just seem to go and speak right back on over to her.
"Yeah... Good night Amelia..." I did in fact just seem to say back to her. As it was that it sounded very weak, as to just what I had said.
I kind of just seemed to let out a much softer sigh this time, all of the sudden, at that. As I then began to turn my head away from her. As I just seemed to stare at the nasty wall that was sitting right beside me.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear a voice from in side my head. As I had forgot the scientist had been listening to all of that.
"Amelia is right Cole... You need to get some rest... I have a feeling that tomorrow isn't going to be easy..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed to put me quite a bit on edge, at that.
As I knew that he had a fair point on what he had said. As I knew that there was a warrant out for Jesus and the rest of us. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head away from it all. As it was that I just then began to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Yeah... I know... I know..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I heard no answer from the other line this time, at that. As I wondered if the scientist had gone to go and get some sleep for him self.
As it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I seemed to let my mind wonder free. As I seemed to fall asleep fast, just as soon as I had let that be the case.