S2: Chapter Two

Yoongi came home to see Hosan's car in the garage and music playing from inside. He grabbed his things and went inside to find Hosan dancing while he was washing dishes. Yoongi put his things down and walked up behind the male, kissing on his neck as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Hosan turned to look at Yoongi only to feel lips pressed against his.

Hosan turned off the water and dried his hands. "I'll be here for the week while I have a show. Also, Eunhae is in town. I saw her bag on her bed in her room."

"Okay." Hosan noticed that Yoongi hadn't removed his arms from the male's waist.

"Please don't ask me to let go. I just wanna hold you." It wasn't easy for either male to be apart but neither wanted to speak on their true feelings.

"Baby boy." Hosan looked into Yoongi's eyes and saw lust.

"Hmm?"

"I need you." Yoongi put his face in the male's neck, kissing softly.

Hosan said nothing but allowed Yoongi to slide his hand under his shirt, squeezing his nipples. Hosan's breasts had gone away on their own and his chest was back to normal. He kinda missed them though. Yoongi grabbed the male's thighs and carried him upstairs to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut and began taking off his clothes.

Hosan sat on the bed watching him. Yoongi let Hosan look at him for a moment before taking off the male's clothes and laid him down. Yoongi got on his knees pulling Hosan to the edge of the bed, spreading his legs. He licked the male's shaft before putting it in his mouth making Hosan gasp at the feeling of being in Yoongi's mouth. Hosan watched Yoongi sucked him off, deep throating with ease. He arched his back, already feeling close to cumming.

Yoongi pulled him out of his mouth with a pop and flipped him over so his ass was in the air. He spread his cheeks and began licking and fingering him. The younger male let out a moan, it had been quite some time since Yoongi ate him out. His legs began to shake as Yoongi devoured his ass. He pulled away and aligned himself, sliding inside. Hosan gripped the sheets, adjusting to the male's size. Once he had, he moved his hips back, signaling that he was ready.

Yoongi held onto Hosan's hips as he started at a slow, steady pace. He groaned, feeling how tight Hosan was clenching around him. When the male relaxed, Yoongi picked up his pace smiling as he heard the male moaning into the sheets. He pulled his hair, hearing his moans more clearly. He pulled the male against his chest, kissing on his neck as he continued fucking him. "Ride me."

Hosan turned himself around and began riding the male slowly, looking him in the eyes. Yoongi leaned down and began sucking on the male's nipple, earning more moans as he tilted his head back. Hosan could feel Yoongi's cock twitch and he knew the male was close. He continued his pace as Yoongi gripped his hips tightly, cumming inside him. Hosan released after him all over Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi carried them to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He grabbed his toothbrush and stepped halfway inside, putting Hosan down. He brushed his teeth before joining Hosan in the shower. He grabbed his baby boy by the neck, kissing him softly. The male wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, deepening the kiss. Yoongi slowly pulled away.

"Please come back home."

"Gi-"

"I miss you. You know you miss me too. I know things aren't great for us right now and I'll do whatever it takes to fix us but I need you here to do that. I can't sleeping knowing you aren't next to me. It's been months."

It was true. Hosan had missed all of it. He loved being on the farm. It was quiet and gave him a different type of inspiration but he missed being home and waking up to his husband. "I'll come back if you agree to marriage counseling."

"I'll go. Let me know when our first session and I'll make sure to clear my schedule to be there."

"Okay. I'll come back home."

The couple washed each other up and got out. Yoongi put on a wife beater and sweatpants while Hosan put on an oversized t-shirt with boy shorts and thigh high socks. The couple made their way downstairs and into the kitchen. Hosan sat on the counter watching Yoongi make plates.

"Gi, come here." Yoongi walked in between his legs, his hands resting on his thighs. Hosan wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him.

Eunhae came in the house with Minsu to find her parents making out in the kitchen. "Appa! Abeoji!" The two pulled away and turned to see their daughter and godson.

"You're home early."

"I missed you guys."

"Us or Minsu?"

"Both but I came home first and then went to see Minsu."

"Mhm, it's up to you if you wanna eat together or do your own thing."

"Actually Appa, I was wondering if we could just eat in the living room and watch a movie together."

"Alright, you two go pick a movie." Eunhae and Minsu left to living room while Hosan and Yoongi made the plates.

"Are you sleeping in the bed with me tonight?" Yoongi asked, putting food on a plate he intended to share with Hosan.

"Are you asking because you want to know if I will allow you to touch me?"

"Yes and no. I want to sleep with you in my arms."

"Yes, I'll be sleeping in bed with you and yes you can touch me."

Hosan carried the drinks to the living room with Yoongi carrying plates behind him. They sat down on the couch and settled in. "Where is my plate?"

"Ours is right here." Yoongi said, handing him a fork. The movie started and they began eating. They had settled on watching Jeepers Creepers and relaxed. It felt nice to sit there together as a family and have bonding moments.

When the movie was over, Eunhae had fallen asleep on the couch. "Minsu, you are welcome to spend the night."

"Thank you, Samchon. I'm gonna take her to bed."

"Yes, go ahead. We'll clean up down here." Minsu picked Eunhae up and carried her to her room, closing the door behind him. Hosan stretched his back, getting the dishes. "I'll clean up, you did the cooking."

"Okay."

Hosan went upstairs and sat down at his vanity. He started his night time routine and got ready for bed. He put his hair in a bun and climbed in the bed. Yoongi came up shortly and pulled his shirt off, climbing into bed. He laid his head on the male's stomach and wrapped his arms around his waist. Hosan began stroking his hair, as they drifted off to sleep.