Chapter 37: We Go Now (Megan's PoV)

I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide. As it was that I looked at every one for answers.
How ever, every one seemed to be just as lost as I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a few moments. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Upton go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell is going on? What was all of that about?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he looked at all of us, as if it was that we knew what was going on.
How ever, it seemed like no one had a single clue, all at once. As to just what it was that was in fact seeming to happen, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Westley. As he seemed to go and speak back to Upton him self.
"Not a single clue man... What ever it is... I don't think it is good..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it all had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to look away from him, still not wanting to look at him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I also did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact also just seem to simply hear the voice of John speak up, at that.
"It sounds like the word has spread pretty far already... It looks like we are about to have our boat checked..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Even he seemed to be scared just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him go and look at the storage room. As if it was that he was worried that they were going to walk back out.
How ever, it didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that we did in fact just seem to all draw our attention to some thing else. As it was that I then began to hear fairly loud foot steps from near by.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear voices also talking.
"Screw all of this Jesus bull shit... I just want to go back home... But now we are going to be stuck on the seas for who the hell knows how long..." I did in fact just seem to hear a man say, none the less.
As it was clear that the man didn't care much about the Jesus stuff. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be more wanting to go home. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at all of us, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to start to hear a voice. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be a voice of another man, at that.
"Yeah... But if we catch him... We will get a shit ton of money... We won't need to be able to work again... Just think about that... It would all be worth it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that he also had a big smile when it was that he had said what he had said. And as to the thought of him having money, none the less.
I kind of rolled my eyes as it was that I had thought on that. As it was that I did in fact get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. And I then went right on ahead and began to hear the voice of the first man seem to go and speak up, at that.
"What the hell are foreigners doing on this ship?" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that he also seemed to have a suspicious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had all just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see. That it was that they were all staring at us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Knox. As he did in fact just seem to mumble some thing from not too far away from me, all of the sudden.
"Well... Um... This can't be good..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact seem to be thinking the same sort of way that I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at all of those thoughts.
Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case for me. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to stand there in silence.
How ever, just as it was that it seemed to be that way for some time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear John speak up. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... These are foreigners... And we happen to be taking them home... Do you have a problem with that?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that it did in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. And I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case once again. In the end, I then heard the voice of the second guard. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... We are just checking the ship for a man named Jesus... I am sure you have heard the name... If you and your little friends can help show us around the ship than we can get this over with fast..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at the first guy. On just what it was that he had even said. As it was clear that he was making sure that he was pleased by just what it was that he had said.
The first man didn't seem to care less what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him shake his head, all at once. And he then did in fact just seem to look at all of his men that were with him, before he then began to go and speak.
"Yes... Let's get this over with quick for the life of me... Split us in to groups, and you can take us around the rooms..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. He then did in fact seem to go and look back at John. As it was clear that he did in fact view him as the leader from down here.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hear John speak up, all at once.
"Alright... Every one... Let's go in to groups of 3... Megan and Westley... You can come with me... The others, you sort that out and take them to the other 2 rooms..." He did in fact say to the others that were in the room.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact see the others nod. As it was clear that they all did in fact seem to be much more calm about every thing.
As it was that it all had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to look back at John. And I then did in fact hear the voice of Westley seem to speak to him, at that.
"Alright... Where are we going then?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that looked right at John him self. Just as soon as it was that he had asked as to just what he had said.
As it was that he had said what it was that he had said. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes back at him. And he then also began to go and speak back to Westley, at that.
"Well... We will take some of them to the storage room... I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. As he pointed to the room that was right beside us.
It was the obvious move, since we were the closest to the door. Though it still did in fact not seem to make me feel better at all. As I knew as to just who it was that was hiding in there.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. As it was that I then also began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Well great... Hope this works out..." I did in fact just seem to whisper to my self under my breathe. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to get my focus back to what it was that was going on.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the first man go and speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... Take us through... And make it quick please..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he wasn't taking this seriously. And that he didn't care, or he didn't realize that Jesus was right here all along, all at once.
I felt a little bit better just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That John was now beginning to open the door to the storage room. As it was that I began to start to get a bit scared as it was the case. As it was that I knew as to not a single clue as to just what was in here.
I just had to hope that where ever it was that they were hiding. That it was in fact a very good spot to be hiding, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly as it was the case.
"And I hope that John knows what he is doing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that it did in fact help that he was the one showing them around.
As it was that I knew that he had to know where they were hiding. As I was sure that he was not going to take them that way. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact also seem to start to hear John speak, all at once.
"Alright... You can have a good look around here... Don't take any of our food please... And if you see Jesus... Please tell me!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be having a joking voice on what it was that he had said. That way he could try to ease off on the pressure. Though I could still see a bit of a grim look on his face as he had said that.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of the first man. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"So... I dont under stand... You dont have any valuables on you at all... You just have food... Why is that the case... That makes no sense to me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He had his eyes squinted right at John as he had said that. As it seemed like he was seeing right through our scheme. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I did in fact just seem to get a bit worried my self.
I looked at John, just as it was that he had asked that question. As John seemed to be just fine and okay with it. As he then did in fact go and speak back to the man.
"Well... We don't really need to bring them any thing besides food and passage... They have valuables on them? Why are you so concerned with valuables?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at the man. As it was that it was a very smart move as to what he had done. As it was clear that he was bringing the suspicion towards the man in stead.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. The man then put his hands up in guilt, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to John, all at once.
"Fair enough... Fair enough... It looks like every thing is clear... So we will be on our way..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he looked right at his men, just as it was that he had said that, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact nod back to them as well. And he then began to start to head right back towards the door out.
It seemed like every thing was going to be fine and safe now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at once. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Thank God that is finally over with..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said how ever. That was when it was that it seemed like I had to jinx my self. As it was that I heard a bit of some ruckus under neath me, all at once.
I was a bit confused just as soon as it was that it was the case. As I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to see every one else do the same.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I once again heard the voice of the man, all of the sudden. As it was that he seemed to speak, all at once.
"Um... Do you mind telling me what the hell that was?" He did in fact just seem to say to John. As it was that he did in fact seem to be looking below him. Almost as if it was that he was looking for a secret door.
I did in fact just seem to be doing the same thing as well. As I knew for a fact that there was a secret door beneath us, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look around, not seeming to see any thing at all.
As it was that I just seemed to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit longer. In the end, I did in fact hear the voice of John. As it was that he seemed to speak up once again.
"Well... I'd have to assume that it was the boat creaking... This is an old boat... And we are stuck in place on a moving sea..." He did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at once.
As it was that he seemed to be so smooth off of the tongue. As it was that he knew just as well as I did. That what he had said was in fact a lie, none the less.
The man seemed to have his eyes squinted at John for a few moments longer. Before in the end, he did in fact roll his eyes at John. And he then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, all at once.
"Well... It didn't sound like a creak to me... But fair point... Let's go up to the top deck that way I can inform my captain..." He did in fact just seem to say back to his men.
As it was that he also looked at John as he had said that. As it was clear that he did in fact want John with him when he did so. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again feel relieved by that kind of response.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see John nod. And he then also began to go and speak back to the man, all of the sudden.
"Alright... I'll follow you out then..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as he had said what he had said. As it was clear that he was being serious with the man, never the less.
The man did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at John. As it was that he did in fact seem to stare there for a few moments. Before it was that he took one last good look below him, none the less.
It was still clear that he didn't trust at all what John had said. As eventually he seemed to have given up on it. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go and walk towards the door.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. I then saw that John waited til the man was out of vision a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to John, at that.
"You might want to go with him before we get in to any more trouble..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I too had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was that John had heard as to what I had said to him. He then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over to me. And he then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times, all of the sudden.
Just as he had seemed to have done that, as well. He then also seemed to go and nod right back on over to me. As it was that he then also began to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Just making sure that they are too far to see..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look below him, all at once.
As it was that I then saw him lift up his foot, all of the sudden. As I saw that there was in fact a handle to a door that was below. That it was clear that he had his foot on, and he had in fact been hiding that whole time.
As it was that I had in fact noticed that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to smile, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to John, all of the sudden.
"Smart move... I've got it from here though... Don't want to make things any more suspicious..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that John once again seemed to nod back to me. And he then did in fact just seem to turn his head towards the exit of the room.
It was clear that the man was in fact waiting for him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him say some thing to him self. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Yeah... This is all fine... Every thing is just fine..." He did in fact just seem to tell him self. As it was that he did his best to act as calm as it was that he felt like he could, as I could tell.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and walk. As to just where it was that the men were waiting for him at, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of the main guy, as he seemed to speak up, at that.
"Took you long enough... I am sure that our captain is going to have quite some questions for you now..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed to have a bit of an angry voice as it was that he had said that.
I kind of shivered, as it was that I knew that it was the case. As it was that I felt like he was going to bring up the fact. That there had been a noise beneath them, and that they should go and check it out.
That of course was the reason that I did in fact still seem to be standing here. As I made sure that I didn't take my foot off of the handle. As I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case for a bit longer. I then did in fact hear a familiar voice from right next to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to realize that it was in fact Westley who was talking to me, all of the sudden.
"Alright now Megan... I think it's best that we go now..."