S3: Chapter Eight

Catalina woke up to a bright light she immediately shielded her eyes from. Once her eyes adjusted, she realized she was in a hospital room. Namjoon walked into the room and smiled. "My sleeping beauty is finally awake."

"How long have I been out?"

"Three days. You're lucky I just finished my sculpture."

"How does that make me lucky?"

"Because now that my project is done, you have all my attention."

"I guess that does make me the lucky one."

Yoongi sat on the bed watching tv while Hosan was in the bathroom taking a bath. Eunhae had been discharged this morning from the hospital so Hosan and Yoongi's minds were at ease. Now that their daughter was in the clear, it gave them more time to be worried about Hosan's pregnancy. 

They were both terrified of all the possibilities of this pregnancy and all the complications that could come with it. Hosan came out of the bathroom and stepped inside the closet  to get dressed. Once he was comfortably in his clothes, he walked over to the bed straddling Yoongi. Yoongi placed his hands on the male's thighs, directing his attention to him. 

"What's running through your mind, baby boy?" Hosan looked into Yoongi's eyes and thought about how he should answer the question.

"It's kinda stupid to be honest, just something that popped in my head and won't go away."

"If it's on your mind, then it isn't stupid. Tell me what's bothering you." Hosan caressed Yoongi's chest, tracing his tattoo as he spoke.

"I've been wondering a lot lately, if I didn't look so feminine would you still love me? If I couldn't get pregnant and I didn't have such a girly figure, would you have even looked my way? When you compliment me, you never call me handsome, not once."

Yoongi looked into Hosan's eyes and could see that this seemed to really bother the male. He was beginning to feel insecure about himself and their relationship. The couple had been together for almost thirty years and Hosan was suddenly feeling insecure about everything. He wondered if it was because the pregnancy that brought this on. 

"I don't call you handsome because you're not handsome to me. I don't think that word best fits you. To me, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen and the only way I can describe how I see you is beautiful. There is a thing where men are considered beautiful."

"I see." Hosan liked his answer but felt like Yoongi was avoiding his other questions. 

"I would love you no matter what you looked like. Yes, your features are what caught my attention to you. However, it was your personality towards me that made me fall in love with you. You were the only person that ever saw me as a person. Anyone else I was with only saw my name but you were different. That sexy brain of yours. You know I worked harder just to keep up with you? You challenged me and pushed me without even knowing."

Hosan smirked, "Really?"

"Yes, baby boy. I know you didn't choose to have feminine features or figure but that's not something you can help. I love you and all forms you come in. No matter how much your body changes, my love will stay the same. Even if you couldn't get pregnant, we would just find another way to have our family. You are perfect as you are and I'm the luckiest man in the world because I get to have you all to myself."

Hosan pulled at his hair, removing what appeared to be a wig. "I kinda did this impulsively. What do you think?"

"I love it. I don't think I've ever seen your hair so short before. It looks good on you." Yoongi sat up and kissed Hosan, his fingers gripping the male's newly cut bob. The kiss deepened and quickly became intense. Hosan began grinding on Yoongi, causing the male to groan into his lips. "Baby boy, we said we would take a break so your ass isn't sore."

"I know but you made me horny with your sweet words."

"I'm not fucking you."

"But I'm horny."

"Too bad."

Hosan looked at Yoongi, pouting. Yoongi smirked as he pulled out his dick, grabbing Hosan's and rubbing them together. The younger male moaned, biting his bottom lip as he focused on the stimulation he was receiving. "You said... no sex."

"That doesn't mean I can't help you in other ways."

Yoongi continued rubbing them together, caressing, stroking, and massaging. Hosan moaned in Yoongi's ear, as he gripped the male's shoulders. It didn't take the male long to release on his husband's stomach. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better."

"Good." 

Yoongi got up and cleaned himself off before cleaning off Hosan. The male climbed in bed and pulled Hosan close. "I'm very tired."

"Work keeping you busy?"

"Yes, very stressful with this collaboration."

"We should take a vacation then. Just you and me for a few days."

"Are you able to do that with the school and gala?"

"I can make the arrangements."

A loud bang came from downstairs alerting the two males that someone was in the house.

"What was that?"

"I'm not sure."

"Did we put on the alarm?"

"I don't think we did."

 Yoongi pulled his gun from the night stand and stepped out the bedroom. "Stay behind me."

Hosan stood behind Yoongi as they made their way downstairs to the kitchen where the sound came from.

"Fuck, do you think we woke up Appa and Abeoji?" Eunhae said, trying not to laugh too loudly. She was currently under the influence, high off a pot brownie. 

"Stop fucking laughing or we'll get caught." Namjoon said, holding a glass of whiskey. Eunhae and Namjoon and both decided to crash at their parents' house for different reasons and had been watching movies in the living room when they decided they needed more snacks. Eunhae couldn't open a bag of chips and had the bright idea to burst it open by sitting on  it which made the loud sound alerting their parents. 

"Eunhae, Namjoon. Is that you two?"

"Oh shit!" Eunhae shouted, when she saw her abeoji holding a gun. He put the gun down and looked at the state of his children. "Are you both high?"

"No, technically Eun is high and i'm slightly drunk."

"What are you two doing here so late?"

"I'm hiding from my husband because he's a little overbearing right now."

"I'm hiding from Mocha because she followed me home and wants to talk to me but I don't want to talk to her. I had to jump the fence in my backyard so she didn't see me."

"How long have you two been here?"

"Roughly two maybe three hours."

"No snacks.  Both of you go to your rooms and go to sleep."

"Okay."

Namjoon walked over and helped Eunhae to her room before going to his. Hosan and Yoongi cleaned up the mess and turned in for the night.