S2: Chapter Twelve

Eunhae was the first to wake up. It was ten in the morning. She was positive that because her parents fucked last night, they would be sleeping in for sure which meant, she could have fun with Minsu before they got up. She didn't know they had already left for the morning. Eunhae went under the covers and pulled out his cock. She began stroking it while caressing his balls. She put the tip in her mouth sucking until it got hard.

She came back and giggled when she realized he hadn't moved at all. Sliding off her panties, she slid down on his dick, taking him whole. She began riding him slowly, finding her rhythm as she tilted her head back. Minsu groaned as he opened his eyes to the sight of his wife pleasuring herself.

He smiled as he sat up and began kissing her neck, catching her off guard. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning baby girl."

He grabbed her by her neck, kissing her. She moaned into his lips, picking up her pace. Minsu bit his lip as he watched her ride him. Eunhae ran her fingers through Minsu's hair as he began sucking and nibbling on her nipples. "Min..."

Minsu smirked knowing she was already close. "We really need to work on your stamina baby girl."

Eunhae giggled pulling him into a kiss and cumming on him. He lifted her up, cumming on his boxers. "Shower." Minsu picked her up and carried her straight to the shower, grabbing their toothbrushes along the way.

After a shower, Eunhae and Minsu went downstairs to start breakfast. "Babe, can you turn on the news?"

"Yeah." Minsu went into the living room, turning on the news. "A man who was rushed to the hospital just moments ago, has been identified as Millionaire Geun Yoongi. The male was out with his husband, Lee Hosan when tragedy stroked..."

Eunhae heard her phone ring and answered it immediately. "Appa, what hospital I'm coming now."

"Min, it's Seoul Memorial."

Minsu tossed his hoodie to her as he shoved on his boots and put his wallet in his pocket. "I'll drive."

Eunhae slid on her sneakers and hoodie, grabbing her bag as she put on the alarm system

Eunhae slid on her sneakers and hoodie, grabbing her bag as she put on the alarm system. Minsu picked up coffee along the way because he knew it would help Hosan calm down a little. 

Namjoon and Mocha had followed the ambulance to the hospital because Hosan was too emotional to drive. They made to the hospital safely despite Namjoon not having a license to drive in the first place. Hosan got out of the car quickly and followed behind Yoongi until they stopped him from going to the back. 

Mocha and Namjoon sat down in the waiting room to give Hosan company until Eunhae, Minsu, Nicole, Jaysung, Mark, Younha, Linda, Lou, and Sara arrived. "What happened appa?"

"It was all my fault. I didn't tell him about the boy I was mentoring and he freaked out when he saw him. He wasn't paying attention and..."

Minsu handed Hosan a cup of coffee he got on the way and Hosan took it gratefully. "Appa, why would Abeoji freak out over a boy you were mentoring?"

"Why don't you look at him and tell me."

Hosan pointed to the boy sitting with Mocha. "His name is Namjoon."

They all turned to look at Namjoon who had become uncomfortable with them looking at him. "Eun, isn't that the boy from the coffee shop?"

"Yeah."

Eunhae walked over to the boy and looked at him. "What's your name?"

"Gim Namjoon."

"Your parents?"

"I don't know them, they died when i was a baby."

"Who raises you?"

"My aunt."

"What's her name?"

"Sofia Gim."

"Did you say Sofia Gim?" It was Sara who asked the question. 

"Yeah, why?"

"She wears glasses with bangs and short hair?"

"Yeah."

What is it, Sara?" Nicole asked.

"You might wanna get police up here. Sofia Gim was a dorky girl obsessed with Hosan in grade school. She believed that they would get married and have a family together. Except she was an only child. Kid what does she do for work?"

"She's a nurse for babies."

"Call police."

Younha called police down to the hospital while Jaysung was on the phone with Woojin in case they would need them. Hosan could hear what was going on but at the moment he was mentally checked out, worrying about if Yoongi was okay or not. Linda and Lou sat next to Hosan trying to comfort him and reassure him that this wasn't his fault. 

"Lift up your hair."

"Why?"

"I need to check something behind your ear."

"Okay." Namjoon lifted his hair up and let Eunhae look behind his ear. 

"Appa didn't you say it would behind his right ear?"

"Yes, why?"

"Look."

Hosan turned to see that Namjoon had a crescent moon birthmark behind his ear. "How did you get that behind your ear?"

"I was born with it according  to my aunt. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that it's not a normal birthmark and not as common as you think." Eunhae moved her hair to the side, revealing the same mark behind her left ear. Hosan doing the same action. 

"It comes from my family. My father had one."

The police arrived and spoke to the doctors before Hosan and Namjoon were taken for cheek swabs and DNA testing. Eunhae sat in the waiting room with her grandparents, waiting for news on Yoongi. Younha and Mark decided to take Mocha home once it was midnight so their daughter could rest, assuring they would come back in the morning. Nicole, Jaysung, and Sara stayed to support Hosan while Minsu went to get more coffee. 

For what felt like forever, a doctor came out, "Geun Yoongi?" Everyone stood up waiting for the news. "Yes, he's my husband."

"Lee Hosan?"

"Yes."

"Your husband is going to be fine. He suffered a lot of fractures the right side of his body and we had a few times where there was a random bleed but the surgery was successful and he will be physically fine. He is in a cast on his right side to ensure his bones heal properly-"

"What do you mean he's physically fine? Is something else wrong?"

The doctor took a deep breath before responding. "He suffered a blow to the head when he fell, we are unable to assess the damage it may have caused."

"Meaning?"

"He may not know who you are."