S1: Chapter Eight

Hosan woke up at 5 in the morning and began to get ready to pick up Yoongi from the airport. He put on jeans, a white crop top and plaid shirt with sneakers before heading out to the airport. He stopped by Starbucks getting them both coffee. He pulled up to the airport and waited until he saw Yoongi come out. He sipped on his coffee and put on sunglasses as a headache started to form.

He probably shouldn't have spend the night dolling himself up for Yoongi but he missed the male and wanted to prove that he had indeed took some time for himself and treated himself. Hosan saw Yoongi and smiled, driving up to him when he noticed press surrounding him. He slowly pulled up next to him and rolled down the window. "Yoongi get in!" Yoongi saw Hosan and smiled.

He pushed past the press and hopped in the front seat, throwing his bag in the backseat. Hosan ignored the press as he rolled the window up and drove out of the parking lot. Yoongi looked at Hosan as he drove. He noticed that the male actually listened to him and treated himself while he was out of town.

"I got you coffee. How was your trip?" Hosan asked, paying attention to the road.

"Thank you and it was boring. I wanted you there the whole time but I'm glad to be back with you. I see you listened."

"Well I do have a lot of free time now that I don't have a job."

"What happened to the store?"

"Electrical fire. No way of knowing when I'll be able to work again."

"Do you need money to hold you over?" Yoongi asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Okay you seriously need to stop giving me money. I haven't even spent all the money you gave me three days ago. If I need money, I will come to you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Hosan said, pulling up to a red light. He looked over at Yoongi to find the male watching him. Yoongi leaned over and kissed him. Hosan smiled and focused his attention to the road.

The two arrived home and Yoongi noticed how welcoming his house felt than it was a few days ago. He noticed the small but cute decorations Hosan put around the house. It made the place look livelier. Yoongi noticed the photo of Hosan's parents. He walked over and picked up the frame. Looking at his parents, Yoongi could tell Hosan took after his mother which explained his feminine features. "Is it okay right there?"

"It's perfect." Yoongi put the photo back and dropped his bag in the laundry room. He would deal with it later.

Yoongi removed his shoes and picked up Hosan, carrying him upstairs to their bedroom. Hosan giggled as Yoongi placed kisses all over his neck, laying him on the bed. "I want to devour you but I need sleep."

"We sleep first and devouring after." Yoongi agreed and stripped them both of their clothing, pulling Hosan under the blankets with him.

The sun began to set when Hosan and Yoongi woke up from their nap. Hosan climbed on top of Yoongi and kissed him. He began leaving bite marks across his neck and chest. Yoongi grabbed the male's hips and began moving them back and forth on his crotch. Hosan moaned, feeling turned on. Yoongi grabbed lube out of his nightstand and put it on. He aligned himself with Hosan's entrance and slid himself in. Hosan gasped, adjusting to the size.

Hosan sat up and placed his hands on Yoongi's chest riding him slowly, finding his rhythm. Once he did, he removed his hands and moved faster, tilting his head back and closing his eyes. Yoongi watched Hosan ride him completely turned on. Yoongi grabbed his hips matching his rhythm loving the moans coming from the younger male. He leaned up and began leaving bite marks all over Hosan's neck.

Yoongi pulled Hosan's hair, giving him better access to his neck. Hosan could feel himself getting close. He grabbed Yoongi's face and leaned down kissing him. His hair covered their faces as he ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. Hosan slowed his pace allowing them both to cum. They stayed like for a moment before getting up and taking a shower.

Once clean, Yoongi put on a pair of sweatpants while Hosan grabbed one of Yoongi's button up shirt and panties. "I wanna show you something." Yoongi took Hosan's hand and took him up a set of stairs he hadn't seen before. Yoongi turned on the light and turned to Hosan. "It's an art studio. Well it's your art studio. I wanted you to feel like this was your home too. Do you like it?"

Hosan hugged Yoongi tightly

Hosan hugged Yoongi tightly. "Thank you, I love it." Yoongi leaned down and kissed Hosan.

"I'm glad you like it. I know I haven't been the best boyfriend over the years and you've been so patient with me. I know i left you with a lot of uncertainty and I promise I'm gonna spend the rest of my life making up for it." Hosan kissed Yoongi and looked up to him.

"I can't wait. Now you can start by feeding me." Yoongi chuckled and picked the male up, carrying him to the kitchen.

The two turned on music and looked around the kitchen deciding what to make. They settled on baked potato, asparagus, and pesto butter salmon. Hosan pulled out two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He pours the glasses and handed one to Yoongi. He took the glass and sipped it. "It's good."

"That bottle was $500." Yoongi smiled. He was happy to see Hosan was finally doing things for himself like spending money on things he wanted.

The door bell rang, confusing them both. "Are we expecting company?"

"No." Yoongi put the glass of wine down and went to answer the door.

There was Amber in a tight fitted red dress, holding a takeout bag. "Amber what are you doing here?"

Before Amber could answer, Hosan came to the door to see who it was. "Amber?" Amber looked at Hosan wearing Yoongi's shirt with bite marks on his neck.

She looked at the shirtless Yoongi with matching bite marks on his neck and chest. She realized that the person Yoongi was seeing was Hosan. "I came here by mistake. Sorry." Amber turned around and left before they could see her cry.