S2: Chapter Five

Jaysung made his way down the hall to Yoongi's office. "Sup partner."

What's up, Jay?"

"Kim enterprises are trying come for the company again."

"How the fuck is it that we aren't even in the same market and yet they continuously try to attack us?"

"Might be because of your dad. I had someone do some research on them and you won't believe what I found."

Jaysung pulled out a photo of a woman. "Does she look familiar to you?"

Yoongi looked at the photo and knew who she was immediately. "This is Hosan's mother."

"Yeah, her maiden was Eunhae Kim. Her parents own Kim enterprises. They don't even seem to know about her death or Hosan at all. They mention about her being a surrogate for her siblings and giving birth to twins but nothing after that."

"Hosan never mentioned any of this."

"I honestly don't think he knows this either. Remember Amber?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"Turns out she's Hosan's cousin. Amber's mother is Hosan's aunt."

"What?"

"Yeah, Amber's mother lived in the UK during the time she did all that shit for the family business, so we never saw her. Amber's last name comes from her father. She also has an older brother who is actually Hosan's older brother. He also has an older sister but she lives with his uncle."

"Mina!"

Yoongi's assistant came in quickly like clockwork. "Yes sir?"

"I need you to get a hold of Woo-jin and tell him I need to meet him in person immediately."

"Yes sir."

She left quickly , closing the door behind herself. "You realize how big this is? Hosan has spent most of his life thinking he had no family but he does. Not just any family either. Even though I wanna be happy about it, I can't."

"Why?"

"If Hosan didn't know this, which I know he didn't. Why didn't his mother tell him? Why did she keep where she came from a secret from him?"

"That's a good question."

"One I intend to find out before I tell him anything bout."

Woo-jin came through the door, closing it behind. "I was at the coffee shop across the street when I got the call."

"I need you to find out everything you can on the Kim family. Specifically, Kim Eunhae. She also went by Lee Eunhae."

"Hosan's mother?"

"Yeah, I need to know why she kept her family roots a secret."

"I got it. Give me two days and I should everything you wanna know."

Eunhae sat on the couch with her knees close to her chest. She was contemplating about something. She had seen a boy at a nearby shop that looked like both of her dads and she didn't know if she should tell them on the chance it would just make things worse between them. 

Minsu found Eunhae lost in thought and sat next to her. "What's on your mind baby girl?"

"I saw a boy that looked like he could be my brother. I know it sounds crazy but i don't know."

"Where did you see him at?"

"That coffee shop down the street."

"How about I look into it for you and then, you can look at what i find and determine what to do with it."

"Okay."

Minsu pulled Eunhae into his lap and began kissing her. Eun moaned into his lips as she  placed her hands on his chest caressing it, as he wrapped his arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall off. As they continued to kiss, it got intense. Eun began grinding on him as Minsu kissed along her jawline and neck. She could feel him poking her but oddly enough, she didn't want to stop.

Not even when his hands went up her shirt and he began caressing her breasts. Soft moans escaped her lips completely lost in the feeling of the moment. Minsu looked up at her as he sucked on one of her nipples while playing with the other. She was positive that she was turned on at this point. Eunhae wanted him then but was too scared to make the first move. However, right now she wasn't scared at all. So, she pulled out his dick and pulled off her shorts wanting to feel him skin to skin.

Minsu was beyond horny after feeling her lips on his dick. He wasn't sure how far she wanted to go and didn't want to push before she was ready. Of course, he was finding that difficult at the moment because she was grinding on him again. "Baby girl...."

"Yes?"

"If we don't stop now I'm not sure how much further we'll go."

"I don't want to stop."

Minsu looked up at her, seeing the lust in her eyes. Behind that, he could see she trusted him enough for the thing she did next. She slid herself down on him. Minsu sucked in his breath, feeling how tight she was. Eun gasped, surprised at this new feeling that hurt a little. She gripped his shoulders, trying to take it all in. Minsu held onto her hips moving them slowly. He placed his forehead against hers, kissing her to take her mind off the pain.

Once her pain subsided, She began to move her hips faster at a steady pace. "Fuck." Minsu said as he watched Eunhae ride him. He flipped them over, placing her legs around his waist as he took over. Both their hairs scattered everywhere as they enjoyed the pleasure they were getting. Although this was not exactly how Minsu imagined Eunhae's first time with him, he was happy to see that she was enjoying herself which was all he cared about.

He could tell she was close as he felt her legs shake, he was too. He kept a steady pace and felt her release all over him as she dug her nails in his back. This caused Minsu to cum inside her, his head buried in her neck. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom for a shower. He would wash the couch cover after.

Amber took a deep breath as she stepped out of the prison and inhaled the fresh air. "I can't believe I'm really out." 

Amber had served twenty years in prison for her crime and was on parole for good behavior. She had evolved a lot from her time on the inside. She was ready to start her life and be productive. Her family had cut off contact with her and she understood. Her actions were pretty terrible. 

She also learned that she was bipolar and that her actions weren't entirely in her control. She was now on stable meds and had a doctor set up for her when she was released. Now she needed to get a job and find a place to stay but first she needed to visit someone she owed a sincere apology to. She got on a bus and headed into the city.