Chapter 30: Rest Easy (Coles PoV)

I leaned back, as it was that I felt like I was so tired. As I still had not gotten over all of the walking. That it was that I had done over the past few days, none the less.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. That was when it was that I did in fact shake my head to my self. And I then did in fact also just seem to speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"Come on... Just one last thing and you can rest..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to groan at what it was that I had said. As it was that I knew that I didn't want it to be one last thing.
As it was that I knew that I wanted to get some sleep right now. As it was that it felt like it was as simple as that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few seconds, as well.
It seemed to be nothing but silence for just a few moments. That was until I did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to say my name from not all too far away.
"Alright Cole... We are ready! Lift up the anchor!" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self once again.
"I've got this... This is easy... I've been working for this my whole life..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had told my self that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to start to second guess my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to begin to start to lift up the anchor.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to moan and groan. As it was clear that it was not going to be as easy as it was that I would have thought it to be.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case how ever. That was when it was that I then finally lifted up the anchor over the edge of the boat. And I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul from not too far away, all at the exact same time too.
"See... It wasn't that hard now was it?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me, at that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self all of the sudden.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"No... I suppose not..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to not fumble over my words. When it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him.
How ever, that seemed to be a lot easier said than done. Considering the fact that I knew that I was quite a bit worn out. And I did in fact just seem to want to go to the lower deck and get some rest.
I just seemed to begin to head that way with out saying a word to Paul. As it was that Paul then seemed to look at me with a confused look on his face. And he then did in fact also just seem to go and speak to me shortly after doing such a thing like that.
"What are you doing there Cole? I still need you to turn the sails when the winds change..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about.
As he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I felt a bit guilty for the way that it was that I was being right now.
I then dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the man. As it was that I also then began to speak to him quietly as it was that I seemed to walk past him.
"Yes... Sorry... I will..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said.
Though, I was never really all too good at hiding my emotions. As it was that I could tell that he was reading me like a book. As it was that he did in fact now have his eyes squinted at me all of the sudden.
It seemed like it was only making me feel worse about things. As Paul then did in fact just seem to also go and speak to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Are you okay there Cole? I kind of need you right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he continued to squint his eyes at me. And he had a serious look as well as it was that he had said that to me.
It only seemed to make me feel worse about things. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to nod back to the man. As it was that I was about to turn my head back to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was some thing that I did in fact so often do. Was the fact that I fought through all the stuff that I was going through. But this time I seemed to decide that I didn't want that to be the case.
I then did in fact then began to go and speak back to Paul. As it was that he now had his eyes wide. And he then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that I had to say to him.
"I'm just really really tired is all... And I have a lot of thoughts in my head... But I guess I will be okay... Right?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I was not going to be okay with it all.
But I was simply only testing him as it was that it seemed. As it was that it was actually a fairly smart play by me. Which felt a bit strange to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Paul did in fact continue to stare at me. As it was that his eyes were still wide as he did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then began to start to also hear him speak back to me, once again.
"Look... If it is really bothering you... You can get one of the other men with you to come and help... Hell... I'm sure one of my men might help too... You don't have to do this..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he didn't really feel bad for me. But he was at least letting me know, all at the exact same time as well. That he was showing mercy on me, at the very least.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I felt like I didn't care about any thing else right now.
If he was going to say what it was that he had just said to me. Than I was going to take that to heart, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Thank you so much Paul... And once again... I am sorry... I will try to be better and back..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod to him, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said that to him. He once again did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised. As to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, he didn't seem to try to stop me, at all. As it was that he did in fact just seem to simply nod back to me all of the sudden. As he then seemed to mutter some thing, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... I dont count on it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it kind of seemed like he was taking shots at me for some reason. When it was that I felt like we had a good long day together the day before.
I felt even worse about the way that things were being. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to start to walk to the lower deck.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I was in fact now down at the bottom of the steps, all at once. I then did in fact see that there were a few eyes that were in fact looking at me.
But I also saw that a few of the others were no where to be seen. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak up, at that. So that every one could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Is every one okay? Where is every one at?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to not panic, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had seemed to have just been the case. That was when it was that I saw the face of Jesus just seem to speak up to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that the man had to say.
"They went to go sleep... Do you need some thing my brother?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had in fact said that to me.
As it was that I was not at all too sure what to do my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I woke my self up, and I began to remember what it was that I was supposed to do. As I then did in fact just seem to nod back to Jesus.
Jesus too had his eyes wide as it was that I had done so. As it was clear that he was expecting a response back from me. As it was that I then did in fact do as such a thing shortly after all of that, all at once.
"Yes... I am okay... I just need some one to take the sails for me... I need some sleep my self..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide my self as I had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That no one did in fact seem to offer any sort of help for me.
As it was that I just seemed to have realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to realize that it might have to be my job. As to the fact that I was helping Paul man the sails, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up, at that.
"I will help Paul man the sails... You go get some sleep Cole..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me. As it was clear that he didn't really want to do as such.
But he knew at the very least that I was very tired. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to walk right past me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk on over to Jesus.
As it was that I had my eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was supposed to do, at that. Until I then began to hear the voice of the Virgin Mary, as it was that she began to speak up to me.
"The bed rooms are over there Cole... If you need rest..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she also had a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
I was almost tempted to pretend like I was strong for a moment. And act like I didn't need to get any sort of sleep, all at once. But that also would go against what it was that Paul had sent me down here for.
As well as the fact that it was that I was too exhausted to stay up. As I just then did in fact just seem to look as to where she had pointed. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Thank you Mary..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to her.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her. As it was that she seemed to smile and nod right back to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. And I then did in fact go towards where it was that she had pointed.
As it was that I had in fact gotten over to there. That was when it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I will be fine after this... I know that I will..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look above. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. I then shook my head a bit to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing.
As it was that I just seemed to wake my self up a fair bit, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact begin to once again just head in to the room.
As it was that I was in fact in the room with the others. And I had in fact closed the door, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I heard a groan, and the voice of Knox, all at the exact same time too.
"Jesus man... Could you be any more loud?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me, all of the sudden.
As it was that it was clear that I had woken him up. As it was that I had woken up a few of the others as I had done so. As it was that I felt a bit bad as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. Making sure he could at least hear as to just what I had to say back to him.
"Sorry... I don't know what is going on right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was a poor excuse. But at the same time as well, it was in fact kind of the truth.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then began to hear another voice. As it was that I looked at Upton, as it was that he seemed to speak to me.
"It doesn't matter... Just lay down and get some rest... God knows we all need it..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that they all did in fact just seem to be speaking a bit strange, at that.
Maybe it was just the fact that it was that I was so tired. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak to my self shortly after that.
"They're right... I'm just tired... I need to get some rest... I don't know what the hell is going on right now..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod to my self this time.
As it was that I looked for an empty cot that was on the ground. As luckily I saw one next to Amelia, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and lay right down beside her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw Amelia seem to turn her head to me. As it was that she had her eyes wide, as it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, at that.
"Did every thing go okay for you back there?" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she had a worried look on her face just as she had said that.
It was clear that she truly did in fact seem to care for me. As it was clear that she was being genuine with what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile as it was that it was in fact the case.
I felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world that she liked me. Though I also didn't want to get too ahead of my self on those thoughts. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to her shortly after that.
"Yes... Thank you Amelia... They just needed some one to turn the sails for Paul... And I told him I was too tired to keep helping him..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I realized as to just how bad it did in fact seem to sound.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Luckily enough for me once again how ever, all at once. Amelia didn't seem to be upset with me at all, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I still had my head a bit low as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that I just seemed to be that way for a bit longer. That was when it was that Amelia then did in fact just seem to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"It's okay Cole... You did your job... Now it's some one else's turn... You need rest more than all of us..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
It was clear that she was being for real with what she had said to me. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel better. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile right back at her, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her one more time. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to her one more time.
"Well... I am really tired like you said... I am going to try to sleep..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I sure hoped that I was able to rest. As these beds were just little things that were sitting on the ground.
As well as the fact that I did in fact realize as to the fact. That I still did in fact have a lot of thoughts that were in my head. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as it was that I realized that it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact still seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that Amelia also seemed to go and speak to me one last time.
"Alright Cole... I under stand... Rest easy please..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also see. That she once again had a serious look on her face as she had in fact said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to nod back to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that as well. She then seemed to turn her head away from me, at that. As it was that she seemed to be staring, or perhaps she had her eyes closed at the wall.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at the exact same time as well. I then seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all at once.
"Yeah... I will try to rest easy..."