Chapter 6: This Is True (Coles PoV)

I looked at Millie with my eyes wide for just a few moments. As she had a bit of a strange smile as she stared at me. Almost as if it was that she was in fact looking at me up and down.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply ignore what it was that she was doing. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and get my focus on to the fact.
That we were in fact now once again following Jesus. As it was that I did in fact seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I also then began to go right on ahead and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time as well.
"Relax... Stop thinking so much..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was some thing that my parents always used to tell me. As they told me that I was not the smartest kid that they had in fact ever known.
My parents were never very nice to me what so ever. As it was the reason that I had moved out so young. And I had in fact made sure that I had in fact got in to a good shape as it was that I had done as such.
Maybe that was the reason that Millie was starting at me. Or maybe I was just being stupid, and over thinking every thing again. As it was that I then did in fact seem to once again speak to my self quietly.
"Focus on this... Nothing else..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on to Jesus once again. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit all of the sudden. As it was that I stared at Jesus right in to my own eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was doing. Or as to just where it was that he was taking us right now. But either way, I felt like it was a man who I felt like I could trust a fair bit, at that.
I normally seemed to not get that sort of energy off of any one. But lately it had been that way for him as well as Amelia, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self all of the sudden.
"Calm down... Amelia will be fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I also kind of felt like she was in the most amount of danger. As it was that she had to go on the harder mission, none the less.
I shivered at the thought of that all of the sudden. As I also knew that we were in some trouble our selves. As it was that we were the one that was with the man that every one was looking for, at that.
And Jesus, unlike the rest of us. He did in fact not seem to be hiding his face what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"We are going down the streets... And you have no mask on Jesus... That isn't very smart... Are you wanting to be seen or some thing?" I did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said though. As it was that I heard the cough of Knox from right beside me. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say quietly.
"Yeah... You're the one who is talking about what is smart... That is funny..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that I knew that the young man did in fact get on my nerves.
As I did my best to try to not let it get under my skin. As he was very annoying if I wasn't going to lie to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply ignore him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less. And I just simply did in fact continue to have my eyes right on Jesus. That was when it was that Jesus then went right on ahead and began to start to speak back to me, at that.
"Well... I do not fear death... I have done a lot for this world... When I die... I will make sure it leaves a message... I don't want to show the world that you should be scared..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then also began to see the man nod right back to me.
I still had my eyes wide, just as it was that he had said that. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had to say in return. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Megan speak quietly her self.
"I mean... That is brave... But that is also stupid..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to her as she had said that.
It seemed like every one else that was close by had done the same. As it was that as she realized that all of us were staring at her. That was when it was that she just then dipped her head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Knox speak. As it was that he made sure to not be quiet this time as he did so.
"Well... I guess that is some thing that him and Cole have in common..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at Knox. As I had my eyes squinted as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I was not at all happy as to just what he was doing.
It seemed like he was not going to quit until I did some thing about it. As it was that I felt like I could not help my self but to do so this time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"God... Will you shut the hell up?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to take a few steps towards him. As it was that I made sure that I was in fact scaring him back as I did so.
Knox did in fact just seem to jump back a little bit, all at once. As it was clear that he was just as much of a coward as I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be pleased when I saw him do as such a thing like that.
Knox how ever, seemed like he was not going to back down. As it was that he had a smirk on his face as it was that he stared back at me. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I did the same thing back to him.
I at first felt like he was about to say some thing back to me. That was until it was the voice of Jesus that I did in fact just seem to hear, at that. As it was that I then began to listen to his voice as he seemed to speak.
"Cole... Please do not say our fathers name in vein like that... That is not a very friendly tone to use..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that the man was not at all happy as to just what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact kind of feel bad all at once. As it was that I knew that it was once again stupid of me, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do.
I at first wanted to put the blame on to Knox, none the less. When it was that I knew that it was not going to work all too well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground as I spoke back to him, never the less.
"I'm sorry... I'll try to not let it happen again Jesus..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was not a very good promise that I had just made.
As it was that I felt damn well pretty sure I would do it again. If it was that Knox did in fact not leave me alone and shut the hell up. Just as it was that I had in fact told him to do, all at the exact same time too.
Jesus once again just seemed to stare at me for a few moments. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had a serious look on his face as he did so. As it was that he once again did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, just as he had done before.
"That is okay... But it is not me that you should be apologizing to..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that my eyes still just seemed to be wide, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head away from Jesus. As it was that I in stead, began to hear the voice of Valarie speak up, at that.
"Come on guys... We need to stop wasting time... We need to get to Paul's house as soon as we can..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that she did in fact have a very fair point on what she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver a bit at first. As I then did in fact just seem to nod in response, never the less. Just as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had said, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact once again hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he once again seemed to speak back in a serious tone, at that.
"Sure... If you can get your brothers and sisters to calm down... We need not fret over silly little things..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost by just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at the man. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Valarie.
As it was that she then seemed to stare back at us all of the sudden. As she had her eyes squinted at us as she did as such a thing like that. As it was that she then also began to go right on ahead and just seem to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on guys... Be serious... This is our lives and every one else's that is at hand right now... We need to work together on all of this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of it all, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Megan speak once again, at that.
"Yeah... What happened to us not fearing death though?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she made sure that she was loud enough for all of us to hear as to just what it was that she had even said.
I kind of just seemed to do my best to ignore what she had said. As it was that it seemed like the others had done the same thing as well. As it was that we all then did in fact just seem to be silent, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes back on to Jesus. As I saw that he was still staring at us with a very serious look, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to all of us. As he then also began to go and speak to us not too much longer after that.
"Alright... Are we ready then?" He did in fact just seem to say to us. As he did in fact have his head tilted at us, just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she decided that she was the one who was going to speak up, at that.
"Yes... We are ready... Let's get this started..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have a very serious look on her own face, just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I felt a bit relieved that she had said that. As it was that I felt like I did in fact need to stop thinking about all of this.
I knew that we needed to do just as it was that we had come here to do. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Jesus speak back, once again.
"Very well then... I trust in you all that you are coming..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to Jesus.
Just as soon as it was that Jesus had in fact just seemed to turn his head away, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him do. As to just what it was that he had done a few moments before.
As that was of course continue to take us to where it was that we needed to go. As it was that I felt a bit more calm as soon as it was the case. As I let out a bit of a rough sigh of some relief to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to do as to just what it was that I had done earlier. As it was that I just then began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"We've got this... This will all work out just fine..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact once again repeat my self on just what I had said earlier.
I didn't really care at this point how ever, at that. As it was that I was now in a blank state of mind, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that things would be better that way, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Valarie, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Wow... The ocean... The ports... This is like some thing from a book... Or some thing from a movie..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what she had said. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on just what she was looking at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact the ocean.
Just as it was that she had in fact said that it had been. As it was that my eyes lit up just as soon as it was that I had seen it be the case. As I had a big smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he had a smile on his face as he looked back at us, all at once.
"You haven't seen the water like this before? This isn't the ocean... Not quite at least... But it is still beautiful..." He did in fact just seem to say, as he did in fact nod towards the water that was in front of us.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant by that. But either way, I just seemed to keep my eyes on to the water. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a never ending land of it.
I could not help but to smile back at all of which I was seeing. As it was that it did in fact feel like this was every thing that I had ever wanted. As it was that I then once again began to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"It was all worth it... I finally get to see the world for what it truly is..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact continue to smile at just what it was that I had said. As it was that I knew that I had in fact meant as to just what I had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stare in to the water for a bit longer. As it was that I once again began to hear a voice from some one in my group. As it was the voice of Megan, as she then did in fact just seem to speak up, never the less.
"That's cool and all... And I am sure that we will see plenty of it in the boat once we are on... But I think we need to be mainly focused on getting to Paul's place... Okay?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at us all. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I felt like she once again had a fair point on just what she had said.
I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Jesus all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact seem to be at peace, none the less. As it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to Megan. As he then did in fact also just seem to speak up, just as he had done before.
"Yes... We will do so... Paul's place is right around the corner..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Jesus walk around the corner, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. Me and the others did in fact just seem to follow him. As I heard the obnoxious voice of Knox go and speak up, at that.
"Yeah... I hope this is true..."