Chapter 5: Just Like Before (Valaries PoV)

I stood there, and I just seemed to stare at all that was going on. As it was that it seemed to be genius as to just what it was that Millie was doing. As it was that she seemed to be fixing the mistake that it was that I had made.
Though I knew that it was not really my fault. As it was that I was not too sure as to just what they had thrown at me. But it had hurt me bad, and I was sure it was going to leave a bruise on my face, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly as well.
"You've got this Millie..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost thinking that she could hear what I had just said to her. As if it was that she would use that as motivation to help us get through this, none the less.
I knew that it was not the case what so ever, never the less. But it did in fact just seem like Millie had a plan for this either way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of the other guard, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... Do you need us to help you get home?" The man did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that he had his head tilted over towards her, not too sure as to just what Millie was getting at.
Millie just seemed to stare back at the man, all at once. As it was that she had a bit of a seductive laugh as she did as such a thing like that. As she then did in fact just seem to once again speak back to him, none the less. Clearly making the second guard uncomfortable as she did so.
"Well... No... My home is very far from here... I was just in another city visiting some family... Til this happened... I figured I'd find some where safe..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that the guards did in fact just seem to be confused. As it was that I was starting to fear that they might be catching on some how.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Jesus as he whispered by our side. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"Keep us safe... Keep us strong Lord... For the sake of my brothers and my sisters..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As what he had said had seemed to have brought shivers down my spine, at that.
It almost felt like there was another presence with us. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it did in fact happen to be. As my eyes were still wide, as I continued to stare at the guards through the cracks.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of the first guard. As he then did in fact just seem to speak to Millie him self, at that.
"Well... We can take you to the prisons... Not to lock you up, but to keep you safe til this all clears up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had in fact said that.
It seemed like he didn't really seem to care what so ever. Which I was not all too sure if that was a good or a bad thing at all. As it was that I knew that we could not afford to lose Mille, as it would split us apart.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on that. It seemed like Millie was already one step ahead. As it was that I once again began to start to hear her voice, as she then began to go and speak to back to him, at that.
"Well... That would be necessary... I could give you a little some thing in return if you'd just leave me be..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could almost tell that she had a smile on her face.
As it was that it almost seemed like she was enjoying this. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why that would in fact be the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit.
The guards seemed to pick up on what she was getting at. As they seemed to have mixed reactions to it, never the less. As it was that the 2nd guard then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all at once.
"That wouldn't be necessary... I think it's best if we just go back home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he had a bit of a nervous look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was in fact tempted to do what she was getting at. But he was doing his best to fight his temptation and his ambition. As it was that he did in fact just seem to take a few steps back from her.
Millie seemed to really be enjoying all of this now, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to all be a game to her, at that. As she once again began to go and speak back to the other man, all of the sudden.
"Come on... I'll make it quick... I know that you both want it..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to reach her hands towards the both of the men's private parts.
I kind of rolled my eyes at just what it was that she was doing. As it seemed like it was a bit of some over kill, never the less. As it was that the 2nd man was clearly not interested in any of what she was getting at.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stand his ground. As he didn't have an all too happy look on his face at all. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak right back to Millie, all of the sudden.
"No thank you ma'am... I have a wife and kids at home that are long over due on expecting me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that he was not going to fall for her trap what so ever. But for the other guard how ever, that was a completely different story. As it was that he seemed to be enjoying it just as much as Millie.
He did in fact have a big smile on his face, never the less. As it was that Millie then did in fact just seem to go and speak back. As it was that she did in fact seem to be almost disappointed by all of this.
"Awe... That is such a shame really... You really would be missing out..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had a huge smile on her face as I could for sure tell it now.
The 2nd guard seemed to care less about any of it at this point. As it did in fact almost seem like he was in fact just ignoring her. As he did in fact have his head turned away from her, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that was the opposite for the first guard. As it was that he seemed to get a bit closer to Millie. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"How quick do you think you could be? You sure are a pretty lady... Where ever you are from that is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to touch Millie, all of the sudden.
That was when it was that it was clear that Millie was getting uncomfortable. As it was that she tried to squeeze and squiggle her way out of it. But it seemed to be to no avail what so ever.
As it was that it seemed like it had to be the 2nd guard that had to come in and step in once again. As it was that he looked at the first guard. As he then did in fact just seem to speak to him, all of the sudden.
"Come on we need to go before we get in trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, as well as a tone of voice, just as it was that he had in fact said that.
I just seemed to stare with my eyes wide, my self. As to all that was in fact even going on right now. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like it was a scene out of a movie, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I heard the very disappointed voice of the first guard, as he then spoke up him self.
"Come on man... Why don't you ever want to live a little?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be very upset with his companion, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like the other guard could in fact care less as to what the first guard had to say. As it was that he just seemed to have his head turned, at that. As it was that I then began to hear a voice of a different man from further out, as he then began to speak up.
"What are you boys doing! Are you stepping out of line again! Come on! We were so close! Get back in line now!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like the man was not at all happy with the 2 guards.
I then did in fact just seem to see the other 2 guards. Both seem to have their eyes wide, as they looked away from Millie. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the 2nd guard go and speak up just like before.
"Damn it! I told you that you were going to get us in trouble!" He did in fact just seem to say to the first guard. As it was clear that he was not at all happy with him just now. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to shake his head back at him as well, at that.
Just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the first guard seemed to punch him as a joke. As it was that the both of the guards then began to head off all of the sudden.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self as I saw it was the case. As it was that I heard the fading voice of the first guard. As he seemed to say one last thing as it was that he did in fact leave the scene.
"Yeah... Well you were the one that threw the damn sandal at her!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact almost want to laugh as what he had said.
As it was that I knew that he had not hit her with the sandal at all. But rather it had been me that the man had in fact hit with it. As it was that I could still feel the sharp sting on the side of my jaw that I had been hit by it with.
I knew that none of this had in fact been funny what so ever. But I could not help but to laugh what so ever about that all. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie yell one last thing to the guards, at that.
"Oh come on now! You're leaving so soon! Such a shame!" She did in fact just seem to say to them. As it was no reason as to just why it was that she was in fact teasing them.
Besides the simple fact that she seemed to be doing it for sport. As I kind of did in fact roll my eyes as it was that she did in fact walk over to us. As I then did in fact hear the voice of Lenore, as she then began to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... That was a bit over kill at the end Millie..." She seemed to say to Millie, at that. As I realized that Millie was heading on over to us. Just as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to her.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to lift my self up as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Millie my self, with my eyes wide.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to see her roll her eyes at Lenore. As it was that I then did in fact also hear her speak back to her, all at once.
"It worked... Did it not? And did why have I not gotten a thank you Millie yet?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that she wanted her ego risen, all at the exact same time too.
Cole being the dumb ass that he seemed to be, at that. Did in fact just seem to fall right in to her trap. As it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to her.
"Thank you Millie! You really did save our asses!" He did in fact just seem to say to her. As he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As soon as it was that he he had in fact said that. I saw Knox just face palm him self, all of the sudden. As he did in fact just seem to speak quietly to him self, just so that Cole could not hear what he had to say.
"Why are you so dumb Cole?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could not help but to agree more. As it was that I just seemed to simply roll my eyes. As it was that it still felt like none of that mattered what so ever.
Just as it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Millie speak back. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say back to Cole.
"Well... I'm glad that at least one of you are grateful! You are welcome Cole!" She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a seductive grin on her face as she came closer to us, all at the exact same time too.
But luckily, Cole was either too stupid, or too innocent to see what she was in fact doing. As he simply had a smile on his face, all at once. As he then did in fact nod right back on over to her, at that.
I rolled my eyes, as it was that I knew that Cole didn't know any better. As I just then began to lift my self up from where I was on my knees. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak on over to Millie my self, at that.
"Well... Good job Millie... But I think our focus needs to be on getting going now... We can't risk that happening again..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that.
As I had my eyes wide, as I had a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to her. As it was that I was worried that it might in fact upset Millie.
How ever, Millie did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide. As it seemed like she did in fact under stand as to just what I was getting at. As it was that I then did in fact let out a soft sigh of some sort of relief.
Millie seemed to look at every one around her for some time. As she did in fact still notice that all of the eyes were still on her. As it was that she once again did in fact just seem to speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Are we just going to stand here and act stupid... Or are we going to go?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she did in fact have a fairly serious look on her face as she had said that.
As it was a little bit of a surprise to me as to what she had said. As normally it felt like she did in fact crave for attention from every one. But this time she seemed to realize what the focus needed to be on, at that.
I felt a bit guilty of it my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak up to them all, at that.
"Alright... Jesus... Take the lead for us? Show us where we need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As this time it was my turn to have my eyes wide.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the man for some time. As it was that it did in fact seem like he was paying me no attention at all. As his eyes seemed to be wondered off in some other place.
He just seemed to be that way for a fair bit of some time. Until it was that he just then seemed to quickly snap back to reality. As he looked back at me, and he also then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me as well.
"I think it would be wise to wait a little bit longer... If the guards were to play this smart... They would know that she was not from our land... They would wait for us..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have a pretty fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver up, at that. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I noticed Millie seem to jog down the ally. As it was that she did in fact seem to poke her head around the corner as she did so.
As she seemed to do that for quite a bit of some time. She then did in fact turn her head right back to us. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Jesus.
"Well... It seems like the guards are not very smart... Because I can see them really far away... So I think it's safe..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to be fairly loud on what she had said.
I winced as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. A lot due to the fact that she had said it very loud, at that. But not only that, but she had said the words in a tone that if some one did not like us.
Than it would in fact get us in a fair bit of a trouble, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as those thoughts went through my head. As it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Knox, as he then did in fact just seem to speak up.
"Oh yeah... Why don't you say it so that the whole world can hear it... Like we aren't hiding..." He seemed to say back to her. Though he was not nearly as loud as she had been when he had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that Millie then did in fact blink her eyes a few times. As it did in fact just seem to take her a few moments as well. To register what he had said, and just as to what it was that she had done.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have been that way. She then seemed to dip her head low to the ground. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a guilty look on her face as it was that she then spoke back to us.
"I'm sorry... It's a force of habit..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact seem to try her best to keep her self as calm as she could.
It did not seem to be working all too well for her how ever. At least as far as I could tell for my self, at that. As it was that she did in fact continue to stare below her for quite a bit of some time, as well.
It just seemed to be silence all around us all for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that I then seemed to hear the rare voice of Megan. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... It's a force of habit that you will need to break... If we want to stay alive of course... That is what we want right? That is what we are here for after all..." She did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to look back at each of us. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said at the end. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be, that she had a fair point on what it was that she had even said.
I kind of seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground my self. As it was that I once again felt like I could not help but to shiver. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Cole speak up, at that.
"Alright Jesus... Well... Since it is safe... Don't you think that we should go before the next group of guards comes down the road..." He did in fact just seem to say to Jesus, all at the exact same time too.
As for the first time in which I felt like was ever. It seemed to make sense as to just what it was that Cole had said. As he also seemed to have a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact just said.
I kind of felt like in side, it was just him being scared of the guards. But I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Jesus go and speak back to Cole, all at the exact same time too...
"Yes my brother... You all need to stay behind me... Just like before..."