S2: Chapter One

20 years later

Hosan woke up to an empty bed. He had hoped to wake up to Yoongi sleeping next to him but he knew he wouldn't be there. It wasn't surprising to Hosan at all. He made his way downstairs after brushing his teeth to make coffee. Hosan stared down at his wedding ring thinking about how much he and Yoongi had changed. It was only a matter of time before Yoongi would ask for divorce and Hosan had prepared himself for it.

It wasn't that Hosan had given up on his marriage. Over the years, Hosan and Yoongi had grown apart over the years. Hosan felt the wedge start between them fifteen years ago when Hosan had a miscarriage. He had gone into labor and their son was stillborn. It crushed them terribly. For a few years, they tried to have another child but Hosan became infertile. They continued to love each other and tried to move past it, but couldn't.

Hosan took his coffee and began walking down to Sunshine Valley. Hosan had bought back his family's farm and hired local farmers to tend to it. It became a local tourist attraction for his town. They grew fresh produce and had an animal farm that was open to the public to view and feed the animals. He walked over to the farm manager who was letting a horse run a few laps. "Morning Kang."

"Morning boss."

Kang walked over to Hosan smiling. "How's my farm doing?"

"Produce is growing good and the animals are nice and healthy."

"I'll need to have the expenses for the month by the end of the week as well as what needs to be restocked."

"I'll have it ready by then."

"I'll be in the city all week so I'll come by Saturday morning with everyone's pay."

"Sounds good."

"Keep up the good work. Oh and send a few boys over the house with a van. I need help moving these paintings. I have to take them to the city."

"I'll send them over. Will they be gone all day?"

"Yes, they probably won't be back till later tonight."

"Alright." Hosan walked back to his house and finished his coffee before heading upstairs to take a shower.

Once he was dressed, he packed a bag and carried it to his car. "Hey boss, we're here to move the paintings."

"They're in the living room. Make sure you lay them flat so they don't shift and rip." Hosan gave one of the boys the address to the art gala and waited for them to move them all before locking up and headed to Seoul.

Eunhae smiled happily as she pulled up to her parents house. She had just finished up her final exams and could now relax a bit before job searching. She pulled her duffel bag out of the trunk and headed inside. "Appa! Abeoji! I'm back!"

She shouted as she walked to her room and put her bag down. She wondered through the house but didn't see her parents anywhere. "Hmmm, maybe I'll go to Abeoji's job after I go get ramen."

Eunhae pulled out her phone and dialed a number. "Hello?"

"What are you doing?"

"Beating my meat." Eunhae busted out laughing.

"Okay what the fuck are you actually doing?"

"Trying to decide what I want to eat."

"I'm in town, meet me at the ramen bar."

"Be there in 10."

Eunhae hung and got back in her car, heading to the restaurant. When she got inside, Minsu was already waiting for her. He stood up and hugged her, rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. "Hey baby girl, I missed you."

"I missed you too." Eunhae grabbed his chin, kissing him. They sat down just as their food arrived. "I already ordered for you."

"Thank you baby."

Yoongi walked back in his office and sighed. He unlocked his phone and clicked on Hosan's number. He wanted to call the male but he doubted he would answer. He bit the inside of his cheek, and clicked on a picture of the couple, the last time they were truly happy. Yoongi hated how things were. He hated that Hosan wasn't living with him.

He wasn't sure where along the line they grew apart. Yoongi felt it began after the miscarriage and it slowly progressed until the tension was so thick, Hosan left. He didn't try to reach out to the male unless it was about Eunhae. He didn't wanna invade the male's space but he craved his touch. He missed the male's cooking and how he would always greet him in the morning with coffee and his work bag and lunch packed in the car.

He missed the late nights where they would talk about random things, holding the male close while Hosan played in his hair. He missed the early mornings when the sun was rising and they were tangled in between the sheets, rolling all over the bed as they kissed. He would give anything to go back to those times. He locked his phone running his fingers through his white hair and got in his car, heading home.

Hosan pulled up the house and grabbed his bag, heading inside. As he headed upstairs, he saw Eunhae's door open and a bag on the bed. Eunhae was home early. Hosan went to the master bedroom and unpacked his bag, putting his things in the closet so it was like he never left. Yeah, you guessed right. Yoongi and Hosan never told their daughter that they were separated and every time she would come home, Hosan would move back in until she left and returned back the farmhouse.

Hosan changed into boy shirts and one of Yoongi's jerseys, heading downstairs look in the fridge. Of course it was filled with take-out boxes. Was Yoongi capable of cooking? Yes. He just didn't and hasn't since Hosan left. Hosan hopped in his car and went to the store quickly so he could start cooking. While the food was cooking, He decided to clean up the house and take care of Yoongi's laundry because he knew the male wouldn't.