Chapter 43: Business (Zanders PoV)

I led the charge along with Paul, as to what we were doing. As we were going as to just where ever it was that Paul was trying to take us. As he had said some thing about buying stuff from one of his friends.
Just as it was that he had in fact done with the weapons. As I wondered if that was why it was that Jesus wanted to come with us. So that he could make sure, and he could shun Paul for what ever he bought.
I got my mind and my focus off of all of that how ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go ahead in stead, all at once. And I then simply began to speak to my self quietly.
"I'm in the wrong head space right now... None of that matters..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay calm, all at once.
As it was that I then looked at Paul, as it was that he seemed to stop him self. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was the case. As I wondered if he might have forgot as to just where it was that we were going.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some more time. In the end, I did in fact just seem to see him look at me. And he then began to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... The place is going to be on the other side of that corner... So be ready for it Zander..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact shake my head back at him. As I was lost as to just what it was that was in fact bothering him.
He tried to hide it from me, as he was clear I had noticed it. But at this point, it was far too late for him to go back on it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"You good Paul? Is there some thing going on? Some thing that you might need to tell me?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could be, at that.
Paul kind of winced as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that he then did in fact continue to stare there for a little bit longer. Until in the end, I then began to see him shake his head back at me.
I was fairly certain that he was not telling me the truth. As it was that I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes at him. And I began to also hear him go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We are about to go in to a fairly busy market place around this time of the day... And Jesus is showing all of his face..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had heard as to just what he had said. That was when it was that my eyes seemed to grow wide. As it was that it did in fact make sense as to just what it was that he was in fact talking about.
I looked back at Jesus my self, just as he had said that. As it was that I saw that Jesus seemed to be a little bit lost as to just what we were doing. As I then did in fact just seem to simply hear him speak back to us.
"What are we doing? What are we waiting for? I thought we wanted to get back to the boat before mid night!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to the man, all of the sudden.
It felt weird that he was the one who was pushing us. But I didn't say any thing about it what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden hear the voice from Paul, from right next to me.
"He is right... Come on... Let's keep moving..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As it was that I looked at him just as he had said what he had in fact said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I once again also did in fact just seem to nod back to him, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to see him go on the move, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had in fact all just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to simply just start to look back at the rest of the group, all at once.
I saw that Jesus was now going to what Paul was doing. As I saw that Megan was also right by his side. How ever, I did in fact just seem to speak back to Cole, who was in fact all the way in the back, at that.
"Come on Cole! We are almost there! We need you with us!" I did in fact just seem to yell to him. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to get his attention on to me.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. In the end, he then did in fact begin to lift his head up, all of the sudden. And he then did in fact just seem to stare back at me with his eyes wide.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then also began to go and hear him nod back to me, all at once. As it was that I began to also listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, at that.
"Alright... Sorry... I'm coming!" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said back to me.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard him say that. I then did in fact also just seem him start to jog. That way it was that he could in fact try to catch up to us.
As he seemed to be drawing a lot of attention to him self. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to be doing as such. As it was that I let out a soft sigh, as I also rolled my eyes as I saw it was the case.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to catch up to us. In the end, I then also began to start to go and hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to Cole, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes Cole... The market place is very big and full of people... It is easy for us to lose each other in here if we are not paying attention... So you want to stay close by..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. In the end, I did in fact just seem to nod once again, at that. As it was clear to me that Cole had in fact heard just what Paul had said to him.
Cole had a bit of a guilty look on his face either way. Almost as if it was that he was worried he had done some thing that was bad. As it was that I did in fact feel like it was not at all my problem to deal with.
I did in fact turn my head back to Paul, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact simply begin to speak to him, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact began to have done such a thing like that.
"Alright... So what exactly is it that we are looking for in here?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I did in fact once again see Paul's eyes go wide. As it was that he clearly did in fact seem to be worried about some thing him self.
It for sure did in fact not make me feel all too well about things. As it was that I just simply seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. Until he simply did in fact not back to me, and also speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... Sorry... We are going to be looking for some canned food... And some dried food... Stuff that will last a while on a boat... I only planned this mission for my self... We will run out of food shortly if we do not get some more..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. As I felt like he had a very fair point, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Megan from behind us. As it was that she had clearly heard as to just what we were talking about.
"But why do we do this so early? Would it not be smarter for us to do this some where else? We are still fairly close by to your home, are we not?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like she did in fact have a fair point on what she had said, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at Paul. As it was that I did in fact wait to hear what it was that he had to say back to her.
How ever, Paul did in fact not seem to be the one who spoke. As it was that Jesus did in fact seem to be quick to come to the defense of Paul. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Yes... But we are on the edge of Rome right now... Once we leave Rome... Our money will be of no value to the other nations..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact feel like it had made sense as to what he had said.
Just as soon as it was in fact the case, all of the sudden. And we had all gotten over what it was that was going on. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Cole, all at the exact same time too.
"How does that work? That does not make much sense to me... Do they just not like us?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that he did in fact finally seem to catch up to us, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that Paul then began to laugh for what ever reason. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to hear him go and speak back to Cole, all at the exact same time too.
"They use a different currency than us... But yes... I am also sure that they are not too fond of us... But that will change..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said at the end. As it was that it was clear that he was once again being for real on what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I once again did in fact just seem to shake my head, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to simply speak up to them all, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Let's just get this started... I want to get back to the boat..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact remind every one as to just what we were doing.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that every one was reminded as to what we were doing. As it was that a few of them nodded back to me while the others had their eyes wide.
As it was that I simply seemed to stand there still. That was when it was that Paul once again seemed to go and speak up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"You are indeed right Zander... Every one stay behind me... And do not lose sight of each other..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he also had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and simply nod back to him, just as I had done before.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that Paul once again turned his head away. And he then began to turn around the corner, all at the exact same time too.
I had already seen a fair bit of people leaving from that way. But my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all of the sudden. As it was that I seemed to go and speak out loud, just as soon as I saw how many people were here.
"Holy... This is like some thing that I have never seen before! How could there possibly be this many people in one place!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. That was when it was that Paul once again looked right at me. And he then began to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"This is the biggest sea town in the entire nation of Rome... Even bigger than the capital that we were at... A lot of buying and trading gets done in this area... A lot of risky business..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said at the end. As it was clear to me that he was doing his best to simply just stay calm.
I couldn't blame him, as though I knew I was used to a group of friends. As I knew that I did in fact have to lead them, all at once. This did in fact seem to be a lot different from this all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. I then did in fact hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak up from right behind me, at that.
"Alright... Are we just going to stand here and do nothing? Or are we going to go?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he had in fact ran out of patience.
I felt like it was a little bit of a surprise to come from him. But I also knew that it was that he had a fair point. As it was that it seemed like some of the people recognized us.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have feared. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Paul, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"It looks like every one knows who we are..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Paul then did in fact just seem to look at me, all of the sudden. As it was clear that he had noticed the same thing that I had. As it was that he then did in fact simply just seem to have his eyes wide as he stared at me.
He just seemed to stare at me for another few seconds. Until it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me. And I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"They know who I am... I have been hear several times before..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back to me as he had said that.
As it was that he seemed to think that it would some how make me feel better about things. Which it was that I knew that it was not the case what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up.
And I then did in fact just seem to see that Paul was now moving. Towards where it was that the busy market place was at. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as I knew it was the case.
"Every thing is going to be fine and okay... Do not worry..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact simply do my best to stay calm as I had said that.
As just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. And we had in fact got in to the big crowd of people, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then began to realize no one was paying us any attention any longer.
I felt much better as soon as it was that I saw it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep on walking by Paul's side. Until it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk right in to some one.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I had in fact nearly knocked the man over, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to speak to the man, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh shoot... I am sorry! My apologies!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was in fact genuine as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
How ever, it didn't seem like the man was having any of it. As it was clear to me that he was in fact in an ill mood, all at once. As he then lifted him self up, and began to move towards me, all at the exact same time too.
He then did in fact begin to start to square up on me. As it was that it was that he looked like he wanted a fight. Just as soon as it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Oh yeah... You think you can take me pal? Try me..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that the man was under the influence, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to get a little bit worried, all at once. That I was in fact about to get in to a fight, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I had in fact needed to watch my words carefully. As it was that I was just about to speak back to the man. When it was that I heard the voice of Jesus from by my side, all of the sudden, at that.
"Relax my brother... It was an accident... Just get back home, your wife and children are waiting for you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to get more upset at first, at that.
That was until it was that Jesus then did in fact put his hands on him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get even more worried than before. As to the fact that I felt like he was going to get us in to more trouble.
How ever, it seemed to be that the man seemed to wake him self up. As it was that he now did in fact seem to be fully sober some how. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground in guilt.
As to the fact that he felt bad as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was that I was still quite a bit lost as to just what was going on. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of the man speak, at that.
"I am sorry... It will not happen again... Thank you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had said that. As he had a serious look on his face as it was that he had just looked at Jesus.
I was quite a bit surprised, and quite a bit lost with what was going on. As it was that the man did in fact just seem to nod back to Jesus. As Jesus did the same thing, just as soon as it was that he had seen him do so.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that once again. The man in the end, did in fact just seem to go and walk away from it all. As it was that I felt much better just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact still been the case how ever. I did in fact just seem to tilt my head towards Jesus, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to him, at that.
"What did you do? How did you even do that?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that it did in fact some how seem to be. At least as far as it was that it had looked like to me, at that.
That as soon as it was that Jesus had in fact touched the man. That the man had in fact sobered up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was at a loss for words, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to smile. And he then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Well... I brought him back to reality... I can't ever reveal my secrets..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he then once again nodded back to me, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had said that to me.
I still felt like I was a little bit lost about it all, either way. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As in the end, I then did in fact simply just seem to nod back to him.
I felt like it was no use in really asking any more questions. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that the others were past us. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes as I saw the back side of Cole through every thing.
Just as soon as it was that I had realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I nodded to my self this time, all at once. And I then did in fact simply just seem to go and speak back to Jesus, all at once.
"Come on... Let's go and catch up with the others..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to nod my head in front of me just as I had said that.
That way it would in fact wake Jesus up to what we were doing. As it was that just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that it was.
That we were now starting to head towards Cole. As it was that we did in fact do our best to catch up to him, none the less. Whilst it was that we did in fact not run in to any more people whilst we did so.
Just as soon as it was that we had in fact caught up to him. That was when it was that I saw that Cole had now stopped him self. And we were now right in front of Paul, as he was speaking to us right now.
"Good... Now that we are all together... I will let you go and gather some supplies and some food... I have some one to talk to... I will meet you all at the front check up line, and after that, than I will pay for us to get out..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that it did in fact seem to be weird as to what he had said.
How ever, I did in fact do my best to just try to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Paul, all at once.
"Alright... Let's do what Paul said... I will see you later brother... Best of luck with what ever business you have..."