S1: Chapter Eleven

Nicole made it upstairs to hear the shower running. She put her things down and took off her dress, stepping into the shower. "Hi baby."

"Hey kitten, how was work?"

"Tiring. I think I messed up my shoulder." Jaysung leaned down and kissed her softly.

"How about after our shower, I give you a hot oil body massage."

"I would love that."

Jaysung picked her up and pinned her against the wall. He lifted up her chin and kissed her. Nicole wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling him poke at her. Jaysung slid into Nicole, leaving a trail of kisses on her neck. She let out a moan, holding onto his shoulders. Jaysung began moving at a steady pace, his head buried in the crook of her neck. Moans came from Nicole's lips as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Jaysung felt himself close, his moves becoming sloppy. He lifted his head up and looked Nicole in the eyes as he continued thrusting into her. Nicole felt herself close. She always had a weakness for Jaysung looking her in the eyes when they had sex. A few more strokes and they were climaxing together.

Jaysung leaned down and kissed her softly. He pulled out and gently put her down, grabbing a sponge and putting soap on it. He cleaned them both up as Nicole watched him. "Appa. Eomma." A crying child called out. Jaysung turned off the water and grabbed his towel, opening the door.

"hey buddy, what's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you?"

Nicole wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out. "Of course you can, Minsu."

Nicole picked up Minsu and put him on the bed. "Sit right here. Appa and I are gonna put on our pajamas and then we can sleep, okay?"

"Okay, Eomma." Nicole kissed her son's forehead and went into the closet to change. "No massage tonight, I'm sorry kitten." Jaysung said as he kissed on her neck and shoulder.

"It's okay. Our son is more important."

Jaysung kissed Nicole before climbing into bed with Minsu. Nicole put on a night shirt before turning off the lights and joining her boys in bed. She felt very blessed to have them in her life as she watched them fall asleep, drifting off herself. 

It was the next morning, Nicole woke up to her phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm calling for Nicole Park."

"This is she?"

"I'm calling from Brooklyn central hospital in regards to your parents, Seo-joon and Bethany Song."

Nicole sat up. "Are my parents alright? Has something happened?"

"There was a plane crash and they were severely injured. We've tried to speak to them but it doesn't seem that they know English."

"They aren't Americans. I'm in South Korea. I'm getting a flight out there now." Nicole hung up the phone and grabbed a suitcase, filling it up.

Jaysung came upstairs, confused. "Where are you going?"

"My parents were in an accident, I need to head to New York."

"I'm not gonna let you go up there alone."

"Someone needs to stay here with Minsu. Your parents just left for their cruise this morning. Who else is Minsu going to stay with if you come with me?"

"Yoongi."

"Hosan lives with him now. It's not a guarantee that he can take Minsu."

"I'm going to pack my bag as well as Minsu's. Everything is going to be fine. Just focus on getting what you need to pack."

Jaysung went to their closet, throwing some clothes in a duffel bag. He left the room, heading to Minsu's room and packed his suitcase, grabbing his binder as he loaded things into the car. While Nicole was packing, Jaysung arranged for the company jet to be ready as soon as they arrived.

Hosan was working on a piece for the exhibit when he heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi had already left for work so he was home alone. Hosan put down his pencil and went downstairs to answer the door. When he opened it, Nicole and Jaysung stood there, holding a little boy and a spiderman suitcase.

"Hey guys, come in." They went inside, Hosan closing the door behind him.

"Is Yoongi here?"

"No, he left for work already. Is there something I can help you with?"

Nicole looked at Jaysung before answering. "Well I have a family emergency and need to leave for New York but I need someone to watch our son, Minsu until we get back. I was hoping to ask Yoongi."

"Well, I don't want to disturb Yoongi at work, but I don't see why not. This seems very important and I don't see him saying no to this. I can watch Minsu until Yoongi gets home. I don't mind."

Jaysung handed Hosan a binder. "This has everything that you need to know about Minsu. We usually use it for when he spends the nights with our parents or at a sleepover."

"I'll make sure to read it."

"Thank you, Hosan. This means a lot."

"It's no trouble really. Go handle your family emergency. Minsu is in good hands."

Jaysung and Nicole kissed their son goodbye before leaving. "I'm Hosan, Yoongi's new roommate."

"Nice to meet you. I'm his god son."

"Its nice to meet you. You ready to have some fun?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, Let's go bake some cookies."

"COOKIES!"

It was late at night when Yoongi got home from the office. He took off his shoes and went to his study to look over a proposal he needed to make a decision on tomorrow. Hosan put on a pair of boy shorts and an oversized t-shirt before heading downstairs to clean up some toys Minsu left out. He passed by Yoongi's study and saw the light on. He cleaned up the toys and made his way to the kitchen to make Yoongi a plate of food before heading to bed.

He took the plate upstairs and opened the study to find Yoongi reading over papers. Yoongi looked up and smiled. "Hey baby."

"Hey." Hosan walked over to the desk and put the plate down.

"You coming to bed later?"

"Yeah." Yoongi said, wrapping his arm around the male's waist.

"Don't stay up too late. You need rest."

"I won't I promise." Hosan leaned down and kissed him softly.

"Your god son, Minsu is here. Nicole had a family emergency in New York and no one to look after Minsu. I told them he could stay here. I hope that's okay."

"That's fine. Thank you." Yoongi pulled the male in his lap, kissing him softly as he tugged his hair.

"I'll be upstairs in an hour."

"I'll wait for you." Hosan kissed him one last time before getting up and headed to bed.