S1: Chapter Twenty Six

The couple had just arrived to the hotel. They stood in silence as the sexual tension built up between them. Once they were in the elevator, Yoongi pinned Hosan up against the wall and began kissing him. Hosan returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his neck. The doors opened and Yoongi picked him up, carrying her to the door and inside their room.

Yoongi shut and locked the door, carrying Hosan to the bedroom and shutting the door. He gently put him down. Hosan sat on the bed, watching Yoongi. He desperately wanted him but at the same time, he was nervous. "Hyung." Yoongi sat on the bed and pulled the younger male into his lap.

"What is it?"

"I want to be honest before we continue. I'm kinda nervous. We've had sex plenty of times but this one feels different. we aren't dating anymore. We're married now." Hosan looked down, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Baby boy, I think you're still beautiful. It's like the moment I first laid eyes on you and I knew you had to be mine. You don't have to worry."

Yoongi laid his hands on the male's thighs and began to caress them softly. Hosan leaned into his chest, enjoying his big, warm hands on his body. "Let me show you how much you mean to me baby boy. I'll be gentle. Will you let me do that?"

"Yes." Yoongi unzipped his jumpsuit and pulled it down, putting it in the chair next to the bed.

He stood up and laid Hosan on the bed. He took off his shirt revealing his chest tattoo he had recently gotten for their daughter. It was a Tigerlily. Hosan bit his lip as he admired his body. He hovered over the younger male's body and began to kiss his neck while his hands explored his body. Hosan spread his legs apart allowing him closer access to his body.

Yoongi made his way to his chest, placing a nipple in his mouth and began lightly sucking. Hosan let out a moan, feeling himself get hard. Yoongi felt Hosan's cock poke him and reached down, taking it out. Hosan looked into Yoongi's eyes and saw nothing but lust in them as he looked at Hosan's cock.

Yoongi began to stroke him, making Hosan moan louder. He smiled as he listened to the male's moans. It was like music to his ears. He found him beyond attractive and it didn't matter how long they had been together, he found the younger male's current state all the more a turn on. Hosan reached down and began to unbuckle Yoongi's pants.

He let them hit the floor and went back to kissing Hosan as he stroked his cock. "Please- fuck- me." Hosan said in between kisses. Yoongi wasted no time in putting on a condom and aligned himself to his entrance. He slid inside making him gasp as he adjusted to his size. Once he was adjusted, he moved his hips to let him know.

He began thrusting into him, both moaning in pleasure. Hosan pulled him closer wanting to taste his lips again. They tasted of cherry and he loved it. Once he hit his g-spot, he arched his back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Right there." Yoongi kept the same pace making sure he hit his g spot with each thrust.

"Yoongi, I'm close." Normally, Hosan wouldn't be able to climax so fast but it had been so long that he couldn't help it. Yoongi kept going, feeling himself close. Hosan felt his thrusts get sloppy and knew that Yoongi had climaxed. This caused the younger male to climax over Yoongi's hip, chest and on the edge of the bed. Both panting, Yoongi laid next to his husband and went to sleep with Hosan in his arms.

Hosan woke up to an empty bed. He looked over to see Yoongi coming in with a food cart. "Hungry?"

"Starving."

Hosan got out of the bed, putting on Yoongi's shirt and went to brush his teeth before joining the tall male on the couch. Yoongi and Hosan sat together and began eating their breakfast. "We need to get dressed so we can go check into our villa."

"We aren't staying here for the honeymoon?"

"No, we have to take a boat where we staying."

"Okay."

Once they finished eating, they got into the shower and washed each other up, getting dressed. Yoongi checked out while Hosan looked around. "How good is your spanish?"

"Perfect." Hosan raised up and his arm and shouted, "Taxi!"

A cab pulled up next to them and Hosan smirked at Hosan as he got in. "¿Puedes llevarnos a los muelles? El de los recién casados." (Can you take us to the docks? The one for newlyweds.)

"Si no hay problema." (Yes, no problem.)

"Muchas gracias." (Thank you very much.)

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Hosan. Yoongi didn't know spanish but he was fluent speaker in french. It didn't take long for them to get to the docks and Yoongi paid the cab driver, making sure to tip him. Yoongi held Hosan's hand as they walked down to the docks and got on the boat.

They were taken to a smaller island that was filled with people on vacation. Hosan tipped the boat crew as they got off and headed to the villa they would be staying. When they reached the villa, Hosan looked at it in awe. It was truly beautiful.