S1: Chapter Seven

Hosan pulled up to the house and went inside to see Mark, Younha, and Nicole drinking coffee. "Where's Jaysung?" Hosan asked, noticing he was gone.

"Yoongi and Jaysung are business partners so he left for Toyoko." Nicole said, handing Hosan a cup of coffee.

"Thank you." Hosan took a sip of the warm liquid feeling like a warm hug.

Hosan looked up at them and realized they were staring at him. "What?"

"So about last night..."

"You and Yoongi are totally dating, right?" Younha asked bluntly, causing Hosan to choke on his coffee.

Hosan wiped his mouth before answering. "I guess we kinda gave it away didn't we?"

"Well actually we kinda suspected two years ago but you definitely confirmed it last night."

"You've been on to us for two years?"

"Technically Nicole and Jaysung have been onto you for for two years. We only just figured it out four months ago."

"Jaysung and I are childhood friends with Yoongi. He can't had anything from us." Hosan nodded his head, understanding. He yawned and realized he really needed sleep before his shift started.

"I'm gonna go take a nap. I have work later but maybe we can do something some other time."

Everyone stood up, finishing their coffee. "We're about to head out anyway. We didn't wanna leave before someone got back. Go rest."

They left and Hosan put the alarm system going back upstairs to sleep. He kicked his boots off and fell in the bed, sleeping as soon as his face hit the pillow.

Hosan woke up to his phone ringing. Grabbing it, he answered without looking to see who it was. "Hello?"

"Hey Hosan, it's Minho. I was calling you to let you know that you don't need to come into work today."

"Is everything okay?"

"Well there was an electrical fire this morning, so I'll have to close down for a while to do repairs."

"Did anyone get hurt?" Hosan asked, sitting up.

"No, everyone is okay. I'll let you know when I'm able to get things up and running again."

"Alright, well thanks for letting me know." Minho hung up, leaving Hosan now wide awake. He got out of bed and brushed his teeth before heading downstairs and getting in the car. He picked up McDonald's on the way to his apartment and moving boxes.

Hosan didn't have a lot of stuff to pack in all honesty. When he first moved into this apartment, he was just a little kid. The place came fully furnished and everything he needed to get by on a daily basis. It was a bittersweet experience for Hosan. He had spent most of his life in that apartment. The land lord lady had been nice to him and even showed him how to cook his own meals.

She helped him pack his own lunch before he went to school and made sure he completed his homework before bed. She was like a grandmother to him. Leaving meant that he was finally closing the last chapter of his life. Including the last place where he felt connected to his parents. It was hard to let go and say goodbye for the last time. He had packed up everything and all that was left was turning in his key.

He finished loading up the boxes into the trunk and went around front to the main office. He dropped off his keys and headed back to the place he would now call home. He carried the boxes inside and decided to take a lunch break. He made himself a simple salad, looking around the house while he ate. He was familiar with the house for he had been over so many times but it felt different now that he was living there.

Hosan spent the rest of the day unpacking his boxes and putting things away in there proper places. He picked up the photo of his parents and looked around. He wasn't sure where the most appropriate place to put them. He settled on the fireplace and placed it in the center. He pulled out his sketchbook and sat on the couch, placing his headphones on.

Hosan didn't know what he was drawing. He had a habit of letting his heart tell him what to create. He felt the emotion from the song and let his hand take over. He lost himself in the emotion, the tone of the song. Little did he know that what he had created was how he felt deep inside when no one was paying attention to him.

 Little did he know that what he had created was how he felt deep inside when no one was paying attention to him

He had drawn a face. Not one of a specific person or gender. a bunch of squiggly lines placed carefully so portray a person screaming. He looked at the drawing for a while before closing his sketch book and looking at the time. It had already turned 11pm. he didn't realize he spent so much time drawing. He headed upstairs and showered before heading to bed.

Hosan spent the next two days focusing on self care like Yoongi had suggested. He invited his best friend Sara, to go with him for a full spa day just getting pampered as well as getting their hair and nails done. Sara had been his best friend since they were ten. She was the only who would talk to him when he first came to the city.

"Does Yoongi have like a single best friend or cousin? I could get used to this luxury."

Hosan chuckled at his best friend, ignoring her question. "You knew who he was before i did. If anyone would know that, it would be you."

"I hate it, but you have a point."

Hosan sipped on his cocktail, basking in the sun. "Are you happy?" Sara asked, looking at him seriously. She had known about them from the beginning but kept it to herself as she promised Hosan.

"I am."

"You know your life could go to shit when Amber realizes the truth about you two."

"I'm not afraid of her. If anything, she should feel embarrassed and ashamed of herself for always throwing herself onto him without questioning if he had someone."

"I agree but Yoongi didn't necessarily turn her down directly either. He let her follow him around like a lost puppy dog."

"Yoongi was also raised by his father. He's still unlearning the habits his father put on him."

"I just want you to be careful babes. I don't wanna fuck up anyone who tries to hurt you, Yoongi included."

"I know, and that's why I love you."

It was Friday afternoon and Hosan was at the mall. He had spent the day before at the spa and salon getting his hair done as well as a mani-pedi. His nails now white and his hair now a black blue ombre. Hosan had gone to the store to buy some new clothes and a few things for the house.

At the current moment, he was in the lingerie store. This particular store was very high class and offered him champagne while he tried on the clothing. "I'll take these four. Can you wrap them up for me?"

"Of course, Mr. Lee."

"Thank you." Hosan finished his glass before grabbing his handbag and headed to the front to pay for it.

Hosan didn't usually buy women's clothing but he preferred women's lingerie and sleepwear. He felt the most confident in them. Hosan took his bags and loaded them into the car. He headed back to the house knowing he had to get up early for the airport. He needed to get to bed early.