S2: Chapter Eight

Hosan looked up at Yoongi with so many mixed emotions. There were so many things he didn't know about his mother and what he did to Liv, he felt guilty about. Tears in his eyes as he looked at the envelope on the table from his mother. "Gi, I can't open it."

"Do you want me to open it?"

"Please?"

Yoongi grabbed the envelope and opened it. Inside, a piece of paper fell out with a key taped to it. He pulled out the letter and opened it up.

Dear Sweet Pea,

Hosan smiled, remembering how much his mother used to call him that.

I'm so sorry if you have to read this. I never intended you to find out things this way but things didn't work out the way they were supposed to, so here we are. Your father and I love you so much. There isn't enough words to express how proud I am of you.

I come from a very wealthy family called Kim enterprises. I had always felt like an outcast because they strived off of making money while I wanted to help people. There were so many differences in my family that I felt like I didn't belong. My family believed in marriage for business while I looked at it for love.

My father and I used to bud heads all the time because of it. He hated that your father didn't come from money and felt like I was a disgrace to the family name. When I first gave birth to your brother and sister, My father made it very clear that I had to give them away and I let him do so. I wasn't strong enough to stand up to him back then.

When I got pregnant with you, I knew I couldn't let m y father take you away from me too. I had to leave your brother and sister behind and run away with you and your father. Before I did so, I locked up all my assets so no one could touch them. It was the last fuck you to my father before leaving. Over the years I kept tabs on your siblings through my aunt Liv Kim. She is truly the kindest person I ever met in my family.

My brother and sister are nothing but stuck-up assholes who picked on me for being the youngest and the most different from my family. I didn't want you to grow up in that lifestyle so I did what I felt was necessary. I'm sorry you spent your life struggling. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you an easier life.

In some ways, I feel as though I failed you for doing so. I wish I had been smarter about how I handled my assets but i know this way, you can have an easier life moving forward. I leave to you my sweet boy two hundred and fifty million dollars and three estate properties for you to do whatever you like.

For your brother and sister, I leave them both five million dollars and an estate property each for them to do what they like. Everything I have left to my sweet pea is exactly what you deserve. You grew up with barely anything and never complained. This is your reward. Don't let anyone try to take from you.

Inside is a key and information for a lockbox at a bank were my official will rests as well as the bank information and keys for the estate properties. I love you so much, Hosan. You made me so proud of you. Until we meet again sweet pea.

Love, Eomma

Hosan began crying. Yoongi got up and hugged his husband. Yoongi understood that it was a lot for him to process at the moment. This whole time he thought he had no family left in this world aside from the one he created for himself but not only did he have family but they also were important people.

Yoongi looked down at his red streaked eyes and gently kissed his forehead. "Just take a deep breath and breathe." He stated as he wrapped his arms around him, tightly. Enough to give him pressure but not enough to hurt him.

"Gi, I need more."

Yoongi picked up the frail male and carried him upstairs and removed their clothing so Hosan could skin to skin contact. Hosan clung to Yoongi like a child holding onto his mother. Yoongi embraced him, stroking his hair as he whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Yoongi continued this until Hosan had managed to calm himself.

Once Hosan had put himself to sleep, Yoongi laid him down gently and went downstairs. He picked up his phone off the coffee table and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi, it's late as fuck. I was sleeping."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"What's up?"

"The Kim family is actually Hosan's family. I was given a letter of her explaining it all. What I need you to find out for me is the Kim family relations to Liv Kim."

"I can find out the information first tomorrow morning, anything else?"

"One more thing, The Kim's claim to have a will for Eunhae, I need you to find out how long ago was it dated. I need to know if its fake or not."

"I can find that out as well and get everything back to you by tomorrow afternoon."

"Sounds perfect, have a good night."

"You too."

Yoongi hung up the phone and sighed as he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. He wasn't sure how to feel about any of this. Mainly because he was thinking about Hosan. He went his entire life thinking he only had his mom and dad, just to find out it was a lie. He also wondered what kind of people the Kim family were considering the fact that Eunhae made sure Hosan grew up never knowing anything about them.

He questioned if it would be a good idea for Hosan to meet his family. Afterall, Hosan was Eunhae's world. If she kept him away from her family, She clearly had a valid reason for doing so. As much as Yoongi wanted to continue to contemplate about it all, he decided it would be best if he just went to bed.