S2: Chapter Three

Eunhae was the first to wake up and headed to the kitchen, pulling out ingredients to make coffee and breakfast. Minsu came downstairs, kissing on her neck. "Morning baby girl."

"Morning baby."

"What you making?"

"Just some breakfast bowls and coffee." Minsu caressed her thighs, gently squeezing them. "I need my breakfast first."

"My dads-"

"Are still sleeping and I'll be quick."

Minsu lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder and began licking her clit. Eunhae moaned making Minsu put his hand over her mouth. He continued licking and sucking smirking at her muffled moans. Given that it was first thing in the morning and the two hadn't touched each other in months, it didn't take Eunhae long before she cummed in mouth. Minsu slurped up her juices, making sure he got it all before coming back up.

"Satisfied?"

"Very." Minsu went back upstairs to brush his teeth and wash his face before returning to the kitchen to help her. "When are we telling our parents?" Minsu asked as he fried the rice.

"We'll tell them soon."

"When is soon because I'm tired of hiding it from them."

"Baby I know you are but imagine how they will feel if they knew we got married at a courthouse and didn't tell them about it? It would crush them."

"You're what?"

Minsu and Eunhae turned around to find Hosan and Yoongi both looked at them. "Shit."

"Appa, Abeoji. How much did you hear?"

"The part about you being married and not telling us."

"So all of it?"

"Explain."

"Maybe over coffee and breakfast?"

"Better be a good breakfast."

Eunhae nervously smiled at her parents as she made the rest of breakfast. Minsu made four mugs of coffee, passing two to Hosan and Yoongi. "Can I just say that in all fairness, it was my fault we got married early."

"Minsu."

"It's true. It was my idea and I suggested it but i also wasn't entirely sober when I said it."

Yoongi looked at Minsu directly, causing the boy to look away. "Eun, you are only 23 and Minsu you're 26. Why did you get married so young?"

"You and Abeoji got married young."

"Eun, I was 24 and your father was 26. We both had finished college, had careers and I had already given birth to you. We had a house and lived together. This was all done before we got married."

"I did because I know you guys are thinking about divorce."

Hosan and Yoongi looked at each other. "What made you think your dad and I were getting a divorce?" Hosan asked.

"I came home early, four months ago and all your things were gone and the house was a mess. I went to Minsu's house and overheard Aunt Nicki and Uncle Jay talking about you two being separated and possible divorce."

"We aren't getting a divorce but we were separated for a little bit."

"That doesn't tell us how you ended up getting married at a courthouse."

"Eunhae and I had already filed to get our marriage license six months ago because we intended to get married after she came back home from college. After hearing you guys were separated, she wanted to go out for drinks and so we did. We had a little too much to drink and decided we didn't want to wait so we got married that following morning."

"Once we were sober, we felt bad for doing it without you guys there. So we were waiting for the right time to tell you. We still want a wedding like we planned. We just didn't know how to tell you Appa."

Eunhae reached out for Hosan's hand, holding it in hers. "You could've just came to us, Eun."

"We would've explained it to you clearly. Appa and I spent some time apart. We lost touch of who we were and needed a little bit of time apart to figure out what we wanted but Appa is back home and we are working things out."

"Really?"

"Yes, If there was anything for us to tell you Eun, we would. Now, I hope you know that Nicole is going to kill you both once you tell her what you did. Have fun."

"Appa! Abeoji!"

"I won't save you. I like living."

Hosan finished his breakfast and put his dishes in the sink. "I have work so I need to get ready." Hosan headed upstairs to the bathroom.

"He's happy for you. He just doesn't want to show it." Yoongi put his dishes in the sink and kissed his daughter's forehead. "I also got work so we can go out tonight and celebrate."

Yoongi went upstairs and shut the door to their bedroom. He walked over to the bathroom, hearing the shower running. He took off his clothes and stepped inside. "Baby boy."

"Hmmm?" Hosan hummed as he lathered his sponge with soap. Yoongi began to caress the male's thighs.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm tired. If you are referring to our daughter getting married because she freaked out about us being separated, I'm not sure yet."

"Baby try not to overthink about it."

"It's hard not to. Our daughter looks up to us when it comes to marriage. We are her role models. Her response to the thought of us being separated or divorced, was because she was afraid that it could happen to her and Minsu. I mean what if we couldn't work things out? Does that mean she might've not married Minsu out of fear they won't last-"

Yoongi lifted the male's chin kissing him tenderly. " Stop overthinking. It doesn't mean any of that. Eunhae is old enough to make her own decisions. You can't put too much pressure on yourself for it."

"You're right. I know I overthink sometimes."

"That's why you have me to level you out."

Yoongi pushed the younger male's hair to the side and kissed lightly on his neck. "So, I know that we said we were gonna get therapy and last night I scheduled our first appointment tomorrow at Noon. Her name is Dr. Emilia Jung and she's apparently really good. I hope that's okay."

"No, it's fine. How come you took the lead on this?"

"We suck at following through with things. We fight, we have make up sex and that's it. We don't really talk things out or try to fix things. We act like it didn't happen. I don't wanna do that this time. I want us to work it out this time."

Hosan smiled at the male before pulling him down for a kiss. "Sounds perfect."