S3: Chapter Three

Eunhae began brushing her hair noticed the long strands coming out. She sat down and began crying. She was losing all her hair. She was really hoping that it wouldn't happen. The doctor told her it could happen, but she prayed that it wouldn't. She found Minsu's clippers and cut off the rest of her hair. 

She hid the evidence of her hair and grabbed her car keys, going to a wig store. Eunhae had found out that she had a brain tumor in her head which is why her head always hurt. She was currently doing chemo to shrink it for surgery removal.  The problem was that she hadn't told anyone about the cancer including her family and husband. She had no intentions of telling them until it was time for her to have the surgery. 

She didn't want them to worry until it was time to. She found a wig that very similar to her hair and put it on after paying for it. Eunhae made her way to the hospital and went to her usual seat to start her treatment. 

Minsu pulled up to Hosan's job and stepped out of the car. He had been worried about Eunhae. Lately, she had been looking sickly to him. He wasn't sure why and everytime he would ask her she would say that she was fine but he didn't believe that at all.  He made his way over to Hosan who was talking to a buyer. He waited until they finished before approaching his father in law. "Minsu, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I need to talk to you about Eun."

"Come to my office."

Namjoon woke up to find Woosung and a girl sleeping on him naked. He smirked to himself remembering the events that took place last night. 

Namjoon pulled up to Woosung's house and parked his bike to the side, walking up to the door.  He knocked on the door and a woman answered. "Oh hello. I'm Catalina. You must be Namjoon. Come on in."

Catalina moved to the side and let Namjoon inside. He took notice to the fact she was in panties and an oversized shirt her nipples poked through. "So, how do you know Woosung?"

"I'm his girlfriend. I guess he didn't tell you he was in a poly relationship with me."

"No, he never mentioned it. How many are in your relationship?"

"Just me and him but I think he wants you to be our third."

"So you just want a three way relationship?"

"Yeah."

Namjoon turned around to find Catalina approaching him. He took off his leather jacket and placed it on the couch. Namjoon could see the lust in her eyes as she looked at him. He picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter, kissing her.  She moaned when Namjoon slipped a finger inside her.  Joonie continued prepping her, removing his clothing in the process. 

Just as he was about to fuck her, Woosung walked into the kitchen. He smirked and took off his clothes to join them. Woosung stood in between Catalina and Namjoon Sliding inside her. Namjoon grabbed Woosung's waist and slid himself inside the male's ass, pushing him more into Catalina, making her speechless. 

The two males began thrusting back and forth, moans and sounds of skin slapping together filled the kitchen. Namjoon bit Woosung's neck and shoulder, marking the male's body. "Fuck." Woosung whispered, feeling himself close. Catalina tightened around him while Namjoon's thrust became sloppy as he cummed in the male's ass, letting it drip down his thighs. Catalina gripped Woosung's wrists as she released on him, feeling him doing the same. 

"Let's go take a bath together." Woosung pulled out from between them and made his way to the bedroom. Namjoon picked up Catalina and carried her to the bathroom. Namjoon sat her on the toilet and turned on the bathtub. "Where do you keep your bath stuff?"

"In the closet over there." Namjoon pulled out bath bombs, oils, and bath salts. He added them to the water and waited until it was half full before turning it off. He put Catalina in first then carried a protesting Woosung and sat in the tub.

"You didn't have to carry me."

"I wanted to tho." The trio took turns bathing each other, kissing and love bites along the way. Once they were clean, they dried off and climbed in the bed, going to sleep.

Catalina woke up first. "I need to get ready for work. Want to help me get ready?" She asked Namjoon, taking note that Woosung was still sleeping. 

"Sure." The two got out of bed and headed into the shower together.  Namjoon picked up Catalina and pinned her against the shower wall. Namjoon began kissing on her neck, leaving bite marks in places that only they could see. He slid inside her and began thrusting in and out. 

"Fuck you feel good." Catalina moaned, her nails dragging thin red lines down his back as he moved. He winced but didn't stop until they were both cumming. Namjoon washed them both up as the two kissed, lips never separated during the rest of the shower. 

Yoongi came home to find Hosan home alone taking a bath. Yoongi took off his clothing and climbed into the tub with his husband.  Yoongi placed his hands on Hosan's breasts and began to massage them softly. "That feels amazing."

"I had a feeling they would be sore from growing again."

"You know me too well." Yoongi leaned down and kissed the male softly. Grabbing Hosan's legs, he spread them apart, aligning himself to his entrance. "Gi."

"Want me to stop?" Yoongi asked, gently putting his legs down. Hosan shook his head, pulling his legs back up. 

"Don't tease me just fuck me."

Yoongi smiled, kissing Hosan as he slid himself all the way in feeling Hosan's moans on his lips. Hosan turned his body around so he could ride Yoongi with ease. Yoongi lulled his head back groaning as Hosan rode him. It had been a minute since the two fucked in the bathtub but damn did it feel good in the moment. It didn't take long for the two to climax. 

Hosan locked eyes with Yoongi and kissed his husband passionately. "I love you Hosan."

"I love you Yoongi."