Chapter 34: Off My Chest (Lenores PoV)

I looked at Knox for just a few moments, at that. As I could tell that he was a bit stressed out. And that he did in fact seem to be a bit worried about some thing, at that.
As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to shake my head at him. As he looked at me with his eyes wide, as he seemed to be confused.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at each other. That was when it was that I began to speak to him. As he did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Knox... You are here with me... Every thing is going to be okay..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have said that. That was when it was that Knox seemed to nod back to me. Though unlike it normally seemed to be, at that. This time what I had said, had not seemed to have calmed him down at all.
As it was that we continued to stare at one at one another. In the end, he then did in fact just seem to go and shake his head at me. As it was that I did in fact begin to also hear him speak back to me as well.
"It is nice and all... To finally be out in the real world... But I can't help but to be worried... I don't know what is next for us... You know... There is a girl I really like, and I can't help but to be worried for her too..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to stare. And I did in fact just seem to see him go and see him simply shake his head back at me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to get a little bit worried my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Who do you really like?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to try to not get jealous at all. As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at him right in to his eyes.
As it was that I seemed to do that for just a little bit longer. In the end he seemed to roll his eyes right back at me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to shake his head back at me, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. And it had seemed like I was being dumb for some reason. He then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"Come on Lenore... Really? Who do you think it is?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. And I then did in fact just seem to go and tilt my head on over to him.
It was clear that the answer was obvious to him. But I still didn't have a single clue about any of it. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak right on over to him, once again.
"I... I don't have a clue... Can you just tell me?" I did in fact just seem to say right back to him. As I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
He once again seemed to roll his eyes at what I had said. As it was that he also then did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh at me. Which did in fact not seem to make me feel any better.
He could tell that it was bothering me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact eventually shake his head back at me. And he then did in fact go and speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"We've gone over this already... I don't feel this way about any one usually... But you Lenore... You are some one special to me..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
He has a big smile on his face just as he had said that. As it was that I was still a little bit lost and confused for just a few seconds. Until I then began to realize as to just what it was that he was getting at, at that.
As it was that I realized as to the fact that it was the case. I then did in fact begin to smile back at him. And I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Thank you Knox... I really do like you too... I can see what others can't see in you... You are special too..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact seem to find struggle on what it was that I was saying.
I felt a little bit afraid for what it was that I was doing. As I knew that I had not liked any one like the way I liked him for a while. As it was that I knew the last guy I had been with a while ago.
Well... It was safe to say that things did not end so well between us. And it was not my fault, as I knew that I had in fact tried my best.
I winced as it was that I had thought on that. And I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Knox. As it was clear to me that he could tell that some thing was not okay with me right now.
"Are you alright there Lenore? I promise I won't hurt you... I am not like that... I only like to mess around with people... But I would never with you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was clear that he was in fact worried about him self. And as to the fact that he felt like I might not like him about some thing. Which I felt like it was not the case what so ever.
I kind of found it a bit funny how he played with others. Though I knew he could come off as an ass hole at times, as well. As it was that I just seemed to go and shake my head back at him, all of the sudden.
No... The problem was nothing to do with Knox at all in fact. As it was more the fact that I was just a bit afraid of getting close to a man again, as I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Knox, at that.
"No... It is nothing to do with you at all Knox... It is just some one that I did in fact love before... Some one I felt like I loved true to my heart... It's just hard on me..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said back to him. I once again did in fact just seem to see him stare back at me with his eyes wide. As in the end, he eventually seemed to calm him self down.
As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. And I did in fact continue to stare right back in to his eyes. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... What ever it is that he did to you Lenore... I promise I would never do the same... I am not that kind of person..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that he then all of the sudden did in fact come close to me. As my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that it had been the case. And he then did in fact just seem to go and give me a nice hug.
I was a little bit surprised by just what he had done still. But it did in fact seem to make me feel a whole lot better about every thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden smile back at him.
As it was that I seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I did my best to try to erase all of my past trauma. And I then did in fact go and speak back to Knox, all at once.
"Well... I don't think that you could get away with any thing like he did... I do trust you Knox... Don't worry..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt like a little bit of what it was that I had said to him was a lie.
It was not due to the fact that I felt like I couldn't trust him. But it was more due to the fact that I felt like I didn't want to get close to another man. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to nod a little bit to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to hear Knox go and speak back to me.
"Well... It looks like every one is coming down right now..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look behind me, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that my own eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden turn my head around.
As just as it was that he had said it to be, at that. I did in fact see some of the others heading down the steps. As it was that I could in fact also hear their loud foot steps across the floor boards, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of one of them speak up.
"So... What is for supper?" I did in fact seem to hear the voice of Cole say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him. As my eyes were wide, just as soon as I seemed to stare at the guy.
I knew that Amelia did in fact have feelings for him. As she had in fact confessed that to me, as she had told me that it was. That normally she was not in to a guy with the build that he did in fact have.
But she did in fact simply love who he was as a person. As she had told me that just like me, he was a very kind hearted person. As she almost seemed like she was a bit worried to say that to me, at that.
It was almost as if she felt like I might make a move on him. Which I knew that I had not such sort of intent to do as such. As I then did in fact go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm just not in to a guy who might look like that... And might be like me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be silence just as I had said that.
As I was worried for a few moments time, at that. That every one might have just heard as to what it was that I had said to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look all around me for just a few seconds.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to look away from all of that. And I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh, as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have done so. That was when it was that I heard the voice of John. As it did in fact seem like he was right behind the rest of my group, at that.
"I assume that we are going to eat some fish... And some canned greens..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Though I felt like I was going to vomit at the fact that he had said fish.
As it was that I had thought on that sort of way for some time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that I had not even realized that he had left his room with his mother, at that.
"It seems like it would be so... But at least you still have my wine to drown out the taste... It is going to be this way for a while..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of a sad smile on his face as it was that he had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact feel like I had to be okay with it. As it was that I did in fact still seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Zander. As it was that he then began to go and speak up him self, at that.
"What ever it is... I am sure that it will be much better than what we eat..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide. As it was clear that he was being serious with what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I then did in fact realize that he did in fact have a very fair point. As it was that I knew that the veggies and the food we ate at our home.
It was no where near as good as the ones that they had still. As I knew that every thing we had was lower quality than what they had. As we did in fact live in a huge cave under ground, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self, at that.
"Alright... I just want to get this over with... That's all..." I did in fact just seem to say. As this time I knew for a fact that I had said it too loud. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see every one look at me.
As just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to gulp just a little bit, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Amelia speak.
"Well... Lenore... I think we should just be happy that we are safe together... You should know that... Even if you don't like fish... We are together as a family..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that I kind of winced just as it was that she had said family. As it was that I knew as to just how it was that my parents had been. When it was that they had found out that I was with the scientist.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought back on that. I then did in fact just seem to go and shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to her.
"Yes... Sorry... I don't know what is wrong with me right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare below for just a few seconds.
As it was that I had said what it was that I had said at the very least. It did in fact seem like every one had got back to what they were doing before. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to go and sit at the other tables.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen it be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I heard foot steps come to our table. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and lift my head up as I saw it was the case.
And I did in fact just seem to see that it was Amelia and Cole. As the both of them had their eyes wide as they did in fact come over to me. As it was that I just then began to hear Amelia speak to me, all at once.
"Are you okay there Lenore? If you want to you can speak to us... I think you can trust all of us... Right?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was feeling like she was talking about Cole.
But I saw that her eyes were squinted on Knox just as she had said as to what she had said at the end. How ever, Knox seemed to have either ignored her. Or he just didn't notice what it was that she was doing.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were right on to me. As it was that he too did in fact just seem to nod, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go and nod back to Amelia. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Yes... I do trust every one that is with us right now... But it is only my self... I am having thoughts about him..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked at her right in to her eyes as I had said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that she seemed to under stand as to what I was talking about. As it was that she then did in fact seem to dip her head low to the ground.
It was almost as if it was that she felt like what had happened was her fault. Which I knew that it was not at all the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground once again.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that Amelia once again began to speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact keep my head low to the ground. As I listened as to just what it was that she felt like she had to say to me.
"Oh... I am so sorry about that Lenore... If you want to talk about it later with me... We can..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look at the guys that were with us.
As it was that they didn't seem to have a single clue what was going on. As it was that they didn't seem to care either at this point. As the both of them were at their chairs at the table, and they seemed to be talking to each other, all at once.
As it was that I turned my focus on over to them, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Cole. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say.
"You should really go up and see the water Knox... It is beautiful..." He did in fact just seem to say to Knox. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I was in fact a little bit worried that Knox was going to say some thing rude. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at them both. As it was that my eyes were wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
Knox seemed to stare back at Cole him self for a few moments. Before it was that he then seemed to go and shake his head back to Cole. And he also then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, at that.
"I think I would rather not... I have a fear of water... Much less an ocean..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be surprised as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that it now seemed to make sense to me. As to just why it was that he had told me he would rather stay on the lower deck. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times as I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that as well. I once again did in fact just seem to hear Cole go and speak back to him. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Well... Suit your self I suppose... But you are missing out..." He did in fact just seem to say. As if it was that it did in fact feel like. Cole had thought that what he had said might have changed his mind some how.
Though it clearly didn't seem to want to be the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact see Knox looking away from Cole, at that. As it was, that it seemed like his focus was on Jesus who was giving out the plates.
As it was that I had in fact got my focus off of all of that, all at once. That was when it was that I suddenly began to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that it seemed like she was talking to me, at that.
"Hello Lenore... Are you with me? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that she seemed to have her eyes wide just as she had said that.
As it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said. I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide, all at once. As I then did in fact begin to remember as to just what it was that we had been talking about.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to nod back to her. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"No... I will talk to you about it in the other room... I have a few things I need to get off my chest..."