Chapter 29: The Strangest Places (Lenores PoV)

It seemed to be silence on the boat for quite a while. As it was that I kind of wished that it was. That Knox had not said things the way that he had in fact just said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him. As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him, at that. Which he did in fact just seem to not notice, or he just seemed to ignore.
I felt like it had to be the first, as I knew he wouldn't ignore me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As well as the fact that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly as well.
"Why do you have to say it like that Knox? We aren't locked up because of her..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had brought up the fact that we were on the boat because of her.
But he couldn't stop his usual self but to take a shot at her. As it was that I felt like there was no use in saying any thing about it to him. As I was sure that it would go right over his head, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact thought on it like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the younger Mary go and speak up.
"Yes... I under stand... I had to get by with things like that long before..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her head low to the ground as it was that she had said that.
As it was clear that she did in fact just seem to feel guilty. As to just what it was that she had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just what she had meant by that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide for some time. Until I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus go and speak up, at that.
"Yes... But you are no longer like that my love... Our father has forgiven you long ago... He will forgive her too..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at her as he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that they all then did in fact just seem to calm down. As to all that it was that was in fact even going on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I heard the voice of the Virgin Mary, as it was that she seemed to speak up.
"Rest easy my children... We are free now... And we are safe... Let us wait for our sister... And then we may continue on with our path..." She did in fact just seem to say, in the most calm voice of us all.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that Paul, and the others that were with them. Did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that he went right on ahead and began to go and speak up, at that.
"Yes mother... We under stand... We are together... Better together..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be on one knee as it was that he had said what it was that he had said.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant by that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that my eyes were wide, as it was that Mary seemed to have a pleased look on her face.
It just seemed to once again be silence for a few seconds. Until it was that I then heard the voice of our leader. As it was Zander that was now starting to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Okay... Well... You guys can all do what ever... I am going to go wait on Millie... And make sure that she is okay..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that it was clear that he felt like he could care less about any thing else. As it was that I knew that he mainly cared about his best friend.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then began to under stand as to the way that he was feeling. As it was that I the did in fact just seem to nod back to him as he passed me.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I then also began to go and speak to him. To make sure that it was that he knew that I was with him, all at the exact same time too.
"I will come with you too... I don't want to lose any one..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I saw Zander just seem to stop, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at me with his eyes wide, at that.
As it was that he just seemed to stare at me for a few moments. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me. As it was that he seemed to go and speak back to me as well.
"If you want to do that Lenore... I would be very grateful... I am stressed out and it would help ease me a bit..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be serious with just what it was that he had in fact even just said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile back at him as well.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare for a few moments. As it did in fact just seem to be a bit of a wholesome scene. That was when it was that I just then began to go and speak back to him.
"Of course Zander... Let's go ahead and make sure she's okay... She should be back fairly soon I hope..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said that to him. That was when it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver a bit. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me once again.
As it was that he had also done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then began to start to go and walk up the steps. As to just where it was that the upper deck was at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the both of us were now up there together. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Zander. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
"Yeah... I hope so too... But I don't know if that will be the case..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at me with his eyes squinted.
As it was that it was clear that he was serious about that. As it was that I felt like he had a good reason to be that sort of way. As it was that we didn't really know as to just what it was that we were up against.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for a bit of some time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then reached my hand up and put it on his shoulder to sooth him a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak back to him shortly after that.
"It's okay... Have faith in her... She will get out of there... I believe in each and every single one of us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that it did in fact just seem to calm Zander down. As it was that he did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when every thing now seemed to be fine, all at once. As it was that I then got my eyes in to the direction that Millie and the guards had gone.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to see that it was. That I saw a face, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, just as soon as it was that I knew it was the case.
"Well... It looks like she is back now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that as it was that I had in fact said that. I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact Millie.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to draw closer to us. As it was that every thing now just seemed to be fine and okay. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
Millie seemed to be walking back with a not so big smile on her face. As I felt a bit bad for what it was that she had to do still. As it was that I wished that we could have thought of some other way to do that.
She did in fact just seem to walk up on us, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak to us as she did so. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Alright... Is every one ready to go?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she seemed to be blank on what it was that she had said. As she seemed to show no emotion what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
Zander seemed to be in some pain seeing his friend like that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her. As it was that I then also began to start to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Are you okay Millie? What did they do to you?" He did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I saw that he had his fists balled up. As if it was that he was going to do some thing to the guards.
As it was that I saw those very same guards walking up the towers. As it was that they seemed to have very big smiles on their faces. As it was clear that they were pleased with what had just gone down.
Millie did in fact just seem to look at her friend all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. Which it was clear that it was a lie, as she seemed to go and speak back to him as well.
"Yeah... I'm just glad it was dealt with quick..." She did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that she did in fact just seem to dip her head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
I was sure glad that Knox was not here right now. As I was sure that he would have some sort of crude comment to spout back at her. As it was that I kind of felt bad for her, all at the exact same time as well.
Much as many people might think that it would be the case. It was clear that she had not enjoyed what it was that she had done. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a bit of the pain that she was feeling.
As it was that it just seemed to be the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that Zander then did in fact just seem to speak back to her. As it was that he seemed to have some anger in his voice as he did so.
"Really... Because if they did..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be taking shots at the guards. As if it was that he was in fact threatening to do some thing about it all.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I decided to go and step in. As it was that I felt like I needed to defend Millie.
As it was clear that she was only feeling worse about things. The more and more that we did in fact just seem to talk about it. As it was that I then simply began to go and speak up my self, all at once.
"Zander... Just leave it be... It isn't worth our time, and it would get us in a lot of trouble... Millie says she is okay, and it's clear she doesn't want to talk about it... Okay?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him with my eyes wide. As it was that I didn't want to make it seem like I was being harsh. As I knew that he was only trying to defend his friend, at that.
Zander seemed to stare back at me with his eyes wide as well. As in the end, he just then did in fact seem to turn his head away from me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at Millie all of the sudden.
As it was that he seemed to stare at her with his eyes wide. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that he also then began to go and speak back to her as well.
"If you want to talk about it later... We can Millie... But if this is truly what you want... Than we can go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he didn't just want to give up on it all right now.
But it was clear that Millie did in fact want to. As it was that she did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to shake her head back at him.
As just as it was that I had assumed it to be, at that. As it was clear that the women could read each other very well. I did in fact hear Millie speak back to Zander in a calm tone, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe later... But right now we just need to get this started... Before those guards change their minds..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to nod her head to the guards.
As it was that I could see clear as day that they were staring at us. As it was that though it was quite a bit of some ways away. I could tell that they had their eyes squinted, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to shiver quite a bit my self. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back towards the other 2.
As it was that just as I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to go and speak back to them both. Making sure that they could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Come on... Let's go on the boat... Let's get this sorted out... Now that we are all here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once.
As it was that I saw that the both of the friends. They were staring at one another for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I wondered if they had heard as to just what it was that I had even just said.
How ever, just as it was that I had asked my self that question. That was when it was that Zander seemed to turn his head back to me. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me as well.
"Alright... You are right... Let's get this going..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he had agreed with just what it was that I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from the both of them.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. That was when it was that I began to walk towards the steps. And I headed towards the lower deck, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
When it was that we had in fact gotten down there. As it was that I had heard the foot steps of the other 2 from right behind me. That was when it was that I immediately heard the voice of Paul seem to speak up.
"Alright... It looks like every one is ready to get this started then?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it didn't seem like many people were paying him much attention.
As it was that it seemed like every ones eyes were on Millie. As it was that it seemed like they were only trying to make her feel worse. As it was that I could not help but to feel a bit bad for the poor girl.
I did in fact try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Zander from behind me. As it was clear that he was trying to get the attention from off of Millie.
"Yes... We are ready Paul... Cole... I need your help lifting up the anchor... Let's get this show on the road..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look on over to Cole.
As it was that I had looked at him as it was that he had said that. As it was that just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then turned my head on over to Cole and Amelia.
I saw that they were standing beside each other, all at once. As it was that they were not at all too far away from me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Amelia speak to him gently.
"You've got this Cole... We are going to get out of here... Just help the others..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was trying to calm the poor guy down. As it was that it seemed like he must have been having a panic attack.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Cole. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to her, all at once, at that.
"Alright... Thank you Amelia..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact almost seem like he wanted to add more. But he held him self in, as it was that he simply nodded right back to her.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him. As it was that he did in fact turn his head away from Amelia, all at once.
As it was that he then began to start to walk on over to Paul. As it was that he began to follow him to the upper deck, just as we had been. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus as it was that he seemed to go and speak up, at that.
"Best of luck my brothers... We are counting on you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to them as it was that he had said that.
Paul just seemed to look back to him, at that. As it was that he seemed to nod in response, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, Cole seemed to be a bit too out of it to do any thing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to see that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. And I then also began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once, at that.
"I guess I may as well just go and check in on Amelia..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure what else to do. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to continue all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to simply walk on over to my friend.
As it was that I had gotten over to her, all of the sudden. That was when it was that she lifted her head up and looked at me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Hey Lenore... What's up?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a bit of a sad smile on her face, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do.
That was until in the end. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up as to just what I was doing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak right on over to her.
"Not much... I was just checking in on you... You don't seem to be doing too hot..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact make sure that she knew that I was here for her.
As well as the fact that I let her know that I had noticed some thing. And that it was that I didn't want her to hide it from me, at that. Which usually when I did so, she did in fact seem to open up to me, at that.
It always just seemed to need to be that little extra push. As it was that I saw a few tears drip down from her eyes at that. As it was that she quickly wiped it off of her face, at that.
She did in fact just seem to laugh, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to confuse me all the more. As it was that she then simply began to go and speak right back on over to me, at that.
"I don't know... I'm... I'm just really catching feelings for him... And I don't know why... It's weird... I never thought I would like a guy like him..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. I kind of felt like I wanted to laugh a little bit as well, all at once. As it was that I knew as to just what it was that she was in fact talking about.
As well as the fact that I felt like I could relate heavily. On to the fact that it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go to my friend and give her a good hug.
As it was that we just seemed to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her. Making sure that she once again knew that I was here for her, at that.
"Well... I guess I can say the same thing my self... Love sure seems to come in the strangest places..."