S2: Chapter Sixteen

Hosan pulled up to Kim Enterprises and parked his car. He grabbed his bag and headed inside the building. It seemed to have this cold feeling around the building and Hosan would be lying if he said he didn't think it was weird. He walked up to the reception desk and smiled politely. "I need to see Iseul Kim and Nari Cho."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"I don't. If you could tell them it's about Kim Eunhae."

"I'll see what I can do for you."

"Thank you."

A few minutes later, a woman and man approached him.  "Can we help you?" 

Nari looked so much like their mother. She had long black curly hair with gray eyes and freckles. She had a small curvy figure and was barely taller than him at 5'8.  She wore an emerald pantsuit that complimented features perfectly.

Iseul clearly took after their father. He was tall, around 6'3 and was very muscular. He had short black curly hair with gray eyes. he had a birthmark under his eye that reminded him of a famous actor. He wore a navy blue suit that complimented him perfectly. 

"My name is Lee Hosan. Kim Eunhae was my mother."

"Come with us."

Hosan followed the two into a private room and they shut the door. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, this won't take long." Hosan pulled out the two sets of keys and read the name on them so he gave it to the right sibling.

"My mother wanted you both to have these. They belong to an estate property in your name. I'm not here for money or even asking for a relationship with my older siblings though that would be nice. I just wanted to make sure you got what she left you."

"So the five million came from you."

"It was what she requested to be transferred to you."

"Got it. I'm assuming she left everything to you then."

"She did."

"Of course she did. I think we're done here. Thanks for stopping by." Nari stood up and walked out of the room. 

"Don't mind here. She has some things she needs to work out. Give her time. Here. This is my number. We should meet up for lunch and catch up. I know we don't know each other well but gotta start somewhere right?"

"Yeah."

Iseul walked over and gave Hosan a warm hug. It felt weird to him but he welcomed the embrace. "Let me walk you out."

"Alright." Iseul walked Hosan back out to the front and smiled at him. "Do me a favor and make sure Lee Hosan is added to the special guest list. He's my younger brother."

"Yes sure."

"See you Hosan."

"See ya, Hyung."

Iseul smiled at hearing someone call him hyung. Hosan began to walked to his car and stopped, causing Iseult to think he forgot something. Hosan turned around and walked back over to Iseul.

"I'm actually on my way to visit her for her birthday. Would you like to come?"

"Um yeah, let me get my jacket."

Yoongi rubbed his head. It was killing him. At the moment, he knew he was no longer a teenager and was now at the age of twenty six. He was becoming frustrated because as his memory came back to him, the feelings that came with those memories were a lot to manage and he was getting overwhelmed. He remembered Hosan had told him that he was pregnant and that Hosan had his first art show coming up.

Nicole and Jaysung stood in the kitchen talking while cooking a meal to bring up to Yoongi. "I'm just worried that if Yoongi keeps acting like this then it could cause damage to his marriage."

"Princess, while I understand your concern about Yoongi and Hosan's marriage, I feel like you are just using them as a distraction from the real issue."

"What issue would that be?"

"Minsu's marriage to Eunhae."

Just as they were talking, Minsu walked in the door. "Eomma, are you home?" Minsu asked, walking through the living room. 

"Kitchen."

Minsu made his way to the kitchen to find Nicole and Jaysung cooking. "Eomma I need to talk to you about me and Eun."

"Minsu-"

"Eomma, I know that I should've came to you when Eunhae and I got married and that's my fault. I'm sorry. I truly didn't think of how that would make you feel. I don't understand why you are against us being married? I always planned on marrying her so is it so bad that we are already married?"

"Minsu I'm not angry that you and Eunhae are married. I can't see anyone else being my daughter in law. I'm just upset that I missed the special moment. You are my only child. I wanted to be there for all your big moments."

"Eomma, we plan to have a big beautiful wedding for everyone. It wasn't planned to get married but we can't do it right with all of our family being there. I promise. You won't miss anything."

Kimberly and Woojin sat by the fire, sipping on coffee. The two both had a day off so they felt it was perfect to spend some quality time together. "it's been weeks since we could just relax like this Jin."

"Indeed, but I think it's perfect timing with everything going on. Makes me more appeciative of you and what we have build together."

"Do you think we wasted time by focusing on our careers over having children?"

"I don't think so but even if it's too late for us to have one of our own, we can always adopt."

"Can we start looking into that?"

"Of course my love."

Minho and Sara were fucking in the kitchen. They were supposed to making a meal to bring over for Eunhae and Namjoon but got a little distracted.