S1: Chapter Twenty One

For the next two months, Yoongi was depressed and felt like a single father. He didn't see or hear from Hosan at all. Sara would stop by the house everyday to drop off breastmilk Hosan had made for Eunhae but that was it. Sara would tell him how Hosan was doing but that was about it. He had moved to a guest bedroom, unable to see Hosan's things hung up in the master bedroom.

He didn't go to work much. It didn't matter since he was the boss but Jaysung kept Yoongi filled in about what was happening within the company and he would handle things accordingly. Amber had been arrested and was to start trial next week, however Yoongi wasn't sure if he should go. Hosan didn't tell him to come so he wasn't sure if the male would want him there.

Yoongi sent Hosan pictures of Eunhae everyday so he didn't feel like he was missing anything but Hosan never responded to the messages. Yoongi finished changing his daughter's diaper and laid her in the crib to go down for the night. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes and a glass of whiskey, going to the backyard.

He put one in his mouth and lit it. He spent the next half hour smoking and drinking. Truthfully, Yoongi hadn't showered in a few days and he didn't feel like it. If he wasn't tending to Eunhae, he was either crying, sleeping, smoking or drinking. Before any of this happened, he took care of himself and only occasionally drink but never smoked. He had been so stressed that he picked up the nasty habit.

Downing the last of his drink, he went back inside and looked in the fridge to make something to eat. He decided to make pork belly rice bowl from some leftover pork belly his mom made him and pulled out what he needed. He began to assemble the bowl when he realized he couldn't remember what was added to the rice. He picked up to his phone to call Hosan and stared at the number.

He knew Hosan wouldn't answer though. The male had this special way he made white rice that Yoongi loved but he couldn't remember how and it frustrated him. He threw his phone breaking it entirely, sliding down on the floor and crying. He hated not being able to talk to Hosan. He hated that without the male, he could barely function. He never realized how much of an effect the male had on him.

He couldn't deal with it, it was too much for him. He sat down on the couch and ate the bowl while scrolling on his tablet. He was looking for places to move to. He didn't want to be in the city anymore. He cleared out what little food was in the fridge and dumped it in the trash.

He packed up all his clothes and the little things that meant the most to him and put them in the trunk. He packed up everything he needed for Eunhae and loaded it into the car before putting his sleeping princess in the car. He got in the car and put the key in the mailbox.

He went to ATM and withdrew a large sum of cash driving to the house he picked. It was in the middle of nowhere and it was perfect as far as he was concerned. The farther it was from the city, the better. After six hours, Yoongi had made it to the house.

It was early in the morning but the real estate agent was waiting for him

It was early in the morning but the real estate agent was waiting for him. "Mr. Geun?"

"Yes." Yoongi got out of the car and took his daughter out.

"Let me show you around first before we talk paperwork."

"Sounds good." The man showed him around the house and Yoongi loved how small and simple it was for him.

"Any problems with this house?"

"Other than it being distant from others, the house is in perfect condition."

A woman appeared in the room. "The house passed the inspection. I went to your office and they said you were showing the house so I thought I would come and tell you in person."

"Thank you for letting me know." Yoongi walked through the house and decided to buy it.

"I'll be paying in cash in the full amount."

"Sure thing. Let's sit at the table. Excuse me, Let me get my money counter out the trunk." Yoongi began to fill out the forms and sign the paperwork before pulling out the money.

It took a few hours, but Yoongi was able to get it finalized and pushed the 30 day approval process to 30 minutes. He began to put everything in the house as Eunhae slept peacefully. He unpacked everything and took care of Eunhae before heading out to go to the store for a crib and groceries. Once He got groceries, he headed back to the house and began to put up the crib.

Despite how it looked on the outside, it was very clean and updated on the inside. It also came fully furnished which made it a lot easier on Yoongi. The home reminded him of a place but he couldn't really remember. None the less he would be out there to clear his head away from everything.

"What do you think, Eunhae? You think this is a good place for me and you? It might not be forever but it's our home for now so Appa can get better

"What do you think, Eunhae? You think this is a good place for me and you? It might not be forever but it's our home for now so Appa can get better. What do you think?" Eunhae just stared at her father. He smiled at her, kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Come on sweetie, let's go have a bath and get nice and clean." Yoongi walked to the back to start the bath water.

Hosan was finally released from the hospital and Sara was driving him to his house. Hosan tried to call Yoongi but it kept going straight to voicemail. He pulled out the mail that had been stacking up and saw the house key in the back. He took it out and walked to the front door, opening it. "Yoongi, I'm back." When he heard nothing, he began looking through the house and noticed it was empty and his car gone.

He checked the closet and saw Yoongi's clothes were gone. He ran to Eunhae's room and saw her clothes gone too. He went to the kitchen and found Yoongi's broken phone on the ground. He realized that Yoongi had left and had no intentions of coming back.