S3: Chapter Twelve

"Do I look okay? I'm meeting your entire family. I wanna look at least decent." Catalina had changed her outfit four times and was on outfit number five. Namjoon walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pecking her neck. "You look beautiful. This one is definitely the best one you put on."

"Do you mean it or do you just want me to stop changing?"

"I mean it. Definitely let your hair down though. Your curls make you look more relax and brings out your eyes."

"Okay."

Namjoon kissed her cheek as he walked over to the dresser, putting on his jewelry. Catalina fixed her hair while Namjoon loaded the car up. They were in charge of the cake, gender reveal, and their gifts. Catalina came downstairs as Namjoon was coming to get her. "If this party didn't depend on us, i would take you right now."

"There's plenty of time for that later." Catalina and Namjoon got in the car and made their way to the house.

Back the house, Hosan was trying to find an outfit that didn't make him so huge. He didn't get why his stomach was so big compared to have Namjoon and Eunhae. He settled on wearing a flowy summer dress and went to put jewelry on while Yoongi was downstairs setting up the remaining decorations. Guests were already arriving and Yoongi was getting annoyed.

Some of Hosan's family had a few snobs that weren't directly related to Hosan and always had something to say. They were often only invited by obligation and not because the two wanted them there. One of the guests being an aunt Kate with her children who were just as snobby as she was.

Yoongi headed upstairs to get Hosan and see if he was ready. Hosan was sitting on the bed struggling to slip into his sneakers. His stomach was in the way so it made it hard for him to see or reach his feet. Yoongi chuckled as he made his way over to help the male.  "I'm going to kill Kate if she says one more thing about how small our house is."

"She doesn't get that we could waste money on a way bigger house than hers but we prefer to use money for other things."

"i just don't get why the hell rich people like to shove in other people's faces how rich they are."

"And you never will because we aren't those kind of people. We are humble and grateful for everything we have. Instead of being greedy, we use our money to help others. That's the greatest reward there is."

Yoongi smiled at his husband before kissing him softly. "Let's go. Everyone is starting to show up."

All of their guests had arrived and were mingling with each other. Namjoon and Calatina were chatting with Eunhae and Mingi. "Looks like we need more ice for drinks. I'll be right back baby." Namjoon pecked Catalina's cheek, taking her glass to get them both a refill. He entered the house and headed to the garage, getting the seconf bag of ice out the freezer to be met with Mocha. 

He continued what he was doing, and walked out the garage. "namjoon wait."

"What is it Mocha?" Instead of talking, She kissed him, sliding her hand in his pants. Namjoon pushed her off him, causing her to hit the floor. "What the fuck Mocha?"

"I thought you would like this. You loved it fucking that whale while i watched so i thought this was the same thing."

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek as he grabbed Mocha by the neck, pinning her against the wall and choking her. "Don't you ever talk about Catalina like that again. I love her. You and I are fucking over. Never to happen again. Stay the fuck away from me. Or I swear to god-"

"Namjoon let her go." Namjoon turned to see his parents who watched the scene unfold. 

"Joonie, just come on a walk with me." Namjoon turned to see Catalina on the stairs. She must've came back from the bathroom and saw what happened. He let go of Mocha and made his way back to the party with Catalina following behind him. Music began to play and Catalina pulled Namjoon to the dancefloor.

"Don't think, just focus on the music and me." She said as she moved her hips to the rhythm. Namjoon looked at her, making eye contact. Something about her reeled him in, and all he wanted was more of her. He grabbed her hips matching her movements.  "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Just being you and being there for me."

"As long as i can, I'll always be here for you."

The song changed and Namjoon chuckled as he watched Hosan pull Yoongi to the dance floor. "Want to keep dancing?"

"Of course, i happen to love this song."  Guests gathered around watching them dance and have fun. For the moment, Namjoon didn't think about Mocha and the things she did but focused on being with his family and the girl he loved. After another hour of talking, eating, and mingling, it was time for the gender reveal.

Catalina went inside and grabbed the balloons and confetti poppers. "Alright, so my dads for some reason thought it was a good idea for me to be in charge of the gender reveal and I don't know why they thought that." Guests began to laugh. "Because I love to be a little extra. We have three different reveals and when I tell you I wanted to go all out, Catalina here had to tell me to tone it down because this reveal was way too fun and difficult to be quiet about. Alright, here you are , first one balloons."

Hosan and Yoongi each took a balloon and popped it. Blue and pink smoke came out which had a few people confused. Catalina handed them confetti poppers and out came pink and blue confetti. "Joon, I'm so confused." Hosan said, giggling. "Appa, Abeoji, you're having twins. A boy and a girl."

"Twins?!"

"Twins, we had to confirm it twice. Congratulations." Hosan and Yoongi looked at each other and smiled. 

After the party, Namjoon and Catalina stayed behind and helped clean up the mess. "After I take out the trash, we can head home."

"Okay." Namjoon leaned down and kissed Catalina before going outside to take out the trash. Catalina finished making tea and handed a cup tea to Hosan and Yoongi who were talking in the living room. "We're getting ready to leave. Everything has been cleaned up and put away. Did you guys need anything else?"

"No, you guys have done enough. Go home and rest." Namjoon came from the kitchen and hugged his parents. "Call me if you need me. We'll see you later."