Chapter 44: Kiss And Make Up (Lenore's PoV)

I laid down in the room, as I felt like all I wanted to do was sleep. And to just wipe away the thoughts and the tears that I was full of. As I felt a lot of regret for a lot of things right now.
I felt regret that I had agreed to come on this journey. As well as the fact that I did in fact regret the words that I had said to Amelia. As they were words that I would have felt like should have never come out of my mouth.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start at the ceiling. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. And I did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I wonder if Amelia has any regrets for what she said..." As it was that I knew that she was the one who had started all of this. And I kind of felt scared that this was the end of our friend ship, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to kind of feel that sort of way. I then did in fact just seem to continue to stare below me for some time. And I then did in fact just seem to just roll around in the bed, at that.
I still felt hurt, as I felt like I wanted to blame my self. But I was not all too sure what I was supposed to blame my self about. As it was that I felt like there was nothing I could have done.
I had simply just stayed silent through all of it. As it was that perhaps I should have said some thing. Though I feared that it would only make it worse, as I did in fact suddenly just once again speak to my self, at that.
"Maybe some sleep will be nice... Maybe she will wake up and apologize..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I felt like I had a lot of doubt that it would in fact be the case.
As I knew that some thing like this had in fact happened a few years ago. And we had not talked for several days. Til she had come back to my house and talked like nothing had in fact happened at all.
Of course, me being a good friend at the time. I had not brought it up, and I had not said any thing about it. Though I knew that it had in fact hurt me pretty bad back then.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and start to close my eyes. As it was that I spoke to my self just before it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Just sleep... It will all go away... Maybe it is all just a dream..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. Though I knew that all of that was in fact a lie. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I felt like I was at peace for the time being. That was when it was that I did in fact hear a loud noise. As it was that I heard the door to the room that I was in all of the sudden barge open.
Just as soon as it was that it was in fact the case. I did in fact just seem to jump at the sound, at first. As it was that I then did in fact look over to just who it was, at that.
At first, I had almost expected it to be Amelia, none the less. But it did in fact not seem to be the case at all. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Knox go and speak.
"Hey... Are you okay in here Lenore?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had in fact had his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he had not been able to hold it for too long. As to the fact that I had told him to not come in and bother me about it. As it was clear that he was in fact worried for me, and he was in fact stressed out.
I almost felt like I wanted to get angry at him for a moment. But that simply was in fact not in my nature. As it was that I did in fact have a sad look in my eyes as I did in fact shake my head back at him.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact have a bit of a sad look on his own face. As it was that I then did in fact eventually go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... I would say yes... But I really am not... Last time that I had a fight with her she never said sorry... What did I do wrong Knox?" I did in fact just seem to ask him. As I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that I also did in fact just seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was clear to me that he was not at all too sure what to say.
He did in fact just seem to look back at the now closed door. Almost as if it was that he was worried that some one was listening in on us. Before it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"You didn't do any thing wrong at least as far as I could tell... Though it did in fact come out of the blue... I wasn't really paying attention..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was clear that he was not all too sure what else to say. As I saw that he did in fact have a bit of a guilty look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
I felt like he had a fair point on just what it was that he had said. As I had not seen it coming what so ever my self. As it was that I then simply nodded back to him, and I also then began to speak back to him.
"Well... I just hope that things get back to normal I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. Though I did in fact feel like it was going to be hard for me to forgive my friend. For some of the things that she had said to me.
Such as the fact that she had told me that if I didn't want to be friends with her. Than she could easily find some other friend better. As she had told me that every one loved her.
I kind of winced as to the fact that she had in fact said that to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind off of things. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox speak to me once again.
"Well... Any ways... That is not really why I am here Lenore... I am here for a different reason..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had a once again serious look on his face.
Just as soon as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to me. As it was that I did in fact kind of tilt my head back at him. As I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant by that.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I saw that he had a genuinely worried look on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have spoken back to him.
"Is every thing okay? Is there some thing going on?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I felt worried for him at first. Until it was that I felt like there was nothing that had happened to him in specific.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get up from my bed. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him go and shake his head back at me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to also hear him go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say to me.
"No... Every thing isn't really okay... Paul said he didn't have enough supplies for all of us on the boat... He is going in to a near by port to get some..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to me. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to start to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that sort of way, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. Though I still could see the clearly worried look on his own face.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer, at that. I then decided to once again speak back to him. Making sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Well... I suppose that makes sense... I will be ready for when ever that happens I guess... Looks like we are going to be taking some more stuff in..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all of the sudden.
As I had a bit of a smile on my face just as I had said that. As it was that it was clear to me that he didn't seem to find it funny at all. As it was that he did in fact continue to show the same worried look as before.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that he did in fact once again shake his head right back at me. As he then also began to speak back to me, as well.
"Well... That's the thing... The ship his been in place for about 15 minutes... If you haven't noticed... They already left..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to get wider than before. Though I still felt like I was not nearly as worried as he was, at that.
I still did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As in the end, I then did in fact simply blink my eyes. And I did in fact also begin to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Okay... So who all is left on the boat with us? Are we in danger?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
As I felt like that had to be the reason as to why he was worried. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that he then squinted his eyes at me. As it made it seem like what I had in fact assumed was wrong.
I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that he then eventually began to go and speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact once again listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"No... We are not in danger at all... He said the city is fairly safe... But they are in danger..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I felt like what it was that he had said to me had not made any sort of sense to me at all.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to simply stare with my eyes wide. As it was that I was not all too sure as to what he was in fact freaking out about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him. In the end, I did in fact simply seem to go and speak back to him. As I made sure that he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say.
"So... If the city is safe... Why are you so worried?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I had a bit of a fear as to just what ever it was that he was about to say next.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand on my own 2 feet. As if it was that I was about to leave the room and help who ever needed it. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him shake his head back at me, all of the sudden.
He did his best to try to stay as calm as he felt like he could do. As it was that he then seemed to look me right in to my eyes. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Well... For one thing... We are still in Rome right now... And the other thing is... Jesus went with them... And of course... He isn't hiding his face at all..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver my self. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been that sort of way. I then did in fact just try to keep a positive out look on all of it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Okay... Well I am sure that every thing will be just fine Knox... They might not know the face or have heard the news of it yet... Just calm down..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I knew deep down in side, that I was panicked my self. And I was not all too sure as to just what it was that we could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply see him shake his head back at me.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact also just seem to laugh, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not at all too sure what he seemed to find so funny.
I tilted my head at him, all at the exact same time too. Doing my best to act as calm as I felt like I could still. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... I wish it was that easy... But his face is put on a bounty list every where out side... They are looking for him... And if they catch him... That means they catch the others... And even if they don't find us..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare right in to his eyes.
I was still a little bit lost as to just what exactly he was getting at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit at first. And I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to him, as well.
"What does it mean Knox? I don't under stand..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that. As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said.
Knox did in fact do his best to try to act as calm as he felt like he could. As it was that he did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me as he did so.
"The scientist... He told me that if we all want to get back... Than we all have to be close by together... If they are hung up on crosses no where near us... That means we lose them..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
He did in fact have a very serious look on his face as he had said that. As it was clear that he was in fact genuinely worried about this all. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and speak back to him, at that.
"Well... All we can do is hope and pray that every thing will be okay... And I am sure that it will be... Okay Knox? Jesus knows what he is doing..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had even said. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at me. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as I had said what I had said.
I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see him shake his head back at me. He then did in fact just seem to look At the door for what ever reason.
He had his eyes wide as he seemed to do as such a thing like that. As it was that he now had his focus on some thing altogether different. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... Well both Marys don't seem to be thinking the same way Lenore..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that he then did in fact turn his head around. And he then did in fact just seem to stare at me with a very serious look.
I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that it all meant. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"And why are you telling me this? What do you want me to do? I don't really under stand Knox..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had my head tilted at him, just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all just been the case. He then did in fact just seem to have his eyes grow wide, at that. As he seemed to be a little bit surprised by the response that I had just had.
I felt like I couldn't blame him for it what so ever. As I kind of felt like it was a bit heart less of me to say that. As it was that I then once again just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the wooden floor. That was when it was that Knox once again spoke to me. As it was that I kept my head down as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... Aren't you good at warming people up and making them feel better Lenore? We could really use your help right now... Every one in there is kind of freaked out and scared..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me. I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact also squint my eyes at him as I did as such a thing like that.
He seemed to be a little bit surprised with the way I was being. As it was that I felt like I could care less about any of it, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to him.
"Yeah... But Amelia is still in the room with all of you, right?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
His eyes did in fact just seem to grow even wider than before. As it was that he did in fact just seem to try to keep him self as calm as he could. As it was that he then went right on ahead and began to nod back to me.
Just as it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing like that. I felt like I had in fact just seemed to have lost all interest in helping them. As it was that he still seemed to continue to go and speak to me either which way, none the less.
"Yes... She is... But she has not said a single word... I don't think that she will bother you Lenore..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said as to what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go and shake my head right back on over to him.
I could now start to see his get visibly frustrated with me, just as it was that it had been the case. As it was that I did in fact seem to go and speak back to him, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
"Look... I don't want to go in there... At least not until she apologizes for what she said..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I made sure that he knew that I was being serious.
He did in fact do his best to try to keep him self as calm as he felt like he could do. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. That did in fact seem to rock the entire boat as he did as such.
As I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to see him move back a little, at that. And he once again just seemed to speak to me one last time, never the less.
"Okay... I will try to talk to her... Will you help if you 2 can just kiss and make up?"