S1: Chapter Five

The rest of the time they spent on Jeju island was peaceful. Hosan really enjoyed himself, something he didn't think was possible for him. The boys had just arrived in front of Hosan's apartment and were sitting in the car. "Thank you for forcing me on this trip. I actually had a lot of fun." Yoongi smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe I can get you to have more fun now."

"We'll see."

Hosan leaned over and kissed the male before grabbing his bag and heading inside. He couldn't believe that Yoongi was really his and had been the whole time. It felt nice to have reassurance. It made him happy. Hosan unpacked his bag and put his clothes in the washer and went to take a shower. He didn't have a lot to pack up. The tiny apartment had come fully furnished, so it wasn't like he had a lot to pack. He thought he could pack everything up before bed and clean up in the morning before class.

As Hosan looked around his home, he found a photo of his parents. He stared at the picture. It was the last photo he took with them. He had come home for a holiday and they were so happy to see him. They couldn't get him any gifts but he didn't care as long as he got to spend time with them.

"Eomma, Appa. I did it. I found someone who likes me. Maybe even love me for me. I'm studying hard like you wanted. I'm doing my best to make you proud. Did I do good?"

He smiled, holding the picture to his chest. He climbed in his bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Hosan got up as usual and got ready. He packed up a box of things he wasn't using before heading off to campus. He went through most of the day just fine. He had met up with the guys from the trip and were hanging out.

"So, you don't get attracted to any girls at all?" Mark asked, out of curiosity.

"I mean I can look at a girl and think she's attractive. I just don't feel a sexual attraction to girls. It's the same thing with guys though. I can look at you and think you are attractive but that doesn't mean I'm automatically sexually attracted to you."

"Oh okay, so if I'm naked you aren't gonna look."

"No, not really."

Yoongi walked up and sat down next to Hosan. He laid his arm over his shoulder and smiled. "Are they stalking you with gay questions?"

"Yes, but I don't mind."

"So, I'm thinking that we should all go out to eat. My treat. I'm thinking about some fried chicken and beer. What do you say?"

"Absolutely."

Everyone agreed. As everyone was talking about what they wanted, Hosan sat there listening to everyone quietly. He could tell that the small group in front of him seemed to honestly care and like Yoongi for a person and not for where he came from. Yoongi looked over at Hosan and smiled to himself. He couldn't wait for the day the male moved into his house and he could properly take care of him.

"Shall we all head out then?" One of the boys, Jaysung, had asked.

"Wait where the hell are we going?" A girl named Younha asked.

"Um, it's probably better for y'all to just come over to my house. That way if we get too drunk, you guys can just sleep over." Yoongi responded, standing up.

"Come on, Hosan. Let's all meet at the café across the street and then y'all can follow behind me." They all agreed and went their separate ways to their cars.

As soon as Yoongi and Hosan were in the car, Hosan climbed into Yoongi's lap kissing him. Yoongi gripped his thighs, kissing him back. "I thought you didn't wanna hide?"

"I don't. I also don't like people staring at me." Yoongi smiled, kissing Hosan once more.

"Okay, we need to hit the road. Here. Order the food." Yoongi said as he handed Hosan his phone.

Hosan sat in the passenger seat and began ordering chicken and beer, along with sides that everyone would eat. He had taken the time to remember what Yoongi's friends ate, liked, didn't like and was allergic to.

"Did you really just buy $200 worth of food and alcohol?" Yoongi asked, looking at the notification on his watch.

"I mean yes but it was everyone. Besides, we can't just eat chicken or we'll all be drunk in no time."

"You have a point."

"Can you get me an ice cream cappuccino?"

"Yes."

Yoongi went through the drive thru and got the coffee, handing it to Hosan. "Thank you."

"Mhm." They waited a few minutes for the others to show up before they headed over to Yoongi's house.

"Is my stuff still out from when I was over here last?" Hosan asked, as he walked into the house.

"Yeah, I haven't been home much."

"Where have you been sleeping then?"

"At the office, my car."

It worried Hosan that Yoongi didn't seem to be taking care of himself. Hosan quickly picked up his things and took it to Yoongi's bedroom while Yoongi was opening the door for his guests. Hosan looked around and realized Yoongi hadn't actually been home in three months which was the last time Hosan had spent the night. Hosan pulled out his phone and began to send a text to Yoongi.

Take them to the backyard.

Okay

Once Hosan was sure they were outside, he went to work. He changed the bedsheets in each room and tidied it up for guests before heading downstairs and cleaning up the living room and dining room. He even placed a grocery order to be delivered. He deep cleaned the kitchen and started a load of laundry. The groceries got there before the dinner but Hosan didn't mind since it gave him time to restock the fridge and freezer.

Once dinner had arrived, Hosan set up the table and called everyone in. "Hosan, were you setting this all up by yourself?"

"Yeah, I didn't mind. Plus I had a phone call that took a while." Everyone sat down to start eating while Hosan and Yoongi went into the kitchen to get more napkins and Alcohol.

"Thank you."

"We'll talk later, but you are in trouble." Yoongi pecked Hosan's lips before joining his friends at dinner. The friends joked, ate, drank, and played games all night long.