Chapter 13: Safe Travels (Zanders PoV)

I looked at Mary, and Peters wife for a bit of some time. As it was clear that the both of them were quite a bit scared. As it was in fact clear that neither of them had a clue as to just what it was that was even going on.
It seemed to make me feel better at least on the fact. That I could in fact trust them a bit more. As perhaps they were not wrong on Peter being a bad guy, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then finally decided to go and speak up.
"Jesus is leaving the nation, and he is going with Paul to Spain... He wants you Mary, and also his mother to come with him..." He did in fact just seem to say to the woman. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
It was clearly a shock to Mary, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her eyes grow wide. As she then did in fact just seem to start to get a bit stressed out and a bit worried her self.
She seemed to look at all of us that were in the room right now. As it was that she had a bit of a suspicious look on her face. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to John, all at once.
"But Jesus said he was going to stay here no matter what? You are telling me that he changed his mind? What about the rest of his disciples?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to tilt her head at John. Just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said to the man. As it was clear that she had a bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had said.
John seemed to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact decide that I was going to step up and speak. As it was that I knew that I was not going to let this change every ones mind.
"When Jesus met us... He had a change of mind... He said he could feel some thing... So... I think you should trust in his choice..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to squint my eyes at her. As it was that I felt like it might have been a bad choice as to just what I had done. But I felt like I could care less about any of it at all right now.
As it was that I did in fact just try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then saw Mary look away from me. As it was clear that it wasn't good enough for her, as she then spoke back to John.
"And John... What do you think about all of this? What are your thoughts? How are we supposed to trust this? This all seems like a bad idea... They've already got Jesus locking down the entire city..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I really did in fact not like what she had said. As it was that I knew that it was not our fault what so ever as to what had happened. As we had not seen any of that coming what so ever, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to squint my eyes at the woman, at that. That was when it was that John finally seemed to wake him self up. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Mary, at that.
"Mary... This is what Jesus wanted... That was Judas... That wasn't them that did that... And... Well... Peter..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look on over to Peters wife, at that.
He seemed to have a guilty look on his face as he had said that. As it was that I knew that it didn't make sense to me at all as to why it was the case. As I knew that none of this was in fact his fault at all.
Peters wife seemed to tilt her head all of the sudden. As it was that she too did in fact just seem to have a suspicious look on her face. Just as it was that she had heard as to just what it was that he had said.
She seemed to start to get a bit worried and a bit scared. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to John. As it was that we all did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"What? What is it? What happened to Peter?" She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that not only was she stressed out. But it was also clear that she was a bit upset by all of this.
It was almost like just as it was that it had in fact been before. She was in fact seeming to put all of the blame on to us, at that. As it was that there had been a lot of that as of late, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that just as it was that I felt like I was going to step up and speak. I did in fact just seem to hear the calm voice of Upton do so from behind me.
"Relax... Every thing is fine... Peter is in no trouble as far as we know... He just kind of left Jesus and us... That's all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said to her. As it was clear that it was a bit of a shock to her, all at the exact same time as well.
She seemed to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that she had a bit of a guilty look on her face all of the sudden. As she did her best to try to keep her self as calm as it was that she felt like she could do.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John. As it was that he once again just seemed to go and speak up him self, at that.
"Alright... So... We need to get Mary out of here... Jesus wants her to come with us... It is going to be dangerous... But luckily we have some things on our side right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to pull out the paper. That did in fact let us know that we were safe from all of the city guards. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down as I saw it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the fact. That was when it was that I just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear Mary speak back to John, all at once.
"You've got a pass through the city? Wow... I mean... Okay... So what is the plan then?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to get straight to business at that.
Which I was quite a bit pleased about if I wasn't going to lie to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then also just began to start to hear the voice of John go once again and speak up, at that.
"We are going to go and pick up Mary... And then we are going to Paul's place to hopefully have a ready ship to get out of the nation..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that every thing then did in fact just seem to calm down. As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Mary seemed to go and speak back to John. As it was that she did in fact seem to have her eyes wide as she did so.
"Alright... Let me go get my stuff ready, and then I will come back... Then we can go head off..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to get ready to head off my self.
I watched as it was that Mary did in fact leave the room. As it was that I did in fact just seem to move around in my chair a fair bit. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to hear the voice of Peters wife go right on ahead and speak, at that.
"Well... I suppose you guys should get some thing to eat... I have some left overs from last night... I will bring them to you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
She had a very serious look on her face just as she had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare my self. As it was that she then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to us all.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when she then began to start to hear out of the room. To where it was that I would in fact assume as to where she had left the food at.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seem that be the case. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak up her self.
"I hope we can trust all of them... I have a bad feeling about all of this..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw her shiver. As it was clear to me that she had the same jitters that I did in fact seem to have.
As it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had said. I felt like I could not help but to shiver quite a bit my self. As it was that I did in fact try my best to not think too much in to any of this at all.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up him self.
"I mean... We could say the same about you all... Jesus trusts all of us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, as he had a serious point on what he had said.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a bit, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear Westley go and speak up.
"Yeah... He also trusted Judas did he not? We saw her far that got him..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his own face as well. Just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. I kind of felt like I could not help but to agree with him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then all of the sudden just began to hear John speak up. As it was that it felt like he had some thing else to say, all at once. As it was that I then once again listened as to just what ever it was that the man had to say, once again.
"Well... I suppose that you have a fair point on that... And I don't have any answers there... But Jesus trusts me the most... I will get who we need, and we will get back to Paul... I promise you all, this will work..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a calm look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I was not too sure about it all still. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Lenore go right on ahead and speak, at that.
"We believe in you John... And yes... We will get out of here... This is what this is all about..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to nod back to Lenore, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it felt like what she had said had in fact managed to calm me down.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply stare at John.
John seemed to have a bit more of a calm look on his face. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back to us all, as well. As it was that he then also began to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
"I am glad that all of you under stand this... And I promise you once again... This will all work out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As it was that I heard some foot steps, as it seemed like some one, as well as some thing was coming in to the room with us.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That it was Peters wife, as she had a whole cart full of food, none the less.
My stomach seemed to grumble as it was that I saw it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to Peters wife, all at once.
"Thank you for this... Thank you for your hospitality... We truly are grateful for this all..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As I felt like we needed to get them to trust us. Just as much as it was that I felt like we needed to trust them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and hear her speak back to me, all at once.
"It is no problem... That is how Jesus taught us... I hope you enjoy the food, it might not taste as well as it did last night..." She did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that she had her eyes wide, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said that.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then did in fact begin to put the plates down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact pull out my fork as I got ready to eat. As just before it was that I was about to take my first bite of it all. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John from right beside me for what ever reason, at that.
"Wait... We need to pray for our food first..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to say as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I looked at the man right in to his eyes, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact put my fork down, at that. As it was that I knew that I needed to be respectful, all at the exact same time too.
It still felt like it was a lot for me to still get used to. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to John, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... Go ahead..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my eyes wide still. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to the man.
The man still seemed to have his eyes wide for what ever reason. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me. As it was that it almost was as if he had not under stood as to just what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of him. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Who would like to say the prayer? It is clear that some of you need some practice..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
I kind of felt a little bit uncomfortable, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I didn't agree what so ever with what he was getting at. As I knew that this should not be some thing that was forced on us.
I almost wanted to say some thing about it, never the less. When it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Upton. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"I will do it... Dear heavenly father... We thank thee for this blessed day out in the sun... We thank the for this food, for may it nourish and strengthen our bodies... And we say these things in the name of Jesus Christ... Amen..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to open his eyes. Just as it was that the rest of us had in fact done. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said at the end.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact all just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply let out a rough sigh.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak up him self, at that.
"Amen... That is a strange way to end off a prayer for sure... But that is nice... I like it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was clear that their prayers were a lot different than the ones that we had, back then. As it was that I did in fact just seem to almost feel like. Upton had made a bit of a mistake, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had all been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that we should do next.
"So... Um... Are we okay to eat yet then?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that I was really not all too sure as to just what to do.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear John laugh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him a bit confused, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard him do that. He then did in fact just seem to realize that all of us were in fact serious. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and just seem to speak back to us all.
"Well... Yes... That is the whole point on praying for your food..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me all of the sudden.
As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him take his fork. And he did in fact take his knife as well, as he then did in fact cut his food and then take a bite out of it, all at once.
I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I did in fact turn my head away, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact nearly jump as I heard the voice of Mary seem to go and speak up her self, at that.
"Alright... I am ready for when ever you all are..." She had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
I almost was ready to get up from my chair and go. If it was not for the fact that I was in fact so hungry and so thirsty. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need some thing to eat, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I suddenly heard the voice of Peters wife. As I had almost forgot that she was in the room with us, all at once.
"Well... I wish you all the best of luck... I guess this is goodbye for who knows how long... Safe travels..."