Chapter 14: Let Me Do The Talking (Megan's PoV)

I stood there, as I seemed to stare at all that was going on here. As it was that it felt like it was a lot of confusing stuff, at that. Even though I knew as to just what it was that we were even here to do, to begin with.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be carrying a heavy box on her, at that.
"I wish that we could've had Cole with us... This would be so much easier for the big boxes..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a bit of a smile on her face as she had said that.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was that she was smiling. But as to the fact that I had an empty hand on me just now, all at once. I felt like I needed to help the poor lady, all at the exact same time as well.
I then went on over to where it was that she was at. And I then did in fact help her carry some of the weight, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to her as I did as such a thing like that.
"I've got you... Don't worry..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide, as I did in fact have a fairy serious look on my own face. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to her.
I was a little bit worried that due to the fact that she didn't seem to like me. She would in fact deny the fact that I did in fact want to help her. But luckily that did in fact not seem to be the case at all this time.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to realize as to the fact that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak right back to me.
"Thank you Megan..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a grateful look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said that. I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit better about things my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her in response.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to help her carry the box. As it was that we were now just about to head out of the front door. When it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus, at that.
I looked at Jesus, as I made sure not to trip and fall. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes for some time. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well... I think Paul needed Cole a bit more than we did... I think he is going to come back with some more important stuff that we may need..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes back at the man. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to turn my head away from him.
I got my focus on the fact that we needed to get out the front door. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to go on and speak to my self, at that.
"What ever it is... It better be some thing good..." I did in fact just seem to grunt to my self. As it was that I knew that it more than likely was going to be some thing important, so there was no use in questioning it.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then began to head right out the front door. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak to Jesus on the way out.
"Well... I mean... It would be nice to have another man help us... Because Knox isn't much of a man if you want me to be for real with my self..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that she wasn't taking a shot at Jesus. As much as it was that she was in fact making fun of Knox, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize as to just why it was in fact the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Knox was heading right past us, all at the exact same time as well. As Knox didn't seem to be at all too happy with just what it was that Millie had said.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at her. As I did my best to try to hold in a bit of a snicker, at that. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that the guy had to say.
"Yeah... You are really funny... You know that right?" He did in fact just seem to say to Mille, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at her. Just as it was that he did in fact walk past her.
It was clear that he didn't feel like making a big deal about it. Nor did he seem to want to fire any shots back at her. As it was that he did in fact just seem to walk back in side, to take some more supplies out to the boat.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I seemed to hear the voice of Jesus go and speak up, all at once.
"Well... I would want to help you... But it seems like every one wants me to hide in side..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he his eyes squinted at some thing, just as it was that he had said that.
I was not too sure if Jesus just did not under stand as to what Millie was in fact getting at. Or if it was just the fact that he was trying to prove a bit of a point him self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Jesus, all at once, her self.
"Well... Yes... Stay in side... We should keep it that way..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she seemed to have a very serious look on her face, just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. That was when it was that she then did in fact get her eyes off of Jesus. As it was that she did in fact get her eyes on to what it was that we were doing right now.
Just as soon as it was that I realized that it was the case, all at once. That was when it was that I took one look behind me, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to Millie, all at the exact same time too.
"I think I'm going to need you to guide me through where it is that we are going..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as it was that I had said to her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that she did in fact just seem to blink her eyes a few times. As it was that she also then did in fact just seem to nod back to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then felt it safe for me to keep on moving back, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to clear my mind off of every thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp, as I spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"Gosh... I sure hope that Westley is doing okay..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As though I knew that we were in more danger. Due to the fact that it was that I knew that we had Jesus with us.
I also knew that at the exact same time as well, at that. That we were in fact having it a little bit easier. Being on the edge of the city, and being by the water, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Millie, as it was that she then seemed to speak to me, all of the sudden.
"Slow down... Watch out! You are about to head in to the guard post..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As she had her eyes wide, just as it was that she had in fact said that to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said that to me. That was when it was that I just seemed to stop my self as to where I was going. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be a bit of a mistake, at that.
I looked up and saw the guard that was right above me. But that was not the problem that it was that I had. As it was more the fact that it was that I had now made moving the box about a hundred times harder.
As it was that due to me not moving any more. It made my arms feel weak, as I then dropped the box to the ground. And I did in fact just seem to speak out loud, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Shit! Damn it!" I did in fact just seem to curse my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what it was that I had even done.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have nearly dropped it on my toes, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of a man. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look on over to him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was. That it was in fact the guard that was in fact over head of me, at that. As it was that I then did in fact jude seem to also listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all of the sudden.
"Are you okay there? Do you need some help?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As the man did in fact just seem to be genuinely concerned about me, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up a fair bit.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case all of the sudden. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I did in fact also seem to go and speak back to the man, at that.
"Well... That would be nice... We would only need it to the ship..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had said that to him.
That was of course due to the fact that I knew that while I wanted help. I also knew that we could not let him in to Paul's place. As it was that I knew that we did in fact have Jesus, the man that they were looking for.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I did my best to try to not show a guilty look on my face at all. As it was that the man did in fact seem to nod back to me, and also speak back to me, at that.
"Well... Of course... I have a job to do here you see... But I am always willing to help a fellow citizen that needs it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was a little bit surprised by what he had said. As it was clear to me that the guy was actually a fairly good guy. As it was that I had not expected that at all, from out of the guards, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that the guard did in fact just seem to hop down. As it was that I then did in fact also speak to him, now that he was down.
"Thank you so much... This truly means a lot to me..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact hear the voice of Millie seem to whisper some thing to me, at that.
"We shouldn't have done that... Because now we risk the fact that he might start to ask questions..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me, just as it was that she had said that.
I knew that she had a fair point on just what it was that she had said. As I knew that it was quite a bit stupid as to just what I had done. But at the same time as well, I felt like I was not going to let my self down, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to look away from Millie. As it was that I did in fact seem to look at the guard in stead. As I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to Millie, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Well... Maybe... But he seems like a good guy, that wanted to help... And he hasn't asked any questions yet, has he?" I did in fact just seem to say. As though I agreed with what I had in fact heard her say to me.
I also kind of felt like I had a bit of a fair point my self. Just as soon as it was that I had said that to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to look at the guard, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to have my eyes wide as I stood there and stared. As I seemed to see Millie roll her eyes at me from the corner of hers. As it was that I just then began to once again hear her speak back to me.
"Well... Let's hope that stays the case... And let's go show him where we need to drop the box at..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as she had said that to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seem to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self as well.
"Yeah... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it seemed like I was a little bit lost. And I had let my thoughts get a bit side tracked, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Millie was in fact now with me, and she was taking the lead for me, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I felt like I was in fact fine, and okay as to just what she was doing. As it was that we then did in fact seem to quickly catch up to the man, at that.
Just as it was that we were now with him, all of the sudden. And we were in fact on the boat with the guy. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear him speak back to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If you don't want to show me where you want me to take the box... I don't blame you... But... I can take it in side if you need me to..." He did in fact just seem to say to us, all at the exact same time too.
My eyes seemed to grow wide as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to Millie. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him say that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to get ready to speak back to him. When it was that Millie decided to do as such a thing before I had the chance to do as such.
"No... I think we will be fine... We are trying to figure out some stuff still..." She did in fact just seem to say back to the man. As if it was that she was worried about some thing that was on board the ship.
I was a little bit worried that it might sound suspicious to the guard. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I looked at the man right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply hear the man go and speak back to her, at that.
"Well... Alright... That is fine with me... What are you guys even doing out right now any ways? And what are you even taking with you?" The man did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it seemed like he was starting to grow a little bit suspicious of us, all at once. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide. Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what it was that he had said.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could. As it was almost as if it was that I could hear the voice of Millie in my head. As if it was that she was in fact some how speaking in side of there, at that.
"I told you so... Did I not?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp as I had thought on that.
I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel a bit lost as to just what to do. As I just seemed to speak to my self out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Yes you did..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had even said as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case either way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see them both look at me. As it was that the man did in fact just seem to be quite a bit lost as to just what I was talking about.
I seemed to curse to my self a little bit under my breathe. As it was that it then did in fact seem like Millie was in fact quick to come to my defense. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her speak back to the man.
"Sorry... She is a bit worried and lost right now... We are going back to our home... That is all... We have some family that needs us right now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she seemed to be quick on just what she had said. As I kind of felt a bit bad that it was that she had lied to him. But at the same time too, it was smart of her to do as to just what it was that she had done.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that Millie had said. And it was that the guard had seemed to have heard it as well. That was when it was that the guard seemed to once again speak back to her.
"Well... I under stand... I could tell that you were not from around here... So it makes sense... I wish you the best of luck, and if you need my help again... I will be right over there..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod to the guard tower. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that the man was a good man, and was only trying to help us.
I kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I felt like we had in fact gotten quite a bit lucky. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and hear Millie speak back to the man, just as before.
"Thank you so much... We really appreciate you for all of this... And we will do so if we need it... But I think that is our last big box..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a fairly serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
The man did in fact just seem to be pleased with what she had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that he did in fact go back to his guard post, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seen that be the case, at that. That was when it was that I then seemed to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, just as I had done earlier.
"Geesh... That was close..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to gulp as to just what I had said. As it was that I knew that I had in fact played that very stupid.
I was lucky that Millie had in fact saved my ass, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also hear Millie. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I under stand that you are still coming out of your shell... So just let me do the talking..."