Chapter 28: One Way Or Another (Zanders PoV)

I stood there, and I seemed to stare as it was that it was out the window. As it was that I felt like I had to make sure it was safe for us. For what ever reason or another, even though I knew that Jesus was in the most danger.
I was not sure why it was that he refused to where a mask. But at the very least, John and Paul had been smart enough as well. To cover him up in a circle to get in the boat.
I knew that it was now all up to us. As it was that I knew that we did in fact have the hardest part. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self all of the sudden.
"How are they going to believe and trust us as foreigners?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought. As I felt like there had to be a target on our head right now.
Whilst I knew that we didn't have faces to share. I also knew that they had been told about us being near Jesus. As I felt like that would be very suspicious to a lot of the guards.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Paul's mother. As it was that she seemed to speak from right behind me.
"I think that you will see that not as many people or guards are in on this as you might think... They are not as bad as you think either..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her all at once. As I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to her, all at once.
"Well... That's hard to believe... It's a lot different from where we come from..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I could say that for a fact, all at once.
I knew that we still weren't as bad as the people had been. When it was that the world had all gone to shit. But at the same time as well, I still knew that it was in fact pretty bad.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hear some one else seem to speak up.
My eyes grew wide, as I turned my head to whom it might be. As it was that I saw that it was in fact Millie. As it was that she seemed to step in to all of this, all of the sudden.
"Don't worry there Zander... I think you under estimate my talent with words..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I looked at how it was that she was dressed up, all at the exact same time as well.
She was wearing quite a bit of a seducing out fit. As it was that it kind of made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. Considering the fact that I had a crush on her my self.
As it was that I had felt that kind of way all of the sudden. That was when it was that I nervously then spoke to my self. Quite a bit under my breathe as I did as such a thing like that.
"I don't know how Jesus agreed to all of this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was in fact fairly obvious as to just what it was that she was doing.
Though I also knew that I had heard they had ran in to trouble. And she had shown off her skills to him as it was already. As perhaps that might have some thing to do with it.
Either way, I felt like it really didn't seem to matter to be one bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from Millie. As it was that this time I heard the voice of Upton, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I'm good with my words as well Zander... You can count on us for this... Trust us... This is what we are here for..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he seemed to have his eyes squinted at me too. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that to me. As it was that I did my best to just simply try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to manage to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then eventually just seemed to nod back to them both. As I felt like I had to give in at this point, as well.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that back to them both. That was when it was that I then also began to go and speak back to them. To make sure that they had heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Alright... Fine... I trust you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact look at Upton for a few moments, all at once. As I was not all too sure about him if I wasn't going to lie to my self.
But as it was that I did in fact turn my head over to Millie. I did in fact just seem to feel much more calm, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact know that I had my full trust in to her.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that it did in fact just seem to get me out of my trance, all at once.
"Alright... What are we sitting here and waiting on then? Let's get this started!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to have a serious look on her face too.
Except for her, she seemed to have her eyes wide as she had said that. As it was that it seemed like she wasn't too sure if every one was on board. Which it was that I felt like she needed to be okay with this all.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to step in my self. As I knew that it was that was my job here. And I knew as to the fact that I did in fact have to use my role, at that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I once again stepped in. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to every one, all at once.
"Alright... Follow me... When the guard says some thing to us... That's when you and Mille, and Upton need to step in, in our defense..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both.
As it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said to them. They did in fact just seem to have surprisingly calm looks on their faces. As it was that they both then seemed to nod back to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said to them as well. That was when it was that I also began to hear Millie speak. As it was that she had a bit of a happy voice as she did as such a thing like that.
"Don't worry... You know me well enough Zander... I was built for this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she once again just seemed to be serious with me.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what she had said to me. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile back at her. As it was that I even saw Valarie go and nod back to me as well.
I knew that every thing was going to be just fine. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away from her. As it was that I then began to speak, just as it was that I did in fact open the door.
"Alright then... I trust in you all... I am ready too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be serious my self on what I had said.
As it was that just as it was that I was walking out the door. I then did in fact just seem to hear the familiar voice, all at once. As it was that it seemed to be Paul's mother, as she seemed to speak up one last time.
"I wish you all the best of luck! I believe in you lovely lot!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I turned my head back to her just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that I was not really all too sure what to say in response. As it was that I just simply seemed to go and nod back to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and walk towards where we needed to be.
Just as it was that I had began to do as such a thing like that. I felt a bit calm and a bit at ease, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... We've got this... It isn't as hard as I think it is..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I knew that it was in fact the truth. Or at least what it was that every one else had in fact told me.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. And just as it was that we were about to pass the 2 guards at the docks. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of one of them.
As it was that it then did in fact make me stop in my path. As it was that the others that were behind me nearly fell on me. As it was that I was lucky it wasn't the case, as it was that I then listened to the guard, as it was that he seemed to speak to me.
"Whoa now! What exactly are you lot trying to do?! Don't you know that there is a curfew on the city? You think we are just letting people walk the streets like this?" The man did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to get down from his tower. As it was that he just seemed to jump from it. As he did in fact just seem to easily catch his fall on the ground, at that.
I gulped as it was that I saw that it was in the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up my self all of the sudden. As it was that I made sure that the man could hear what it was that I had to say back to him, at that.
"Well... Yes... But can't you see we aren't from around here? We need to get back to our home our selves... We are already far behind..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I knew that I was telling the man a lie ever so subtle. As it was that I knew that it was in fact a white lie, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that it wasn't a thing that I did in fact like doing. As I already felt like I was about to fold under the pressure, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the other guard, as he seemed to go and climb down from his tower.
"Yes... Even more of a reason that we should not let you go on your boats... We have heard of a group of people not from around here too... It seems like you might match that group..." The man seemed to say.
As it was that he did in fact point to the bounty papers. That were in fact all around the city, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to just try to act calm, and not give in to it all.
As it was that I just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I heard the quiet voice of Upton from behind me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all at once.
"Yeah... You think we haven't heard that all day? Why can't you just let us out of here... We aren't here to cause any sort of trouble... Do we look like we have that man you are looking for?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to walk right past me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that the guards seemed to be a bit surprised all at once.
I was not sure as to whether or not they were surprised. That it was that he had in fact stepped in to go and speak. Or if it was that they were surprised by just what it was that he had said.
Either way, that didn't seem to matter to me what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice. Of the first guard that had jumped down from his tower, all at the exact same time too.
"No... But then again... We can't ever be too careful can we? We could get you locked up... And if we were right... We would get a big pension..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had his eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right at his companion, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to agree with him, all at once.
As it was that I had noticed that it was in fact the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Valarie from beside me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to whisper some thing to her self, at that.
"Well... I guess the man that was here yesterday wasn't lying..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she had meant by that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I felt like it didn't really matter what she had said. As it was that I got my mind and my thoughts off of that, all at once.
I then did in fact just seem to get my focus on Upton. As it was that Upton then did in fact just seem to go and step up and speak. Just as it was that he had done a few moments before hand, all at once.
"Yes... And if you are wrong... Which you are... You will get in trouble... So why don't you just let us pass? It won't hurt you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that the first guard looked at the second. As it was that they just seemed to stare at one another for a bit of some time.
That was when it was that I just then heard him go and speak to him. As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... They aren't wrong... Is it really worth our time? Who gives a shit about this Jesus guy? He has nothing to do with us..." He did in fact just seem to say to the second guard, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I saw that a few of us were now at ease, all at the exact same time too. While at the same time as well, I also noticed that it did in fact scare a few others.
As to the fact that the name of Jesus Christ had been brought up. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm as I could. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and hear the 2nd guard go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... But they are women... And some pretty damn good looking ones too... No one would care if we did some thing to them..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact have his blade out now. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had in fact just said. As it was that I was not all too sure whether he meant sexual, or to kill us.
As it was that I had thought on it for just a few moments. I then began to realize that it was a bit sexual. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and see the both of them just look at the women.
As it was that it seemed to be the case for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that it seemed like it was Millie's turn to step in. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak up to them.
"Fine... We just want to get out of here... What do you want? A quick blow job or some thing?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she didn't seem to be at all pleased with what was going on.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to be going through the motions. Which didn't seem to bother the men what so ever. As it was that I saw the both of the guards eyes just seem to grow wide, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the 2nd guard seemed to go and speak up once again. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"A blow job? What the hell is that?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he seemed to be very confused, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I then saw a smile come up on the face of Millie. As it was that I felt a bit sick, and I felt a bit bad as to just what she was doing.
I didn't want her to do as to just what she was doing. But then again, I felt like we didn't really have a choice. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak back to the both of the guards, at that.
"It's some thing in my nation... Do you want me to show you?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to draw closer to the guards, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the first guard. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be looking all over the place in worry, as he spoke.
"Let's go some where else... If we get caught for this... We will be in some big trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he looked at the 2nd guard just as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that the both of us seemed to stare at each other. As it was clear to me that they were in fact quite a bit scared. That was when it was that they then both began to go and nod back to each other.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. They then did in fact just seem to hold on to the hand of Millie. Making me feel even more uncomfortable than before, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had seen that be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to just watch them head off. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as I saw it was the case.
"Dear Lord... Please take care of Millie... I am sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be a bit of a soft and a quick prayer what I had said.
As it was that it was a habit that it was that I felt like I was now in to. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Cole seem to go and speak up, all at once.
"Come on... This is our shot to go... Now let's go!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit scared. But at the same time, he also did in fact bring up a fair point.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see all the eyes on me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize as to just what my job was.
As it was that I then did in fact realize as to what it was that was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to every one. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to them all, as well.
"Cole is right... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to have a serious look on my face, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that the others then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again take the lead for them.
As it was that we were in fact heading right towards the boat. On which it was that I could clearly see Paul poking his head out. As it was clear that he was making sure that we were in fact fine and okay.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief for the time being. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, as well.
"We are good now... We are in the clear..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to go and walk in to the boat.
Paul seemed to be calm as it was that he saw my face. As well as the others that were right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then ducked his head down low, and said some thing to the others that were in side.
"They are here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see him lift his head back up. And he waved his hands for us to go and join him on the lower deck, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to him real quick. And I did in fact just seem to take one last look at the others, at that.
As I made sure that they were all okay, and they were all with us. Which did in fact just seem to be the case except for Millie of course. As it was that I let out a soft sigh to my self as I got my mind off of that.
I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, just as earlier. As it was that I felt a bit worried about some things, all at the exact same time too.
"Millie better come back okay... And shit... We still need to cross the guards on the water..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I still had some sort of false hope that it was, all at once. That we might be able to sneak through, all at the exact same time too. But I also knew that was highly unlikely, as I had been told that it was a tight guard that they had on the city.
Much less at a time where the city was on curfew. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at that thought. As I got my mind off of it all, as we were now going to the lower deck, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that we were now down there with the others. I saw some candle lights, lighting up the dark ship that we were in. As well as the fact that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John seem to speak up, at that.
"Alright... So is every one just about ready to go then?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact wide just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at him the same way.
As it was that all of us just seemed to stand there in silence. As no one seemed to have a single word to say what so ever. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Jesus seem to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"No... We aren't ready... Where is Millie?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact seem to be aware of that, at the very least.
I knew that I wasn't going to let us leave with out her. But still, I felt like I couldn't help but to feel a bit guilty my self. As it was that no one seemed to want to say any thing as to just what was going on.
That seemed to make Jesus even more suspicious about things. As it was that I knew that he was a smart man. And I knew that he would easily put the pieces together, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it just seemed to stay that way for a little bit longer. I then heard the voice of the last person I felt like I wanted to hear. As it was the voice of Knox that seemed to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... She's just doing her usual job you know... We had to get past the guards one way or another..."