S1: Chapter One

Lee Hosan sat in class staring at one boy in particular. Geun Yoongi. Yoongi was very smart and majored in business. Hosan, on the other hand, majored in arts. The boy had been crushing on the male for a while but he never made it public knowledge of who he liked. He was proudly gay and everyone knew it. He was never bullied for being it. However, at certain times boys did feel uncomfortable undressing around him in the locker room when the male went to the campus gym. They didn't want him looking at them.

Little did they know he could care less about them and had his attention on someone else. Yoongi was 6'3, had a muscular build, hazel eyes and white hair. The man looked like he stepped out of heaven and he knew it. He was considered the hottest guy on campus. Girls and guys wanted him. Despite him not paying them any attention.

Hosan was only 5'7, long black hair halfway down his back, had a slim figure and gray eyes. Hosan knew he looked very feminine compared to other boys in his school but it wasn't something he had any control over. He simply just looked that way. Hosan lived alone. His parents had sent him to the city to get the best education they could get him while they worked the farm. Unfortunately, when his parents passed away, he had no choice but to sell their farm in order to keep going to school like they wanted.

Hosan was an only child and as far as he knew, aside from his parents, he had no other family. "Mr. Lee?" Hosan was brought out of his thoughts by his teacher calling his name.

"Yes Mr. Choi?"

"Mind answering the problem on the board?"

"693." Hosan said after glancing at the math problem on the board. The teacher checked his answer and the boy was correct.

Mr. Choi cleared his throat, surprised. He had hoped the boy would get it wrong since he was clearly not paying attention to the lesson but the fact that he got it right ruined his mini lesson. "Ah yes, that's correct. Everyone else, pay attention like Hosan." Hosan smirked to himself. Everyone in the school knew that Hosan and Yoongi were considered the two smartest students in the school and were always battling in academics indirectly to prove who was smarter.

Yoongi looked behind him and smirked at the black haired boy. The bell rang dismissing the students to lunch. Yoongi go took this opportunity to walk up to Hosan once everyone left the classroom. "Show off much?"

"Only trying to keep up with you." Hosan said, smirking as he got up and made his way to the cafeteria.

After class, Hosan went home to relax before his night shift at the convenience store. He began to cook himself an early dinner before he showered and went to nap before his shift that started at 10pm. It was already 4pm. He wasted no time in eating and showering in the hopes he would get at least five hours of sleep before work.

Hosan listened to Positions while he applied lotion and put on his silk nightshirt. There was a knock on the door which caused the male to turn down his Bluetooth to answer the door. He was surprised to see Yoongi standing on the other side of the door when he opened it.

"You miss me?" Yoongi asked, the elder between the two. Hosan stepped aside and let Yoongi into his apartment. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"I wanted to surprise you. Is that a problem?"

"No. I was just going to nap before my shift started."

"Class was canceled for tomorrow, so you can just sleep in when you get off of work."

Yoongi pulled the younger male close to him, admiring the way he looked in his nightshirt. "You know if you're going to stare at me in class, you should make sure Amber isn't watching you."

"Like I really care about what your fangirl sees." Amber was considered the most popular girl on campus and it was known to all she was in love with Yoongi.

If she thought you were even considering talking to Yoongi, she would ruin you. Everyone except for Hosan. He was not even the slightest bit phased by Amber and her tricks. She knew this and hated it, especially when Yoongi would acknowledge Hosan and not her. "You enjoy pissing her off, don't you?"

"I take great pride in it actually."

Yoongi gently caressed Hosan's thighs, loving how thick they were despite his slim figure. The elder picked him up, placing him on the kitchen counter as he stood in between his legs. "You know you've been working so much I barely get to see you anymore."

"I have to, you know that. Someone has to pay my tuition."

"I could easily pay it for you if you would let me."

Hosan looked at Yoongi. "I prefer not to seem like a sad charity case who's parents died, leaving him alone to the entire campus."

"Sounds like to me, it's your pride and you're making it harder than it has to be." Hosan knew that his pride played a huge part of it but he would never admit that to anyone or himself.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Yoongi placed his hands on the younger boy's waist before speaking.

"I wanted to see you." Yoongi slid his hand up Hosan's thigh gently grazing his fingers across the younger's underwear. A moan slipped from his lips, Hosan felt himself get turned on. "Yoongi, i have work."

"You've had work everyday for the past three months. You can't tell me that you don't want this."

Hosan did want it. He wanted it bad. The younger reached for the elder's belt and unbuckled it, letting his pants fall to his ankles. Yoongi smiled, pulling Hosan's underwear down and pulled his throbbing cock out, stroking it. Hosan took this opportunity to pull the elder into a kiss. His lips were soft and his kiss was gentle whereas Yoongi's lips carried passion and hunger for the younger.

Once he was hard, he pulled the younger to the edge of the counter and slid his pre-cum covered cock in between his cheeks. Hosan gasped, gripping the elder's arms as he adjusted. Yoongi began kissing Hosan on his neck, gently nibbling so he wouldn't leave marks. "You can move." Hosan breathed, feeling his cock was completely hard.

Yoongi knew Hosan should sleep so he wanted to be quick so that he could at least hold the younger male while he napped. So, he began doing a combination of stroking the younger's cock while he thrust into him at a steady pace. Hosan moaned into the elder's ear as he tried to adjust to the stimulation he was receiving.

"Hyung..." The younger male moaned, he could already feel himself getting close to cumming. Yoongi's arousal rose given that he loved the way Hosan said Hyung. He picked up his pace, feeling himself get close to cumming. Hosan gripped the elder's shirt, "Hyung, I'm close."

"I know." Yoongi kept his pace and placed his head on the younger's neck. Both reached their peaks and cummed at the same time. Hosan looked down and felt bad. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get it on your shirt."

Yoongi smiled as he took his shirt off and threw it to the floor. "Come on, you should sleep."