Chapter 20: Our People (Valaries PoV)

Every one at the table on our side at the very least. Did in fact just seem to be a bit stressed and anxious. As to all of which had in fact even just happened, at that.
As it was clear to me that each and every single one of us. That we did in fact know as to the fact that it was. That the scientist had told us to make sure to not tell any one that we were in fact time travelers.
In which Knox finally did in fact just seem to be. The fact that he was not an ass hole on that one thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self just as it was that I had thought on that.
"That was way too close for comfort..." I did in fact just seem to whisper to my self under my breathe. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I lifted my head up, and I began to look at her. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Sure! Why not give us story time?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a big smile on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
I was not too sure if it was that she was mocking Jesus. Or if she was actually excited to hear what it was that the man had to say. As it seemed like she was almost acting like this was some sort of bed time story.
Which it was that I knew that I could in fact not sleep what so ever. At least not until it was that every one did in fact get back. As it was that I just seemed to gulp just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for some time. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Jesus, all at once, as he then began to speak again.
"Alright... Well... Where do I begin on this story? Well... I am going to tell you the story of David and Goliath..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that it seemed to come back to me, all at once. As it seemed like it was a story that I had been told when I was a little kid.
The others just seemed to not have a single clue what so ever. As to the fact that it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As I saw that all of their eyes were in fact wide, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just ignored all of them how ever, for the time being. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Jesus right in to his eyes. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to the man, at that.
"Oh... Is that the one where the kid goes and kills the giant?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide, just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that it seemed like Jesus had in fact just winced. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case.
As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I wondered if I had some how messed up on what I had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I once again began to hear the man go and speak right back to me, at that.
"Well... I see you have all heard of the Bible then... I can tell you a different story if you want to... But of course... That is not exactly how that story goes... He didn't just kill him..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face as he had said that. As it was that he was in fact looking at me at the end. As it was that I kind of felt a bit bad for the way that it was that I had made it sound.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self, at that.
"No... We haven't heard that story... At least most of us haven't... Remember? We don't believe in the Bible where we come from..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was quite a bit of a smart move what she had done.
As it was clear to me that she had in fact got that off of my back. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also just seemed to nod in return, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to hear Jesus go and speak, just as before, at that.
"Very well then... I will tell you the story of David and Goliath..." He did in fact just seem to say. Though I could tell that he was not too sure as to just whether he should say it.
As it was that I did in fact seem to see that the man had his eyes right on me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead and nod back to him.
As it was clear to me that I wanted him to continue with the story. In which it was that he then did in fact just seem to be okay with. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and speak up to him, just to make sure.
"Well... I clearly don't know the full story of it all... My parents just told me it when I was a little kid... So it would be good to refresh it... Especially from a man like you..." I did in fact just seem to say to Jesus.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile as to just what it was that I had in fact said at the end. I was not all too sure what it was that had made him smile. As if it was that I had said, or just the simple fact that it was that I had in fact smiled my self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the man for a little bit more time either way. That was when it was that I simply got my mind and my focus off of all of that. As I then did in fact begin to see him go and nod right back on over to me.
Just as soon as it was that the man had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that things in the room did in fact just seem to calm down. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Jesus continue to go and speak up, once again.
"Alright... So how the story goes... This is about a younger kid... Who his kingdom was at war with giants... And the king of the giants name was Goliath... He took over lands and slaughtered every single man, woman and child that he saw in sight..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also see him shiver, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Knox go and step in. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp just as soon as it was the case.
"So... Isn't the Bible supposed to be true stories? You are telling me that there were giants that went around killing humans back in the day?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as he had said that. As it was that I knew that Knox did in fact have a very fair point. On the fact that it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
Though, he always seemed to make sure that he sounded like an ass hole when he said it. As it was that I then did in fact look at the guy. And I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
Knox didn't seem to notice it, or he seemed to care less. As it was that he had his eyes right on Jesus for the time being. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jesus go and speak up, as he had his eyes wide him self, at that.
"Well... Yes... Giants used to live on the earth with man... I am not sure what happened to them... But they are all gone now..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on his face, just as it was that he had said what he had said.
It was clear to me that all of us did in fact just seem to be confused. As it was that it seemed like what it was that the man had said. Could not surely be true what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Megan. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up her self, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... If giants are real? Why has no one ever found giant bones? Why have the archeologist never found any?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes squinted at Jesus, all of the sudden.
She did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point on what she had in fact even just said. As it was that I did in fact look away from her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to Jesus in stead.
As it was that my eyes wide, as I waited for his response. As it was that I was in fact very interested in just what ever it was going to be, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to simply start to hear the voice of Jesus seem to speak up, at that.
"I have never heard of any of that before... And I don't know why they haven't been found... It could have happened so long ago... We don't know how much the earth has changed in the period of time it has been..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As it was clear that he was truly confused. And he once again was not at all lying on what he had said.
As it was that I continued to stare at the man for a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then decided to go and speak up my self, at that. As I then did in fact begin to go and make sure every one heard as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Well... I think you should go on ahead and continue with the story Jesus... They need, and I need to hear it again... Sorry for distracting you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the others in my group. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to squint my eyes at them. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to have done that to all of them. And I had in fact just seemed to have simply stared at them for a bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Jesus nod right back on over to me.
As it was that he seemed to look at the others him self, as well. Before he then did in fact begin to go and start to speak back to us all. As it was that we all then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that the man had to say once again, at that.
"Well... Every one has questions... So I can't blame them too bad... But I will continue with the story... About how David slayed Goliath... You see Goliath was taking down an entire army full of men... When brave little David stepped in for his people..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that he was trying to make sure that we were in fact all paying attention to what it was that he was saying.
It seemed to be the case at least as far as I could tell for the others. As it was that I knew for a fact that I was in fact listening to him. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Alright... This seems to be at least some what of what I remembered when it was that I was younger..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt a bit more safe, and a bit more calm just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to once again get my eyes on Jesus.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And Jesus had in fact seemed to have made sure that we were all catching what it was that he was saying so far. That was when it was that he once again began to continue to go and speak to us.
"Well... Goliath not taking the kid seriously, and kind of mocking him did in fact accept the challenge... As he got ready to kill... Yes... Kill David in front of his people..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he made sure that he did in fact use the word kill on what it was that he had said. That way we did in fact know the difference. On what it was that was in fact going on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie go and speak, all at once.
"Let me guess? David some how beats Goliath?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes on what it was that she had in fact just said, all at once.
As it was clear that she was in fact trying to ruin the story for all of the others. As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to look right on over to Millie. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
I seemed to squint my eyes at her for a bit of some time. But Jesus seemed to be much different, as he had a calm look on his face. As well as the fact that he had a calm voice as it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Well... It didn't go exactly like that... But yes... David had a single shot, and he had a rock... Whilst Goliath was too busy mocking the kid... David shot his rock directly in to the eye of Goliath... Killing him in one shot..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit pleased. Just as soon as it was that Jesus had in fact ended the story like that. As it was just how I remembered it going when it was that I was a kid.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I felt like it was hard to not hold in the smile. From all of the child hood memories that I did in fact just seem to have flooding back in to me just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I once again began to start to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to Jesus, all at once, at that.
"Oh come on... You expect me to believe that David killed Goliath by throwing a rock at his eye? That is the most ridiculous story that I have ever heard!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As based off of the way that it was that Knox had said that. I felt like I couldn't help but to agree, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Paul's mother. As it was that I began to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well Knox... Would you like it if I shot you with a sling shot and a big and heavy rock? I don't think you would make it little guy..." She did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said that.
It was clear that Millie could not hold in her laughter. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that she was in fact even laughing at. As I did my best to try to hold it in my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that as Knox seemed to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... That is enough of all of that... Would any of you like to tell some stories them selves... You can tell a true story about some thing that you know of... Or even a story about your self if you want to..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that he was trying out options and ideas just to pass the time.
Which the time that we had just had, had been fairly good. As it was that I felt like I was going to be the first one to tell a story my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak up my self, at that.
"Here... I will go first... This happened to me when I was very very young..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I couldn't get the thought off of when it was that I was in fact younger just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the others.
Just before it was that I was in fact about to go speak. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear some loud thumping. That did in fact just seem to come from the other room, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just realized it was the case. And it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head in that direction. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Jesus from the side of me, all at once, at that.
"Does some one want to go and answer the door?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even realized it was the case. And I had in fact began to realize that what he had said was true. That was when it was that I just seemed to go and shiver my self.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact quickly begin to hear the voice of Paul's mother. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say just now, at that.
"Jesus... You need to go and hide in the crawl space now!" She did in fact just seem to say, as it was that she had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I began to shiver quite a bit my self. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to go and panic, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did just seem to look at Jesus with a serious look on my own face, at that.
Jesus how ever, didn't seem to look in the slightest but concerned. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shake his head a little bit. And he then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back, all at the exact same time too.
"No... These aren't guards... These are our people..."