Chapter 2: To Paul (Lenore's PoV)

I stood there, just as the others were in fact doing. Well at least most of us, as there were not enough chairs to fit all 12 of us. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do.
I was in the room with a man that I had been told about. A man that many people believed to not exist. Yet, here he was, nearly 3000 years in the past, clearly alive, and present with us, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to try to get my mind off of those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear a voice from right beside me. As it was that it seemed to be Knox, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... What is taking the dumb ass so long?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he was in fact talking about Cole of course. As I knew that the guy was not exactly the smartest guy alive.
But I felt like Knox did in fact not need to be so rude on just what it was that he had said. As it was that I then seemed to squint my eyes at him. As it was that I just then seemed to go and speak back to Knox.
"Come on Knox... Don't be an ass hole about this... He had a rough night..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
Knox seemed to turn his head on over to me all of the sudden. As it was that he almost looked like he wanted to say some thing in return. But with him liking me too much, he luckily seemed to hold it in.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, as we just stared at one another. As it was that it seemed to be Jesus that was the one that broke the silence. As we all turned our head to the man, and we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Knox... You need to treat your brothers more kindly... That is no way to treat your fellow man..." He did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
As this time Jesus did in fact seem to have his eyes squinted at Knox. As it was that I saw that every one in the room wanted to say some thing. But it was clear that every one disagreed one way or another, and decided to keep all of that silent.
Knox looked like he wanted to say some thing rude in return. But he once again held in it, knowing the man he was in fact speaking to. As it was that he did in fact just seem to turn his head away, and mutter some thing out loud, all at once.
"Yeah... We all had a rough night last night... And we are about to have a rough day..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face as he had said that.
For once, I kind of felt like Knox had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact do my best to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then began to hear the voice of, Upton go on ahead and speak up, at that.
"Yeah... We don't have much time honestly... There is a warrant for us out right now... And I am sure there are a lot of people that know about John..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at what he had said. As it was that he once again seemed to bring up a very fair point.
As it was a point that I really did not want to hear still. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes for the time being. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Just calm down... This will all figure it's self out..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact kind of wonder when it was that I was going to hear the scientist step in and talk.
It seemed like he had been silent just about the entire day. As he had said that he was not going to be as active on here as he was trying to figure out some things. As to what ever it was that it might mean, at that.
I was not going to pretend like I did in fact under stand at all. As I knew that I had not a single clue as to what any of it was about. As it was that I once again did in fact open my eyes and speak to my self quietly, like before.
"Just go with the flow I guess..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I knew that it was some thing that my father always told me. When ever it was that he had not been such an ass hole to me, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and hear foot steps on the other side of the room.
I knew that there was only one person that it could in fact be, at that. As it was in fact Amelia, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I saw that she seemed to have a bit of a blank look on her face, at that.
It really did not show us all too much, what so ever. As it was that I heard the voice of Amelia's good friend Westley, all at once. As it was that I listened as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"So... Is he getting up... Or is he dead?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face, at that. Though we all knew that he was joking at what he had said at the end.
It was clear that none of us did in fact seem to find it funny how ever. As it was that it was now a clear reality that we could die. As it was that I was sure that a lot of the others were really starting to regret this.
There was a difference between some one saying it. And it actually happening to you your self, for it to become a reality, at that. As it was that it was some thing that I always had to remind my self at times.
I just seemed to get my mind off of all of that all at once how ever. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... He is getting up... He is just putting some new clothes in... That is all..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that every one seemed to share the same sort of relief, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that my best friend had in fact said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that Amelia then did in fact begin to walk right on over to me.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also go and speak right on over to her.
"Are you okay Amelia?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to stare at her. That was when it was that I then seemed to see her dip her head low to the ground. As it was that she did in fact just seem to nod back to me, at that.
How ever, I felt like she was not being honest with me at all. As it was not some thing I liked to see from her what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and squint my eyes right back at her.
Just as soon as it was that she had seen be do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then did in fact seem to wake her self up. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak right back on over to me, at that.
"I'm trying my best Lenore... I had a very bad dream last night... That is all..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as she had said that.
It was clear that what ever the dream that she had in fact had. It was clear that it had bothered her a fair bit. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm, and to stay strong for my friend, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard a grouchy voice from not too far away. It of course was the voice of Millie, who was not some one that Amelia got along with all too well.
"Yeah... I'm pretty sure we all had a bad dream last night Amelia... So don't call your self too special..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she was almost acting like Amelia was privileged, at that.
As it was that Amelia had heard as to just what she had said. That was when Amelia then looked right on over to Millie. As she had a genuine look of sadness on her face as she stared right at her.
Millie seemed to be a little bit surprised by that, all at once. As it was that she did her best to try to keep her self calm, and not act guilty. As it was that Amelia then began to go and speak right back on over to her.
"I am sure that you all did... And I am sorry about it all... I hope we can get through this together..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she looked at every one in the room, just as soon as it was that she had said that.
As it was clear that she was in fact trying to calm every one down. And trying to let them know that we need to be together. As that was what it was that the scientist had said we had needed to do.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice Millie. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Amelia.
"Yes... We can do this..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she was more seeming to add on to that. Not to act like she was some sort of leader, bit more to let Amelia know that she was on her side.
It was a little bit of a surprise to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact also seem to look all around, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then decided that I was going to speak up to them all, just as I had done earlier. As it was that I felt like I was a little bit alone on what I was feeling.
"Well... I didn't really have a bad dream at all last night... I... I can't really remember my dream at all..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact look up at the ceiling just as it was that I had said that.
It seemed like most of the others could care less at what I had said. As it was that I wondered why I had said that in the first place. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Jesus. As he then began to go and speak up him self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Lenore... That is because you are one of the most pure souls in this room... Even more pure than my beloved John if I might add..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As he had a bit of a sad smile on his face just as he had said that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look on over to John. As John had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that John then did in fact seem to shake his head a bit. As it was that he did in fact realize that all of the attention was now on to him.
I was also sure that he did in fact feel uncomfortable at what Jesus had said, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to shiver as I could tell. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to Jesus, at that.
"I think all of that is besides the point... I think we need to focus on getting you to safety Jesus..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I heard foot steps from the same area as before. As it was that I looked on over to see that Cole was now coming in to the room.
Just as soon as he had begun to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to see every one else look at him. And with Coles usual anti social self, it was clear that he didn't like that.
He just seemed to dip his head a bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to grumble some thing out loud. As I was just barely able to catch as to what it was that he had to say.
"Sorry for waking up so late every body... I didn't do it on purpose..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a bit of a guilty on his face just as it was that he had said that.
I was worried for the rest of the group, at that. As to just how it was that they were going to respond to that. So I did in fact figure that I would be the first to respond to him, at that.
"It's okay Cole... You are here now... So we should go ahead and get this started..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I then did in fact begin to turn my head to John and Jesus, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at them both. That was when it was that I began to see that they did in fact seem to be talking to each other. As it was that it seemed to be quite a bit quiet, at that.
That was until John did in fact seem to get fairly loud. As it was clear that he was not happy with what Jesus was in fact saying. As it was that we all did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Jesus... They came here to save you... Your message needs to be heard by more people... Maybe this is what we need..." He did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As he had a very serious look on his face as he had said that. As it was that Jesus did in fact seem to have his eyes wide with that response. As he did in fact just seem to rub his chin, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to stare back at John for quite a bit of some time. Before it was that he then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And he seemed to go and speak up him self, at that.
"I don't know... This isn't how things are supposed to go... I am supposed to die on the hill... Some thing isn't right... You are meant to be the ones that spread the message..." He did in fact just seem to say to John.
As it was clear to me that he was talking about his disciples. Which I was not all too sure about them. As 2 of them had in fact already betrayed him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shivered as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. As it was that John seemed to not be too happy with that response. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to Jesus.
"You still can... But they are giving us some more time... Do you not want to save your fellow brothers and sisters?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that he was talking about men and women. Not just us, and not just actual brothers or sisters. As it was that I kind of felt like I had to agree with John on this.
Jesus seemed to just be a little bit lost in his thoughts for a few moments. As it was that he just seemed to stare above him up at the ceiling. Before it was that he just then began to go right on ahead and speak up him self.
"I suppose this could work... But it just doesn't feel right... I had visions... We had a last supper..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look on over to John, at that.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. It was clear that some thing that he had said had bothered John. As John then did in fact go right on ahead and dip his head a bit low to the ground.
Just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Valorie. As it was that she then did in fact seem to decide to go and speak up her self.
"Yes... But you don't seem to under stand that where we come from... There is some thing very dark... Jesus said we aren't from here and he is right... We came here for you Jesus..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As she had her eyes wide just as it was that she stared at Jesus. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel like I agreed with her. As I was glad that she had not said any thing about us traveling through time, at that.
I knew that the scientist had told us not to tell any one. As it was that I felt a little bit of some relief. As it was that I then once again began to start to go and look right back at Jesus.
Jesus had his eyes wide, as it seemed like he wasn't sure as to just how it was that he should respond. As it was that I felt like I couldn't blame him at all. As it was that I then eventually began to hear John speak, at that.
"Come on Jesus... We have plans... We can take you some where... Some where were it might weather the storm..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Jesus just seemed to stare back at all of us, all at once. As it was that he did in fact realize that no one was on his side at all. As it was clear that it did in fact make him quite a bit nervous and quite a bit worried.
How ever, he just seemed to do his best to keep him self calm. As he then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden. And he then began to start to speak right back on over to John, all at the exact same time too.
"What about my wife? What about Mary? What about my mother? There is a lot of other people that need help here still..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that John seemed to be a bit more calm and relaxed. As it was that it did in fact seem like he had answers for that, as he spoke back to Jesus.
"Yes... I can get all of that handled with... They all can come with you... It isn't safe for them right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that he had a very serious look on his own face. Jesus did in fact seem to be a whole lot more calm as he knew that they'd be safe.
How ever, it seemed like Zander was not all too pleased with just what it was that had been said. As he then began to go and speak up, at that. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Mary... She is still at Peters place... She is probably in a lot of danger right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he brought up how Peter had betrayed him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that every one then did in fact just seem to stay calm. As it was that we all seemed to look at John and Jesus, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to how every one managed to be calm. As it was that John then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at once. As it was that we once again listened as to just what he had to say.
"Peter wouldn't do any thing to hurt Mary... Even if he pretended to know nothing of Jesus..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it was clear that none of us were all too sure about that one.
Every one in the room did in fact just seem to look at one another. As it was that no one was all too sure as to just what to say. Nor were any of us all too sure as to just what it was that we should do at all.
No one really knew any of these people at all, what so ever. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to shiver. As it was that Jesus then did in fact go right on ahead and begin to go and speak up him self.
"Peter did not betray me... Juda was only scared... Like many others that know not of the after life... Mary is in safe hands... I promise..." He did in fact just seem to say to John. As he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to John. John then did in fact just seem to calm him self down a fair bit. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to also nod back to Jesus, at that.
Every thing seemed to be normal just as it had been before in the room. As just as John had done what he had in fact done. He also seemed to go and speak back to Jesus.
"Well... I will get your wife... As well as your mother and father... Now... You just need to go to Paul..."