S2: Epilogue

Iseul stood in the living room with his wife and husband in shock about what they were hearing. "I have to go down there."

"We'll all go." His wife added, getting her purse.

"I'll drive." His husband said, getting his keys and wallet.

Nari turned on the news and saw Hosan everywhere. It was all anyone was talking about. She got in her car and sped off to the hospital.

Hosan slowly stood up, using his body to protect Yoongi. Yoongi watched closely to Sofia's moves. "Hosan-"

"I got it."

Sofia stood holding the gun shakily in her hands. "I just wanna talk I promise."

"Then why are you pointing a gun at me Sofie?" Hosan asked, remembering he used to call her that. "You remember my nickname?"

"I remember you perfectly fine. I need you to put the gun down and come sit with me. " Hosan slowly pulled a chair close enough for her to grab it but not close enough to frighten her and she shoots one of them.

"Sofie, how many people did you shoot to get up here?" Hosan asked, noticing how quiet it was out side the room and saw a leg on the floor just outside the door.

"I don't know, I just needed to get up here so I shot whoever got in my way."

Amber and Kang sped their way back to Seoul in the hopes that Amber would be able to talk Sofia off the crazy she was on right now.

"I can't fucking sit here another minute longer Minsu." Eunhae grabbed her keys running out the door, Namjoon, Mocha, and Minsu following after her.

"I didn't mean to take your son. I wasn't thinking clearly. I just acted. I knew it was wrong but it was too late to turn back and I didn't know how to give him back to you with out going back to jail. I'm sorry. Really, I am. I didn't mean for things to turn out like this, you know. I was fine when I got out of jail and you were married but when you came in the hospital pregnant, I blacked out. I was just watching my self do these things and I wasn't in control. Why couldn't it be me? Why was it him? I could've given you a beautiful family Hosan."

"Sofia, you are a wonderful girl and if I was attracted to women I have no doubt in my mind you would be my wife. But I'm gay. The person i fell for was this man right here. He gave me a family I dreamed of. There is nothing you did wrong or didn't do. You just aren't a man."

"It's not fucking fair. You mean to tell me that if i had a dick in between my legs, that you would fall for me?"

"Not exactly. My eyes are only for Yoongi and always have been. Even back then. I had already chose him before you and I met."

"If he's dead then you would pick me."

"That's not what I'm saying at all. He is the only person I will ever love aside from my children, Sofie."

"Just choose me."

"Okay."

Meanwhile just outside, Hosan's siblings and kids were outside arguing with police about getting inside the hospital. "This is bullshit!"

Eunhae was in a panic. She just wanted her dads to be okay. "Hi I'm your aunt Nari and this is your uncle Iseul. We're Hosan's older siblings. Can you get to your father if we let you in?"

"Yeah but how?"

"Don't worry. Take this and get ready."

Eunhae took the gun and grabbed Namjoon's hand. Nari nodded at her brother and punched the cops in front of them. "GO!"

Eunhae and Namjoon ran into the hospital before police could catch them and stop them from entering. The duo made their way up the floor, ignoring the dead bodies they saw on their way. They got to the door and began listening.

"Okay? Are you saying you choose me?"

"Yes."

"Prove it." Hosan walked over to Sofia and began kissing her. He hated that Yoongi was watching and that he even had to do it but he didn't have a chose if it meant saving Yoongi form being shot. He placed his hands on her ass, squeezing and deepening the kiss to make it believable. Sofia pulled away smiling at Hosan only to shoot him in the chest and making him fall.

"You don't kiss him like that." Eunhae came out and shot Sofia in the head. "Appa!"

Eunhae rushed to her father's side. "Namjoon take that bitch outside to the cops and get a doctor." Yoongi was in shock crying.

Six months later

Yoongi finished up his physical therapy for the day and made his way home. Eunhae and Namjoon were planning on making dinner for the night. Yoongi wasn't fully back to himself but he was getting there. He picked a ice cream cappuccino and went home. He made his way upstairs to find Hosan just getting out of the shower.

"I got you a treat baby boy."

"Thank you." Hosan stood on his tiptoes and kissed Yoongi. Yoongi looked down at Hosan and the bullet scar on his shoulder. Hosan's heart was more to the right than the left so when Sofia shot him, she shot him on the left side, missing his heart.

"I'm okay you know. I will gladly take another bullet for you any day."

"I just hate that you actually kissed that bitch."

"I hated it just as much as you did but I will do anything to protect you my love."

"Let's get you dressed and go see what those kids are cooking."

"Hopefully not burning down my kitchen."

All ended well. Instead of Kim enterprises buying out the company, Hosan bought out his family's company and allow his sister Nari to manage with the help of Iseul. Amber decided to stay at the farm with Kang and soon became married and expecting their first child together. Eunhae and Minsu finally had a proper wedding and bought a house in the middle of their parents' homes so they would never be too far from them. Namjoon proposed to Mocha and is currently in college for arts to follow in the footsteps of his father Hosan.

Season 2 is now complete.  Season 3 to be released November 2023.