Chapter 18: To Paul v2 (Zanders PoV)

It was a bit of a long journey. For the fact that it was that John had in fact told us moments ago. That her house was in fact a block away, at that.
When it was that he had told us about Peters house. That was when it was that it had been an actual block. But now that it was that we had done it to Jesus' mother's house.
We seemed to be twisting and turning around all sorts of corners. As it was that we had in fact nearly been caught by guards several times. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak to John, at that.
"Why is it taking so long? I am sure that the women are already waiting on us as we speak... If well.." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I stopped my self at the end. As it was that I knew that I didn't want to say as to just what it was that I was thinking.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then seemed to see John. As it was that he seemed to stop him self and look back at me with his eyes squinted.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then began to also hear him speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... I told you there were going to be a lot of guards... I am trying to get us a path that we can sneak through them... He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he seemed to have a serious look on his face.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I began to hear voices from not too far away. As based off of the noise that they were in fact making.
It was clear to me that they were not at all worried if it was that they were in fact to be heard. As it was that it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time as well. That these were in fact the guards that it was that he had just been talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to come to terms with reality. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to John, at that.
"Sorry... Keep going..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that it felt stupid as to the fact that it was. That we were in fact questioning the man, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear to me that this was in fact nothing to joke about. I knew that I had heard the stories as to what had happened to Christians. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that I had seen the paintings as well.
I was sure that seeing it in real life would be a hundred times worse. As I felt like that was some thing that I didn't want to think of. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear John speak back to me.
"Yes... Now let's stop wasting time... And let's move..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact not best to play games or mess around what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact simply seem to go and nod back to the man. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of that. As it was that I did in fact begin to get my focus on what the voices had to say.
"I hope we can get this over with as soon as we can... We need to get this man killed... He is a disgrace to any sort of Jewish folk... Who is he to tell as what we are doing wrong, and how we should be living?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I kind of shivered as to just what the man had said. As it was that I knew exactly who it was that it had sounded like. As I kind of felt sick, and I did in fact feel bad as to just what I was thinking.
As it was that I knew that I had felt the same way to my parents when I had been a child. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, at that.
"It's almost like they are children..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel like it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I got my focus on to the fact that it was, all at once.
That John had his hand held up high right in front of me. As it was clear to me that he was telling us that we needed to stop. As I did in fact just seem to do as to just what it was that he had told us to do.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that I had my eyes wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that John then began to speak gently towards us, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... There is a quick way that we can get around... The guards don't seem to have their eyes nor their focus on that way at all... We need to be quick, and we need to be quiet..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the man. As it was that I did in fact know as to just what it was that I did in fact need to do.
Upton then seemed to do the same thing that I had just done. While in the mean time, Westley did in fact not seem to be too sure about it at all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had his head quite a bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that he had seemed to have continued to have been that way. That was when it was that he did in fact let out a bit of a gentle sigh. As he then did in fact begin to go and begin to hear him speak, at that.
"That not some thing that I am very good at... I am not sure about this you guys..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a serious look on his face.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that all of us just seemed to stare back at him. As it was that all our eyes were in fact wide just as we had done as such a thing like that.
It was clear that all of us were in fact quite a bit scared. As it was clear to me that we were not all too sure as to just what we should do. Nor as to just how it was that we should in fact seem to handle all of this.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to speak up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the man felt like he even had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh well Westley... You are going to have to try your damnedest... He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes as to just what it was that he had said to Westley.
It was almost as if it was that he did in fact just seem to be brightening him up on what he had said. Though I knew that it was more the fact that it was that he was saying. That we didn't really have much of any other choice.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I once again did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at Westley.
Westley did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As it was clear that he was still not too sure about all of this what so ever. As I felt like I couldn't blame him what so ever, as it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to each of us, at that.
"Fine... I will try..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the man for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him.
I felt safe, and I felt ready to get all of this started, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and look back at John. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at Westley for just a bit longer, at that.
I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was the case for the poor guy. But I eventually seemed to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear John go and speak back to us, at that.
"Alright... Let's go now then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could possibly do in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. And I then did in fact go right on ahead and simply whisper to my self, at that.
"We've got this... This is all going to be fine... This is going to be all okay... I promise..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could possibly do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply start to see that it was.
That John had already began to start to make the first move. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to quickly go and follow him. Just as it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Upton speak to me gently, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on Zander... We need to go right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to snap me back to reality as to just what he had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at him. As it was that I then also began to go and nod back to him as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well.
I then did in fact begin to start to follow in the foot steps of John. As it was that we did in fact just seem to start to walk in a more open area. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see the guards that it was that he had been talking about before.
Just as it was that John had in fact told me, all at once. The guards seemed to be paying no attention to what was going on in our direction. As it was that they seemed to have their backs turned, as it was that they then did in fact just seem to be speaking to one another, all at once.
"I could care less about Jesus... I just want to get back home and get some thing to eat and lay to rest for the night... This has been too much... All this work and we've gotten no where..." He did in fact just seem to say, none the less.
As it was that I almost wanted to laugh as to just what it was that the man had in fact just said. As I found a lot of irony on the words that he had said. As the man clearly did not know that we were right behind him.
How ever, I did in fact not laugh what so ever, all at once. As I knew that I did in fact not want to give away as to just where it was that we were at. As I then did in fact just seem to look away from the guards.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that John had his fist up. As it was clear to me that he was making sure that we had stopped. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, as I realized that it was the case.
"Oh come on... What is it this time?" I did in fact just seem to say, as it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That John then did in fact look right back on over to us, just as he had done before.
As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had done as such a thing like that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to all of us. As it was clear that he was letting us know that the coast was clear.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I looked back at my companions, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to them, all at once.
"Come on... We need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of felt the hypocrisy on just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as it was that I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I saw the both of them simply go and nod right back on over to me.
As it was that I then did in fact take the first few gentle steps to John. As it was that I heard the foot steps of the both of them. Just as it was that they seemed to be doing the same thing that I was in fact doing.
I kind of winced as it was that I did in fact realize it was the case. As it was that I was a bit worried that the guards might here it. If it was not for the fact that I could hear the loud voice of another guard, at that, as he then did in fact just seem to speak up, at that.
"Agreed... This is useless... This is pointless... Who the hell cares about this guy any ways?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that the other 2 guards did not agree with the first guard what so ever, all at once.
It was clear that the first guard was not at all too happy as to just what it was that they had both said. As it was that he had his arms spread to together. As it was almost as if it was that he was in fact pouting, at that.
As it was that he just seemed to stare at the both of his co-workers. That was when it was that he then did in fact shake his head at them both. And he then did in fact once again begin to speak back to them.
"What ever... You just don't have true faith in any thing... That's all... Jesus will get what he is well due... And well deserved of..." I did in fact just seem to hear the man say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that the man had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that I heard the not so quiet voice of Westley. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up him self.
"What is that? Eternity in heaven?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked right back on over to Westley, at that. As it was that I had my eyes wide as he had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes. As he had not seemed to have realized at all as to just what it was that he had done. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh, at that. As it was that it just seemed to be silence for some time. As I was fairly certain that the guards had heard the voice of Westley.
How ever, as the silence did in fact just seem to prevail, at that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear one of the guards speak. As I shivered in fear, as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Yeah... Well I am not too worried about any of that... I could care less... This is a waste of time? Who cares what the hell that guy has to say?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that all of the guards seemed to have different opinions on the things.
I was almost worried that Westley was going to say some thing else, all at the exact same time too. But luckily he seemed to stay quiet this time. As it was that he seemed to have learned from his mistake last time.
As it was that I had just seemed to have realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to go and let out a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self much more gentle that Westley had done.
"Thank goodness they are too wrapped up on all of that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that John was already past the guards, and in a safe place that he wouldn't be seen.
He had his eyes wide, as he seemed to be staring directly at me. As it was clear to me that he wanted me to go whilst it was still safe. Which I felt like it was going to be safe for plenty more of some time based off of what the guards were doing.
But either way, I felt like it didn't mean that I should risk it at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self. As it was that I had in fact realized it was in fact the case, all at once.
"Come on Zander... We need to go right now..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did my best to wake my self up on just what it was that I had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to gently, and swiftly go the same path that John had gone. As it didn't take me long at all to make it to the other side, at that.