S1: Chapter Six

Hosan woke up to a naked Yoongi, sleeping soundly. He looked at the time and it was only 4 in the morning. Hosan put his robe on and headed downstairs. Younha, Mark, Nicole, and Jaysung had all already left. Thankfully, none of them had gotten drunk and managed to get home safely. He finished the rest of the laundry and put it back in the closet for Yoongi. Hosan cleaned up from the get together and took the trash out.

He turned to the Escalade and opened it. Inside the back seat, there was a blanket and pillow. In the trunk was a duffel bag of clothes and a backpack of toiletries. He realized Yoongi really had been sleeping here and carrying everything he needed in the trunk so he would never know. He took everything out, placing the blanket and pillow in the hall closet and the bags upstairs to the bedroom. He began to empty its contents and put it all away while Yoongi was still sleeping.

Hosan went into the bathroom and ran himself a bubble bath with lavender. When he glanced out the window, he noticed two cars sitting out in the rain. He turned off the water and wrapped his robe tightly around him, putting on rain boots and went downstairs. He grabbed the umbrella and went outside. He walked to the first car and saw Jaysung and Nicole asleep in the car. He walked to the second car to see Younha and Mark sleeping as well.

He knocked on the window waking them up. "You guys shouldn't sleep out here, come inside." Hosan took turns getting them inside under the umbrella.

"You guys want some coffee, tea, or hot cocoa?"

"Hot cocoa is fine."

Hosan went upstairs and walked over to the closet pulling out some clothes for the girls and the guys. "He shouldn't mind. Its for his friends." Hosan went back downstairs with the clothes.

"Let me know if it fits you. I have plenty more of them, so if you like it, you can keep it." Hosan stated as he handed Younha and Nicole night gowns and robes.

"I'll wash your clothes just bring them to me once you changed." Hosan then went to the kitchen and began making hot cocoa for everyone.

"Thanks, Hosan." Mark said, holding everyone's clothes.

"No problem." Hosan started the washer and brought them mugs.

"There are four guest rooms down that hall. Two on the left and two on the right. The bathroom is at the end of the hall."

"These are your clothes aren't they?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah." Hosan said with a smile.

Of course the room tone changed when Yoongi came downstairs with red eyes and shouting Hosan's name. "HOSAN!" Hosan turned to Yoongi who looked like he was in distress.

"What's wrong?"

"I thought that you left." Yoongi pulled the male close, leaning his forehead against Hosan's. Hosan searched Yoongi's eyes and he saw it. Fear. It all started to make sense.

"I'm here, I just went to get our friends from sleeping in their cars." Yoongi looked behind him and finally noticed the four pairs of eyes watching them. Hosan turned to them.

"I'm gonna take him back to bed. Just text me if you need anything."

Hosan took Yoongi's hand guiding him back to the bedroom and locking the door. He said nothing as he pulled him into the bathroom and undressed them both. He climbed in the bathtub and sat in Yoongi's lap. "It's okay." Yoongi didn't speak but instead pulled him closer, holding him tighter. Hosan stroked his hair, soothing him.

"Yoongi, is the reason you've been sleeping in your car because you hate being here alone? I saw the bags in the trunk and the blanket and pillow in the back seat."

"When I first bought this house, it was my first taste of freedom. A house I bought with money I worked hard for. But it felt like something was missing. Then, I met you and it didn't feel empty anymore. But then you started working more and coming over less. This place felt empty again. I could sleep outside your job and still feel close to you without bothering you. I spent most of my life alone. With you around, I don't feel so alone."

"And that's why you wanted us to live together. Yoongi, why didn't you tell me all of this sooner? I had no idea you were suffering."

"I was ashamed of myself for being so weak. So needy."

"You are not weak or needy. You went through a lot as a kid. You were never given key necessities needed to be on your own. That isn't your fault." Hosan leaned down and kissed Yoongi gently.

"I have to work this week but how about I move in this weekend? Are you able to wait that long?" Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. Yoongi rested his head on Hosan's chest and closed his eyes.

"Are you still sleepy?" Yoongi hummed in agreement. Hosan cleaned them up and began to drain the water. Once they were out of the tub, they walked over to the closet to get pajamas.

Yoongi slipped on a pair of silk boxers while Hosan put on lace panties and one of Yoongi's football jerseys. They climbed into bed, pulling the blanket over them. Yoongi turned Hosan's face to him, kissing him tenderly. Hosan moaned, kissing the male back as Yoongi hovered over him. Hosan spread his legs open, allowing Yoongi in between them and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Yoongi began grinding on the younger male, earning a few moans in the process. "Yoongi..." Hosan trailed off, lost in Yoongi's lips. Yoongi smiled in between kisses, noticing Hosan getting frustrated. "Yoongi I need sleep and so do you."

"I know but it is much more fun to tease you."

"Don' you have a business trip to leave for tomorrow morning?"

Yoongi forgot about that. "Shit. What time is it?" Hosan looked over at the clock.

"It's five thirty."

"Shit. I need to head to the airport."

"Did you pack your bag?"

"No."

"Go get dressed."

Hosan got out bed and grabbed a duffel bag, packing it with clothes. He grabbed Yoongi's wallet, keys, and passport. Hosan put it in the car and put on a cardigan and boots getting in the driver's seat.

Yoongi came in the garage putting on a coat.

"You take a short nap and I'll drive to the airport."

"Thank you baby."

Hosan quietly drove to the airport while Yoongi got some sleep. Once he got to the airport, he parked and got out the car. Yoongi got out the car and took his bag, wallet and passport. He opened his wallet and handed Hosan a wad of cash.

"You need to go on a self care day while I'm gone. You can also use the car while I'm gone. I'll be back Saturday morning."

"Okay."

Yoongi leaned down and kissed Hosan goodbye before leaving to catch his flight.