Chapter 33: Get Used To It (Zanders PoV)

I laid on my resting place for a bit of some extra time. As I felt like I could care less about any thing else. As it was, that I knew that I was in fact the last one in there.
I still felt like I didn't care about any of that. As it was, that I knew that if some one did in fact want me. Than they would in fact go and ask for me right now, all at once.
I had gotten in here later than the rest of them. And I had been through a fair bit my self. I felt like it was only fair for me to still be in here, as I then spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"I still should think about leaving fairly soon still... I have been in here long enough..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I knew that I had just given my self a good reason to get up.
I knew that I had been awake for nearly an hour at this point. As I had not been able to fall back to sleep on this very uncomfortable bed. As it felt like the only reason I was still here.
Was the fact that I didn't want to get out of the bed. And I didn't want to have to go back to work. As it was, that it felt like this had been the hardest, and roughest last few days of my life.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to moan and groan. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self once again.
"Alright... That's it... It's time to get up..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was, that I knew that at this point, I was just being lazy. As it felt like that was my biggest flaw at often times.
I knew that this was not some thing that I wanted to be lazy about either. As it was, that I just then did in fact just seem to lift my self up. As it was, that I also nodded to my self, as I got my eyes on the door.
Just as soon as it was, that I had in fact got my focus on it. That was when it was that I just seemed to walk on over to it. And I spoke to my self once again, just as soon as it was, that I seemed to open it.
"And here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt like I could say for a fact, all at once. That as soon as it was that I was to leave the room. I was going to be hounded by people that wanted me to do stuff.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self all at once. As I made sure that I was well prepared for all of that, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had left the room, and I had taken a few steps out, at that. That was when it was that I then heard a voice. That did in fact just seem to be Knox who was in fact speaking just now.
"And finally... Our leader is up... It is about time..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me. As it was, that it made it seem like they were waiting on me.
I was not all too sure as to just why it would be the case. As I stared back at him with my eyes wide for just a bit of some time. As he seemed to just be squinting his eyes at me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Lenore. As it was, that she then did in fact seem to go and step up in my own defense.
"Come on Knox... You had it the easiest out of all of us... He had to stay up and help Paul out... Remember?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that her eyes were wide, as she seemed to stare right at Knox.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Knox then did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground.
It seemed like he had just needed to hear her say that. Which it was that I felt like I was grateful that Lenore was in fact on my side. But at the same time, I knew I was my own man, as I then went and spoke back to the both of them, at that.
"Thank you Lenore... But Knox is a bit right... I was being lazy and didn't want to get out of bed... And that is my own fault... How badly was I missed?" I did in fact just seem to say to them, all at once.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face just as I had said that. As it was, that I did in fact almost seem to be sarcastic on what I had said. As I felt like there was really not much for me to do at this point.
As it was that I saw the both of them seem to stare back at me. That was when it was that Knox seemed to shake his head back at me. And he then did in fact go right on ahead and also speak back to me all at once.
"Well... We haven't had to really do that much at all... Seems like every thing has been okay on the upper deck... You haven't missed any thing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have heard him say that. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief. As it was, that I was glad that I had not missed any thing I had been needed for.
I still felt a bit bad for the fact that I was in fact being lazy. As it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to do some thing all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go right back on ahead and speak back to them.
"Well... Is there any thing that I am needed for right now?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I once again had a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hear Lenore speak back to me, all at once.
"Nope... We would already be on it if we were needed... I think you should sit down and get some thing to eat and some thing to drink... You look quite exhausted Zander..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to what she had said to me. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I felt like I wanted to help before it was that I did any thing else.
But at the same time as well, if she had said that I wasn't needed. Than I had to believe that it was in fact the case. As it was, that I knew that I was in fact very hungry and thirsty, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Where is the food and the drinks?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that way. And I had in fact sat down on one of the chairs all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then once again heard Lenore go and speak back to me.
"Well... There is bread over here... We have got some canned vegetables some where in the storage... You will have to ask Jesus for some wine if you really want some..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was, that I then did in fact also just seem to go and grab the bread that she was pointing to.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see. That I was in fact very thirsty, as it was that I felt how dry my throat was as I did in fact bite in to the bread.
Realizing that it was in fact the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then looked back at them. And I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to them.
"Where is the wine? You said Jesus has it on him?" I did in fact just seem to say to them both. As it was that I was confused as to just how it was that he had enough wine to make it for several months stored on him.
As it was that I just seemed to have said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I seemed to see the eyes light up on Knox. As it was, that I felt like I had never seen him get that excited before.
As it was that it just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to see him nod back to me. As it was that I then began to also go and hear him speak back to me, at that.
"Well... He doesn't have the wine on him... But if you ask him, he will get some wine for you... You will see how he does it... It's crazy..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was quite a bit lost once again, as to just what he was talking about. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide. As it was that I also did in fact have my head tilted just as he had said that to me.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact simply decide to stop asking so many questions. As I then did in fact just seem to simply go and speak back to them, at that.
"And where is Jesus at right now?" I did in fact just seem to ask them. As it was that I had a serious look on my face as I had said that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and see Lenore nod back to me.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see it was. That she also began to go and speak back to me shortly after that.
"He is in the other room with his mother right now... Not sure what they are doing in there... They might be asleep... So be careful..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I felt much more calm about things. As I just then did in fact seem to go and nod back to her.
As it was that we seemed to stare at one another for some time. In the end, I also went right on ahead and began to speak back to her. Knowing that the both of them were listening as to just what I had to say.
"Thank you... Hopefully they are not asleep... I am really thirsty..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that Knox seemed to laugh for what ever reason. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back, at that.
"Haha... That's what she said!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be balling his eyes out at what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I knew that it was a little bit funny, at that. But this was probably not the place that we should be saying stuff like that.
As it was that I just seemed to have looked away from them both. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Lenore. As it was that she seemed to go and speak to Knox, all at the exact same time too.
"I swear Knox... You are such a little kid at times..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had let out a rough sigh. Though I knew that she had thought that it was funny her self still.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. And I had continued to have my head turned away from them both. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Thanks you guys... I appreciate it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact not look at them what so ever. To see as to just how it was that they were to respond as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to go and walk to where it was. That they had pointed to the room that they said Jesus and his mother were in.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then stopped right at the front door. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly as I did so.
"Knock first... Who knows what is going on in there right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod to my self. And I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to go and knock on the door. Just as it was that I had said that I was going to do, at that.
Once it was that I had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I then did in fact hear some voices in side, at that. As it seemed like they were talking to one another, too quiet for me to be able to hear.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that they might be saying. But it did in fact not seem to matter to me what so ever. As it was, that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus seem to go and speak up, at that.
"Yes? Who is it? And what do you need?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at once. As it was clear that he was a bit lost as to just who it was that was disturbing him.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at the exact same time as well. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That I knew that it was my turn to go and speak back to him.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. As I knew that this was not the first time that I had spoken to the man. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back just as I knew it was the case.
"It's Zander... I need some thing to drink... They told me that you had the wine for some reason..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I made sure to not say the same thing that I had said to Knox.
As it was that I was worried that it might get uncomfortable. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I just seemed to stand there and wait for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that it seemed like I was doing as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply hear him speak back to me.
"Oh... Finally... We were wondering when you were going to get up over there Zander! Give me a moment, and I've got you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact hear some foot steps. As eventually he then did in fact just seem to go and head over to the door.
Just as soon as he had stopped right in front of it. That was when it was that he then also began to go and open it, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could once I saw it open.
As it was that I just seemed to have seen that it was the case. And I saw that Jesus had a glass that seemed to be full of wine on him. That was when it was that I nodded back to him, and also spoke to him, at that.
"Thank you so much Jesus..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
I then did in fact also seem to peak my head behind him. To see what it was that the room looked like in there. As I was a bit surprised to see that it looked just about the same as it was that it seemed like ours did.
As it was that it seemed like it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Mary. As it seemed like she was not having a good time, and she didn't seem to be happy about some thing.
I felt like it was best to not bring it up what so ever. As I just seemed to get my eyes and my focus back on to Jesus. As it was, that he then began to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Take all of that... The others might want some as well... If you need any thing just knock again..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he once again had his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that I once again just seemed to nod back to him. And I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to him shortly after.
"Thank you for all of this... And I suppose I will see you later..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I then did in fact just seem to see him go and nod back to me.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. And it felt like all of what we had in fact just been talking about was over. That was when it was that I then took a few steps back.
And I turned my head around, as I heard the door gently close. As it was that I felt much more calm about things, all at once. As it was that I did in fact pop open the wine bottle, and I did in fact go and begin to drink out of it, all at once.
As it was that it had just seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that my eyes grew wide in shock, all at once. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Knox from the other side of the room, at that.
"It's the best drink that you have ever tasted... Is it not?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a smile on his face just as it was that he had said what he had said.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. And I seemed to stare back at him with my eyes wide. I then did in fact eventually nod, and speak back to him, all at once.
"It damn sure is!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact shut my mouth just as I had in fact said that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need to watch my tongue, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw Lenore roll her eyes at me. And she too began to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Well... Every one else is on the upper deck if you want to go and check in on them..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did her best to keep calm just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me. I once again did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her. As I then also began to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you... See you guys in a bit too... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I was not all too sure how long I would be on the upper deck. And as to just whether or not we were having some sort of meal tonight, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just how we were going to cook any thing. As I just seemed to shake my head, as I knew that it was not my job. And I then did in fact just seem to go and walk past all of them.
As it was that I then began to take my steps up to the upper deck. As it was that I felt calm, as I seemed to feel the warmth. As it was that it felt like this was in fact the perfect day for every thing, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got up to the top. That was when it was that I heard the voice of some one. As it seemed to be that they were in fact speaking my name, all at the exact same time too.
"And there he is! It looks like every one is awake! Hello there Zander! How was your sleep?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Upton. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to me, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him before I spoke back to him.
"Not very good... It's hard to sleep on the floor like that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact go and head on over to him. As well as the others that were in our group, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to be doing as such. And as it was that I did in fact go and walk on over to them, all at once. I then did in fact seem to hear a voice from behind me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I then seemed to stop my self, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to turn my head towards them. As I saw that it was in fact Paul that was in fact seeming to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't worry... After a few days... You'll get used to it..."