Chapter 27: Here We Go (Megan's PoV)

I laid on the floor, as it was hard for me to be able to rest. Not so much as to the fact that I was laying on the floor. As I knew that I did that some nights when me and Westley didn't agree on some things.
But it was more as to the fact that I was worried about every thing. And I was quite a bit stressed out as to just what it was that was going to happen tomorrow, at that. As it was that I didn't like when the future ahead was not all too clear.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to bring my self back to reality. As it was that I heard the voice of my love, Westley, as he seemed to go and speak to me.
"Come on Megan... I can't have you rolling around all night... I need you to get some rest... You're keeping me up too..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
I was sure, though I could not see in to his eyes at all. Due to the fact that it was in fact so dark in the room we were in right now. That he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at me, all at once.
It was clear that he wasn't all too happy with me, at that. As it was that it didn't make me happy when it was that he was that way. As it kind of tempted me to want to leave the room that we were in.
How ever, I also knew that he had a bit of a fair point. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I'm sorry... I'm just... I'm just scared..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to open up to him. As it was that I was worried about the fact that it was that it was a bad idea.
I knew that it never ended very good for me at all. As it was that I knew that he did in fact love me and all. But I also knew that he did his best to support me, and with me not working, he didn't want to hear my problems.
I kind of dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes Megan... We all are scared... But the last thing we need is to be scared and tired in the morning... So just please get some rest..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
He seemed to let out a heavy sigh after what it was that he had said. As it was that I kind of gulped as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I could say at the very least.
That he was not as harsh on me as he could be at some times. As it was that I kind of just seemed to feel a bit bad about it all still. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak quietly back to him, at that.
"I'm sorry... I will try my best... Okay?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I felt like it was all that it was that I could say to him. As I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that would work.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to hear the voice of Knox speak up very loud.
It was loud enough to wake every one up in the room. As it was that it was quite a bit obnoxious of him for doing such a thing. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Unlike you guys... Some of us are trying to sleep here... So could you please shut up?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As he seemed to be back to his usual ass hole self on what he was doing.
As it was that whilst it was that he might not be asleep. He had surely woken every one else up in the room we were in. As it was that I heard some groans from near by, all at the exact same time too.
I was tempted to say thing to harsh back to him, at that. But I figured that there was no use in prolonging all of this any further. As it was that I just simply seemed to speak to my self a bit under my breathe.
"Fine... Fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head away from Knox. As well as the fact that I did in fact turn my head away from Westley, all of the sudden.
I kind of felt a bit bad for doing as such a thing like that to him. But at the same time as well, I kind of felt like I wasn't happy with him just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to not think on any of that too much what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes on the wall that was in front of me. I eventually did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self once again.
"Come on Megan... Do some thing right for once in your life..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that it was some thing that my father always said to me.
I was always stressed out, and I was always too scared to be public and vocal about things. As it was that my father knew how smart I was. But he always seemed to view me as a failure for not using it.
I felt like at the same time as well, there wasn't much for me to use it for. As it was that it almost seemed like he wanted me to be the mayor of the city, at that. As I knew that was the last thing that I wanted.
I got my mind off of all of that for the time being, all at once. As it was that I felt like it was too much for me to really think on right now. As it was that I then quickly fell asleep as the exhaustion seemed to kick in.