Chapter 16: Train Them (Coles PoV)

We were lucky that the guards had not noticed us leaving the city. As it was that I felt like they would have paid more attention to that. Since it was that they think that Jesus might try to run off, all at once.
How ever, it seemed to have not been the case what so ever. As me and Paul had easily snuck through, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face as I stared. As it was that I did in fact just seem to not see the guards at all. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... At least it seems like we are safe... For now at least..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I really did in fact not want to jinx my self what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare low to the ground for quite a bit of some time. Before in the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear Paul. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... We are safe... We are fine... But we need to hurry and get the rest of the supplies that we need..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at him just as he had said that.
It was clear to me that he had a very serious look on his face. As I had to assume that what it was that we were in fact looking for. It had to be the most important thing out of all of this, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to shiver just a little bit, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact speak up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to make sure that he could hear me, as to just what I had to say, as well.
"So... What is it exactly that we are looking for?" I did in fact just seem to say to the man. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had said that to him.
The man just seemed to stare back at me for quite a bit of some time. Until it was that he seemed to look away from me, at that. As he had a strange look on his face, that felt like it was too much for me to under stand.
As it was that I did in fact continue to just stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to simply hear the man speak back to me.
"Weapons... We have to protect our selves from people... People will find out... They will come after us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face.
At least as far as I could in fact tell from him. As he seemed to have looked away when he had said that. Which did in fact just seem to make me shiver, all at the exact same time too.
I knew the reason as to just why it was that I was worried. Was not due to the fact that it was that I felt like he was lying to me. But it was more due to the fact that it was that I was a bit scared as to the fact, that we might have to use weapons.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then began to start to get a little bit scared and a little bit panicked. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the man, at that.
"I don't know how to use weapons... I have never been near them in my life!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I had a serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
Paul seemed to look back at me with his eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be shocked as to just what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and just shake his head back at me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact just still seemed to have my eyes wide, at that. That was when I then began to start to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Come on... You are telling me that you don't know how to fight? What the hell do you have all that muscle for?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him go right on ahead and roll his eyes at me, all at once.
It was clear that the man did not believe as to just what I had said. As I felt like he had a fair reason to, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that a lot of people thought that I worked out.
Due to the fact that it was that I did in fact want to fight people. As it was that I knew that it was in fact quite the opposite, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Paul, at that.
"Well... I don't know... I am kind of an introvert... I just wanted to look good... Maybe... Maybe hoping that people, and women might like me more..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact true what I had said. As it was that I knew that a lot of girls did in fact like the way that I looked. As it was that I was always too scared to take a chance on any of them.
I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Paul laugh. As it was that he then also began to start to speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Oh... Come on now... You are going to scare every woman away with that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like he was in fact joking with me on what he had just said.
As it was that I looked right at the man, at that. As it was that it seemed like he had a dead serious look on his face. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me, all at once.
I was a little bit lost, as I wondered if it was in fact true what he had said. Or if it was more the fact that it was where he lived at. And the mind set of the people, and what they were like 3000 years ago.
I shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my mind off of every thing else that I had been thinking about. As I then did in fact begin to go and simply speak back to him, at that.
"Well... I never really thought of it like that..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say back. Nor as to just what it was that I should do.
It felt like all of the thoughts that were in my head right now. It was all just far too much for me, at that. As it was that I knew that it was in fact giving me a head ache, as I was not smart enough to under stand any of it.
I closed my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I simply followed the sound of his foot steps. That was until he then did in fact just seem to stop, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just why it was that he had done as such a thing like that at first. That was until I then did in fact just seem to see. And I did in fact also just seem to hear him speak to me, at that.
"Well... We are at the town..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
That being the case, I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look. As to the fact that it was in fact clear to me that we were at a much smaller town than the city.
A ton that looked a bit like the one that we had under ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Are you sure that they are not on curfew as well? I don't see any one..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As to just what it was that I had even said to him.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. As I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that for quite a bit more time. That was when it was that I also saw Paul roll his eyes at me. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to me once again.
"Well... It is not like the city... There are a few people out... A lot of people are out working right now... But you will be fine..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
Almost as if it was that he was in fact worried about me. Rather than it was that he was in fact worried about him self, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to have my eyes wide as I stared at him.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say back to the man in return. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm. As it was that I felt like I could possibly do.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and also speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... If you say so... We shouldn't waste any more time then... Let's go ahead and go in..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and take the first steps in to the town.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing. As it was that Paul had his eyes a bit wide as he seemed to be a bit surprised by what I was doing.
As it was that he seemed to realize as to the fact that it was. That was when he then did in fact just seem to step in front of me. As it was that he then once again began to go and speak to me with a serious look on his own face.
"Wait... Let me take the lead in to the town... They know me well... They don't take too kind to out sides..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be dead serious with what he had said.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod back to him.
He did the same back to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then also began to start to watch him go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to simply walk on over in to the town.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact follow close behind him, all at the exact same time too.
I felt safer that it was that some one was in front of me. As it was that it did in fact remind my self as to just the way that I was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to whisper to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I hate the way that I am..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was almost as if it was that I expected Jesus to be there. And I expected him to calm me down and to lighten me up, all at once.
How ever, that did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide for a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that it was only me and Paul.
I still did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to go and simply hear a voice from not too far away, begin to speak out loud.
"Morning Paul! See that you've got a new follower with you!" I seemed to hear the voice of an older man say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at the man, just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the smile that was on his face. That was when it was that I then began to shiver a little bit.
As it was that I did in fact not like a bit of what he had said. As it was that it did in fact give me some cold vibes, all at the exact same time as well. As I then once again began to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Follower? Is this some sort of cult that the scientist put us in to?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like it could very well be the case. Just as well as the fact that I could once again just be being stupid.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide for quite a bit more time. That was when it was that I once again began to start to hear the voice of Paul, as it was that he then began to speak up him self.
"Yes... We are just coming in to town to get some weapons... We need to protect our selves... That's it..." He did in fact just seem to say back to the man. As he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear to me that he was in fact being honest with the man. But at the same time as well, he was making sure to not give too much away, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was a smart move.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead.
And I then began to speak to my self, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes closed as I did as such a thing like that, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do.
"Come on... Just stay calm... That is all that you have to do... Don't say any thing at all.... You know that it will just be some thing stupid..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I was in fact well aware as to the fact that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, all at once.
"Come on Cole... We need to get our supplies and hurry back home... The sooner the better..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face once again, just as he had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him in to his eyes. As it was that my eyes were wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I did my best to just act as calm as I felt like I could.
In the end, I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to him, at that. As it was that I then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Go ahead... I will be right behind you..." I did in fact just seem to say back to the man. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like he was not too sure about that all, at first.
But in the end, he did in fact just seem to go and nod back to me. As it was that he once again did in fact just seem to keep on walking. As it was that he then did in fact begin to turn his head to the side, at that.
It was clear that he was trying to go some where. As it was that I then did in fact once again begin to follow him, at that. As it was that I did in fact simply hear him speak back to me, just as he had done before.
"Alright... We are going in to the black smith and weapon shop... I am going to get us some bows and a lot of arrows to defend us... If things get bad..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact once again seem to simply just nod back to the man. As it was that I did my best to simply act as calm as I felt like I could, just as before.
It didn't seem to bother Paul what so ever. As it was that he did in fact just seem to walk in to the shop. As it was that the door did in fact ring as it was that we headed in side.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard it do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw a head poke it's self up at the front. As it was that I then also began to hear the voice of a man, all at once.
"Well... Hello Paul... Figures to see you here! It sure has been a while! What can I help you with today?" The man did in fact just seem to say to Paul, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that.
It was clear that this was not the first time that Paul had looked for weapons, at that. As it was that I wondered as to just why it was the case. As it was that I knew that he was supposed to be one of Jesus' disciples.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul, as he spoke back to the man.
"It's good to see you as well old friend... I am here for some bows and some nice crafted arrows... Ones that can fly at a long range... I fear that we might be in some trouble..." Paul did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had a once again very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to the man. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to shiver at what he had said.
I did my best to try to not let it bother me what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the man nod back to Paul. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to walk past the counter, at that.
The man seemed to be a very tall and very strong man, at that. As it was that I stepped a few steps back, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time as well.
"Whoa... Okay now..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that I was a little bit worried that it was. That the man might challenge me, or that he might take a swing at me, all at the exact same time too.
I began to get even more worried as it was that I saw. That the man was coming closer to both me and Paul, all at the exact same time as well. That was of course until I saw him walk right past us both.
As it was that he then seemed to walk to the other side of the store. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the man speak back to Paul, just as before.
"How many bows do you need? You've got a whole army out there? The arrows... Well... I always make the best... You can hit your target from kilometers away with my arrows..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his own face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes.
Paul seemed to stare at all of the bows for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at the man. As it was that he also then began to go and speak to him, all at once.
"I need a lot of bows... And I need about all of your arrows... Jesus is in danger and we need to get him out of Rome... So... We need probably around 20 bows..." He did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at once.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to look a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also speak out loud, at that.
"What happened to not telling people about Jesus... Or any of which is going on right now?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I pointed out the hypocrisy on what it was that he had in fact told me.
As it was that I had in fact just said what it was that I had said. That was when it was that Paul then did in fact just seem to look back at me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. He then did in fact also seem to shake his head back at me. As it was that he then did in fact also go and speak back to me all at once.
"Yes... Except Jesus saved this man... He knows him well... Most of this city knows him... He is loved here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare  back at him for some time.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again began to speak back to the man, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to make sure that he had heard what I had to say.
"What? If that is the case... Than why don't we just send Jesus here?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my head tilted towards him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said back to him. That was when it was that the man that was with us. He seemed to go right on ahead and laugh out loud, like it was that he felt like this was funny.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to look at the man. As it was that I had my eyes squinted at him, as it was that he then seemed to speak up, all at once, at that.
"Man... This kid doesn't seem to have a single clue how any thing works now... Does he?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to lean his back up against the wall, at that. As it was that I was still a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant. And as to just what it was that was in fact even going on still, at that.
Just as it was that I had still seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul, at that, as he then began to speak up, him self.
"He is still an innocent one... Oh Cole... Not every one here loves him... He can easily be ratted out just like Judas did... We are still in Rome after all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that it then seemed to make sense to me, all at once. As it was that I then kind of wished that I had not said any thing about it.
It was clear to me that Paul had this all planned out long before. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then simply also seemed to speak out loud, once again.
"Sorry... I'll just shut up then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As I knew that what it was that I had in fact just said. That it was more than likely for the best, all at once.
The both of them seemed to care less about any of it what so ever. As it was that I then saw the both of them look away from me. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply hear the voice of Paul, at that. As it was that he then did in fact speak back to the man. As it was that I once again listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yes... Any ways... Where were we at again?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes wide him self. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to the man.
The man just seemed to roll his eyes, just as he had done before. As it was that he then began to turn his head away from Paul, at that. As it was that he seemed to look back at some bows that I could clearly see were hanging from the wall, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seem him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the man speak back to Paul, as well. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at once.
"Well... I've got a lot of bows... I assume you want a good one... But you will need some beginner bows as well... You've got to train them..."