S3: Chapter Four

Namjoon sat in the art studio room, sculpting out the base of his last project. He did get inspired but it wasn't from Woosung like he thought. Instead, it came from Catalina. He was stuck in a trance from her body figure. She wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat either. She had a bit of a stomach, curvy hips and waist, a round butt, and nice size breasts. So he decided to make a silhouette statue with her body type.

As he was working, he felt someone walk behind him and cover his eyes. He smiled, guessing he knew exactly like who it was. "What are you doing here, mamas?"

"I wanted to see you." Namjoon turned around to see Catalina. "You look good, mamas. You off today?"

"I am. Woosung is busy today so I thought I would see you."

Namjoon stood up and wiped his hands clean of clay. He pulled her close and kissed her softly. She kissed him back , wrapping her arms around his neck. He grabbed her ass, squeezing it gently. "You wanna grab dinner?"

"I would love to. Maybe we could go to your place after."

"I'm crashing with my parents right now since my dad is pregnant. I hope that's okay."

"I don't mind at all."

"Perfect. Let me finish up here and then we can go." 

"How did you get here?"

"I took a cab."

"Okay."

Namjoon prepped his clay, putting it away properly and washing his hands, taking off his apron. He grabbed his bag and took her hand. The two walked around campus, heading to the parking lot. Mocha was sitting with Greg and a few of their other friends when she saw Namjoon walking with Catalina. She looked at the woman with hair down her back, a half sleeve tattoo, and her plus size figure. She watched as he leaned down and kissed her. She hadn't expected him to move on so quickly but I guess she couldn't blame him either. 

Hosan smiled happily as he made the cookie batter for his second batch of cookies. He heard the door opened and smiled when he saw Namjoon come in with a woman. "Appa this is my friend, Catalina. Catalina, this is my Appa."

"it's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

"Please, call me Hosan. It's wonderful to meet you too."

"Appa, why are you making Christmas cookies?"

"I had a craving for Christmas cookies."

"Does Abeoji know you're making cookies?"

"He knows I'm baking because he was going to help me but he got a phone call."

Yoongi walked into the kitchen and kissed Hosan's head. "Sorry about that. I had to make a couple of calls."

"Why, did something happen?"

"Yeah, Liv passed away this morning. I had to make the arrangements for her as well as get in contact with her lawyer."

"I guess we also need to decide what to do with the estate property she left us."

"I almost forgotten about that property. I can't really do anything with it because it's too far from the school."

"I don't really want to deal with it. I don't want it or have time to sell it."

"Can I have it?" Namjoon asked.

"You want the estate property?"

"I could restore it and flip it for a profit. Worst case, I just live in it."

"Well I don't see why now. We did give Eunhae property when she graduated college." 

"Well Joon, if you are sure you want it then we will give it to you as a gift."

"Thanks Appa, abeoji. I need to get changed, but is it fine if Catalina crashes here tonight?"

"Oh sure. Also, Abeoji and I need to go out of town tomorrow to look at properties for the farm but I'm worried about your sister. Minsu says she's not doing well. Could you check on her and see if you can find out what's going on with her?"

"Yeah. I'll go check on her in the morning."

"Thank you sweetie."

"No problem appa."

"Take some cookies with you." Namjoon chuckled as he took a plate of cookies from Hosan and took Catalina upstairs to his room. 

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hosan's waist, holding the male. "Are you okay, Gi? I know your relationship was complicated with Liv. You don't have to go with me to the farm if you would rather stay here-"

"I'm going with you baby boy. I've moved past all that stuff with Liv. The least I can do is put her to rest. She is your family afterall."

"I didn't particularly like her and let's not forget what i did to her in order to find out where you had run off to with our daughter."

"A dark side I didn't know you were capable of having until now."

"I would do anything for you and our children no matter what it took. Now eat this cookie because I think I made too many." Hosan said as he put one in Yoongi's mouth. 

Eunhae contemplated if she just tell Minsu the truth on what was happening to her. She didn't like the idea of lying or keeping things from him but she knew that he had a very important project going on at work and she didn't want to add on to that stress. 

Eunhae sat in the kitchen, looking out into space when Minsu came through the door from work. "Hey baby girl."

"Hey." Eunhae said, as she was pulled out of her thoughts. 

"How was your day?"

"It was fine, tiring. How was yours, baby girl?"

"It was okay, we need to talk."

"Okay, I was gonna shower, should i wait?"

"No go ahead."

"Okay."

Minsu went into the bedroom to shower before coming back out in his boxers and drying his hair. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I haven't been honest with you about my health and it was because I knew everyone had their own things to worry about so i didn't want to burden anyone with my problems but I can't really hide it anymore."

"Hide what?"

Eunhae removed her wig from her head and looked at the floor. "I have a brain tumor on my frontal lobe."

Minsu walked up to Eunhae and touched her scalp. He lifted her chin so she could look up at him. "Why did you try to hide this from me?"

"I thought I could handle it on my own."

"You don't have to handle these things on your own." Tears filled Minsu's eyes. He knew something was wrong with Eun but he never thought  it was like this. 

"Noona?" EUnhae and Minsu turned to see Namjoon standing at the doorway. 

"Joon-"

"You have cancer?"

"Yes." Namjoon was quiet for a moment trying to process the information while trying to decide what to their father.

"Appa can't know. He's pregnant and Abeoji is already worried about him."

"Appa's pregnant?"

"Yeah."