S1: Chapter Three

All the guests had finally arrived and were standing outside in front taking in the view. Yoongi came outside to welcome everyone. "Hello ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to my home. I'm so glad you could make it. I have prepared a fun four-day weekend and hope you do enjoy yourself. You will be split between the main house and the guest house."

Yoongi pointed to the guest house. "There are six bedrooms in each and two people per room. Ladies, you will be staying in the guest house. I have prepared it so you should have anything you may need. Gentlemen you will be in the main house. You can choose any room but the master bedroom. That is my room and I already have a roommate who is currently sleeping. You will meet him later. Get settled and relax before the BBQ later. Fridges are fully stocked so please help yourselves."

The groups cheered in excitement. "Alright, off you go. I shall do some relaxing myself." He left the group alone and headed back upstairs to check on Hosan, who laid sound asleep. Yoongi felt something was off with Hosan earlier but didn't want to address the issue before he went to work. He thought it wasn't the best time. He was pretty sure he had a good idea as to what it was, and he felt bad about it.

Yoongi was actually in love with Hosan. Yoongi never told Hosan this. It wasn't that he wanted to keep Hosan a secret. Yoongi's life was already public because of his parents and then him having his own successful business. He didn't have much sacredness, but Hosan didn't give a damn who he was. Hosan liked Yoongi because of who he was when it was just the two of them.

He never talked about his sexuality but he was bisexual. He wasn't ashamed of it but it was the very thing he could keep to himself. However, seeing how Hosan looked upset earlier and thought he was being needy bothered him. He didn't think Hosan was needy. He also didn't think how it must've felt for him when they acted like they didn't know each other.

Hosan wasn't much of a socialist. He liked being alone but if he was ever in a situation where he had to socialize with other people, he could do it with no problem. The two would talk about it later. Yoongi decided to put his brain on pause and get some sleep. He sat outside for hours waiting for Hosan's shift to end, he didn't bother sleeping.

It probably didn't help that he also drove for three hours just to get there. Yoongi climbed in the bed, pulling the covers over them and wrapped himself around the sleeping male. Hosan only smiled in sleep, knowing it was no one other than Yoongi and was happy to feel him.

A few hours later, the boys were awoken by pounding on their door. Yoongi was highly annoyed by whoever was knocking on the door, so Hosan went to answer the door instead. "What?" Hosan asked, his eyes closed as he was still trying to wake up. When he heard nothing, he opened his eyes. Only to be greeted by several sets of eyes.

"You're the special guest?" A girl asked out of the crowd.

"If he told you that, then I guess I am."

"San, who the hell is disturbing our sleep?" Yoongi shouted, annoyed to be awake.

"Your party guests." Hosan replied with a chuckle.

"Guys give him like ten minutes and he'll be right down." Hosan shut the door, locking it and climbed on top of Yoongi.

"Yoongi get up." Yoongi groaned, in response.

"Baby please get up. Your guests are waiting for you." Yoongi turned over so that Hosan was straddling him.

"I love when you call me baby." He sat up and kissed the male.

"Okay, I'm up." The boys got off the bed and changed into their beach gear.

"I would love to see you in a bikini." Yoongi joked as he stared at Hosan.

"Maybe one day you will. You know I have them."

They headed downstairs and Hosan got to see everyone who was here. He knew all of them but was annoyed when he saw Amber. Yoongi pulled Hosan closer to him, seeing Amber give him the death glare. He placed his arm over the male's shoulder. 

"Okay so there are two vans out front. One is for the food, drinks, plates, cups, etc. Ladies you will be in charge of making sure we have all those things. Gentlemen, your van will be carrying all the tables, chairs, beach gear, etc. You will be in charge of making sure we have all those things. At the end of our evening, two people from each van will have to make sure it is brought back to the house. My staff will put it all away. Just make sure it gets back here for them to do that."

"Everything is already packed and ready to go. Let's go have some damn fun." Everyone but Amber cheered, heading to the beach.

"I wanna talk to you about something important later." Yoongi whispered.

"Okay." Hosan replied as they walked down to where the others were.

"Why is Amber here?"

"She volunteered herself to be here and I didn't wanna seem like a dick for not letting her come."

"Now I can't really have fun because I'll be too focused on her lame attempts to seduce you."

"Baby boy no one could ever seduce me but you."

Hosan smiled at that. He wanted to try to have fun and ignore Amber the best he could. He did. For most of the evening, he ignored them all. He simply talked and goofed around with the other guests. Eating and drinking. It felt nice to just live in the moment. Something he hardly got to do these days.

Hosan wasn't really listening to the others as he looked at the stars until he heard his name. "Hosan."

"Hmm?"

He looked at the group, who were all staring at him. It was Amber asking a question which annoyed him. "I asked, what exactly is your relationship with Yoongi as to why you came here."

Hosan looked at Yoongi who was looking at the bottle of soju in hand before meeting his gaze. Hosan smirked to himself. He was going to have to lie partly. "Yoongi and I are close friends. We've known each other for five years now. He asked me to come because we don't hang out as much as we used to. I was free so I thought why not."

"How come you don't hang out with each other on campus?"

Amber pushed as if she was searching for something. He just didn't know what. 

"Different social crowds. He's often around people who only give a fuck about him for who he is and who his parents are. I'm around people that like me for me. I know what you're trying to do Amber but let's be clear. You only find me threatening because despite me being gay and no one seeming to know Yoongi's sexuality, I'm way better than you at everything. The fact that Yoongi pays more attention to me than you makes your blood boil because you think I'm nothing more than a gay faggot."

Hosan leaned in closer. "Yoongi will never show you the affection you want from him. You're only hurting and setting yourself up for failure. Don't hate me because you aren't what he's looking for."

Hosan leaned back and continued looking at the stars. The others sat in shock but knew he wasn't wrong. No one wanted to say it to Amber though. 

"And to be clear, I'm bisexual and have a boyfriend I've been with for four years now." Yoongi said, looking up and earning whispers from everyone.